Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-26-2018, 11:26 AM   #661
Schneed10
A Dude

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

I don't care what happens to Sanders when she goes out to eat. I don't care what Donald Trump tweets.

I care about their policies.

You guys realize that Trump intentionally says things all the time that he has no intention of doing, right? Look at the actions, not the words. Otherwise you're a puppet in their game of distraction politics.

Advertisements
Old 06-26-2018, 11:27 AM   #662
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Look, I’m not even getting into policies, that’s another debate, I’m coming from a very simple idea that if you’re an asshole, don’t be surprised when you’re treated accordingly. That’s all. It’s always those with the biggest bark that seem so shocked when someone barks back.
Trump is a big asshole....zero argument here
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 11:47 AM   #663
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Its an interesting shift from Michelle saying when they go low, we go high.

I get it...but what is still puzzling to me is when policies such as travel bans, massive deportation, and separations of families at the border all during the Obama administration....where the hell were yall? Where was the media?

It all seems so fake now
Where the hell were you,you never said a word about it then.....!Stay on subject .
Old 06-26-2018, 11:48 AM   #664
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Trump is a big asshole....zero argument here
Yet you agree with him and defend all he does,chico think about that ....what does that make you?
Old 06-26-2018, 11:58 AM   #665
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Where the hell were you,you never said a word about it then.....!Stay on subject .

come on man, we are all in this together...I know it tough to deal with that these things that happened.

#dontredhenmebro!

Last edited by Chico23231; 06-26-2018 at 01:35 PM.
Old 06-26-2018, 01:20 PM   #666
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
It’s all fun and games for the bully until they get popped in the nose.

Why does the right get away with being the asshole while the left is supposed to take the high ground? Enough with that shit already.
wasn't it a left supporter that shot at a republican congressman practicing for a baseball game.

The left has never taken the high ground except when they are raising their noses to look down on normal citizens.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 02:19 PM   #667
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
wasn't it a left supporter that shot at a republican congressman practicing for a baseball game.

The left has never taken the high ground except when they are raising their noses to look down on normal citizens.

Anyone who shoots anyone falls way outside the political spectrum and squarely into the mentally deranged department.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 02:45 PM   #668
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Yet you agree with him and defend all he does,chico think about that ....what does that make you?
I certainly don’t agree with a lot and don’t defend him a ton.

So me, like you am just going out every day trying to look at the big picture, understanding we are a nation of laws and just doing the right thing to contribute and make this country great.

Me, you, trump....weee in this thing together

Big win today when it comes to laws from the Supreme Court
Old 06-26-2018, 02:51 PM   #669
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Quote:
Big win today when it comes to laws from the Supreme Court
... and, yet, MSNBC's take:

Sotomayor and Ginsburg Issue Scathing Dissent of SCOTUS Travel Ban Decision

Meanwhile ... their analysis of the majority opinion and, you know, the actual law of the land?

<crickets>

I so hate the media.
Old 06-26-2018, 02:57 PM   #670
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
... and, yet, MSNBC's take:

Sotomayor and Ginsburg Issue Scathing Dissent of SCOTUS Travel Ban Decision

Meanwhile ... their analysis of the majority opinion and, you know, the actual law of the land?

<crickets>

I so hate the media.
Laws > Feelings.

Nation of Laws

Just read your link...yea nothing there about the law. Sounds like hurt feelings
Old 06-26-2018, 03:08 PM   #671
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

In MSNB's article on the travel ban - not one word in it about the actual statute at issue, it's wording, or, for that matter, the actual wording of the travel ban under review, and only ONE SENTENCE about the majority's reasoning.

For shits and giggles I did a word count of the article with Word. The article is 489 words long. Of that, only FOUR words are quoted from the majority opinion. In contrast, the article includes 230 words in quoted phrases from the dissenting opinion.

Sad. News sites today is such a f'ing echo chamber.
Old 06-26-2018, 03:27 PM   #672
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

After seeing this bullshit first hand in my own town, not that I hadn't had it before, I've had it now. Someone sabotaged a gas line at The Red Hen. Like what in the actual fuck?!

It's kind of sad to read these comments coming in from all over the country from people who have never been here. Woke up Saturday morning to all my friends texting about this. While I did laugh inside, I think she could have made her point a little better, but still, I know all those people and they're good people. Fucking awful what Drumpf has done to this country. SO MUCH hate (and I'm guilty of it too, thanks to him). It wasn't like this with either Bush, Clinton, Obama... This piece of trash has done nothing and the base is lapping it up.
Old 06-26-2018, 04:14 PM   #673
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
After seeing this bullshit first hand in my own town, not that I hadn't had it before, I've had it now. Someone sabotaged a gas line at The Red Hen. Like what in the actual fuck?!

It's kind of sad to read these comments coming in from all over the country from people who have never been here. Woke up Saturday morning to all my friends texting about this. While I did laugh inside, I think she could have made her point a little better, but still, I know all those people and they're good people. Fucking awful what Drumpf has done to this country. SO MUCH hate (and I'm guilty of it too, thanks to him). It wasn't like this with either Bush, Clinton, Obama... This piece of trash has done nothing and the base is lapping it up.
My problem with the bolded section is that under Bush(2nd) and Obama, the pressures were absolutely growing. There was an undercurrent of 2 significant parts of the US population that were being flat out ignored, and dismissed - be it Romney's "47%" comment, or Pres Obama's utter disdain for the white middle class.

Ignoring and inflaming both sides of the aisle while having media that spews only the divisive hate has led us to this point just as much as Pres. Trump's brash politically incorrect (and assholish) character has.

Like Matty said once, if we were all in a pub, regardless of race color creed or income, (unless our creed prohibited being in a pub), I think we all could sit, discuss, have a beer turn on football and cheer. BUT the internet, divided media, and social media has turned this country on it's head when it comes to polite responses.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 04:26 PM   #674
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
My problem with the bolded section is that under Bush(2nd) and Obama, the pressures were absolutely growing. There was an undercurrent of 2 significant parts of the US population that were being flat out ignored, and dismissed - be it Romney's "47%" comment, or Pres Obama's utter disdain for the white middle class.

Ignoring and inflaming both sides of the aisle while having media that spews only the divisive hate has led us to this point just as much as Pres. Drumpf's brash politically incorrect (and assholish) character has.

Like Matty said once, if we were all in a pub, regardless of race color creed or income, (unless our creed prohibited being in a pub), I think we all could sit, discuss, have a beer turn on football and cheer. BUT the internet, divided media, and social media has turned this country on it's head when it comes to polite responses.
The same day this happened, we had a beer festival literally a block from The Red Hen. One guy was in his Maga hat and two others in their democratic shirts. Guess what? We all drank beer and everyone had a great time. I blame social media a bit, but that wasn't super prevalent except maybe during Obama's tenure. I'm not letting the media off the hook, but Donald Trump one way or another, is responsible for the breaking point.

Someone is actually trying to kill someone (BTW, I drove past the owner's house and she has full time police there now) over kicking out someone you agree with? Jeezus tapdancing christ. I'd be the same way if anyone on either side acted this way. Was watching The Red Hen's Facebook rating all morning long and saw just how much hate was winning while 10,000 people all gave it one star just because they hate.

Again, great people there, and probably the best food in our town. Blah. Just exhausting...
Old 06-26-2018, 04:29 PM   #675
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post

Giving the ok to discriminate based on political views. Irony here we've seen more tolerance in trump country verse the Obama presidency then the other way around.

I have zero sympathy for someone who can shout "injustice" but unwilling to talk about the issues.

Would love to see how this would have played out versus Obama and his staff.....oh that's right, it never did.

See the clown has a go fund me page taking in donations so they can cash in on the controversy. SAD!