Drunk Thread

Parking Lot

Old 09-01-2010, 12:43 AM   #646
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

Re: Drunk Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
So I've got a drinking question: would losing 10 lbs make a big difference in your ability to metabolize booze?

I ask because Sat I drank the following: a big Vesper Martini (probably 5 shots total), three White Russians, a Contreau right after dinner and then a JW blue and a Hennessy (sp) later. I haven't been that drunk in a coon's age, but have definitely drank as much earlier in the year (before I lost some weight) w/o losing my ability to speak intelligibly...
you prob drank less between those points?

lot of other variables
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-01-2010, 12:44 AM   #647
over the mountain
Playmaker

lol yeah my lady went from black to purple i just havent had the heart to tell her yet but the woman is purple purple.
i also just sat on her white sunglasses she just bought and broke them bitches in 2. **** considerin i just cleaned up a bp type b eer spill. idk man this guy might be down for the couunt. im gonna stick this pen in a beer can for mr tryful then im done. wooot woot

ps found a proper skins shirt that said bleed burgundy. was real close to buyin this shirt that said "i love my kids" then realized it was a lady tee with short pit sleeves n what not. excludin my stomach scar i think that belly tee looked fire. so i got a grouch shirt instead. really reaaly want that i love my kids tee considerin i dont got none for the next year or so. how easy is the pull out plan? aint failed me in years, all them suckers msut have wanted kids.

freakn suckers. ya aint foolin nobody!

tryful im shotgunnin this last one 4 u cuz (prolly 3) then im sleepin in a sand filled bed. i havent pissed the bed in years but all these natty lights got a brother!
Old 09-01-2010, 12:46 AM   #648
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
lol yeah my lady went from black to purple i just havent had the heart to tell her yet but the woman is purple purple.
i also just sat on her white sunglasses she just bought and broke them bitches in 2. **** considerin i just cleaned up a bp type b eer spill. idk man this guy might be down for the couunt. im gonna stick this pen in a beer can for mr tryful then im done. wooot woot

ps found a proper skins shirt that said bleed burgundy. was real close to buyin this shirt that said "i love my kids" then realized it was a lady tee with short pit sleeves n what not. excludin my stomach scar i think that belly tee looked fire. so i got a grouch shirt instead. really reaaly want that i love my kids tee considerin i dont got none for the next year or so. how easy is the pull out plan? aint failed me in years, all them suckers msut have wanted kids.

freakn suckers. ya aint foolin nobody!

tryful im shotgunnin this last one 4 u cuz (prolly 3) then im sleepin in a sand filled bed. i havent pissed the bed in years but all these natty lights got a brother!
imagining you as an attorney lets me know that I still have hope

haha just playing man, I'll down a drink quick as hell for you too
Old 09-01-2010, 12:58 AM   #649
over the mountain
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
So I've got a drinking question: would losing 10 lbs make a big difference in your ability to metabolize booze?

I ask because Sat I drank the following: a big Vesper Martini (probably 5 shots total), three White Russians, a Contreau right after dinner and then a JW blue and a Hennessy (sp) later. I haven't been that drunk in a coon's age, but have definitely drank as much earlier in the year (before I lost some weight) w/o losing my ability to speak intelligibly...
like tryful said lots of variables.

i had abdominal surgery last month then chilled on drinking after that so when i finally tied one on last week i was unintelligible drunk off maybe 10 drinks or so.

compared to what im used to before or days like today when i easily put 30 drinks down i was more hammered that first time back drinking than at any point. i basically get my normal soldier drunk on where i go hard all night but man last week, i swear i caught myse;lf stumbling and mumblin and it was weird to see me do it, especially since i could see myself doin it like i was watchin myself. but i got big drinking problems. if i dont go to bed now i run the risk of watchin the sun rise as i pound beer after beer.

also food has a big thing to do with my alcohol abilities. iff i dont eat all day then start to tie one on, its normally bad news and regret the next morning. today i eat likde 5 times so it doesnt matter what i drank, i aint gettin drunk no way no how, just suckin down calories. natty light but still they make fat boy fatter.

well im out woot woot go skins!!!
Old 09-01-2010, 01:03 AM   #650
over the mountain
Playmaker

ps im definetly stagin the crime scene that is her broken sunglasses. i think if i thrown them in the bottom of her bog beach bag thing she will think they naturally got broke. idk thoo i am not a good liar. dont k ow if i can play it off next mornin.

alright pen in hand, bed in mind. go skins!
Old 09-01-2010, 01:18 AM   #651
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

would be better for them to be "lost"
Old 09-06-2010, 09:21 PM   #652
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

good deal.. 75 voucher for barclayswine.com for 25 bucks

Groupon DC
Old 09-07-2010, 09:17 PM   #653
12thMan
MVP

So I started out with one small sip of this Jamaican rum...and ummm...I'm kinda sipping on my third glass listening to John Legend.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:27 PM   #654
firstdown
Living Legend

Last night we went to my budies party and got so waisted I slept in my boat. The party was just down the river about 1/4 mile from my parents so I took the boat over to their house and went from there. Its funny because my wife said I came into the house but some how ended up back on the boat.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:59 PM   #655
mredskins
Gamebreaker

if any one lives in the white marsh area do yourself a favor and head down to the tilt kilt, you won't be sad.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:37 PM   #656
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

Vick showing flashes of his old form
Old 09-12-2010, 04:39 PM   #657
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

wrong thread.. and I'm sober
Old 09-13-2010, 11:59 AM   #658
over the mountain
Playmaker

we went to phily saturday to walk around and get drunk.

had beers at the paddy pub that always sunny in philadelphia is based off of. real cool dive bar. its off race st in olde town. the owners name is frank!

saw 1 eagles hat entire time. that was it. no one was rocking any eagles gear. everyone was interested in the phillies and penn state. shoot, i saw more giants fans than anything else.

had a pork sandwhich from dinics in the reading market and a cheesesteak from jims which is so far the best cheesesteak ive had in philly.
Old 09-13-2010, 01:47 PM   #659
GMScud
Swearinger

Man I'm feeling it today. Didn't get in from the game until 1:30am, then proceeded to have a few more beers and re-watch the game which I had TiVo'd. Crawled into bed around 3:45am. Ugh. Great times though.

Thank goodness I took the morning off from work.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:32 AM   #660
GTripp0012
Living Legend

Finished my game breakdown. Will have summary tomorrow. When things make more sense.