When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-22-2018, 01:54 PM   #631
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I love how that you expect no mistakes, you expect perfection ,you expect more from the media than you do your president,you need to sit back and reflect on that.You make accusations that Obama did this ,so your saying Obama was doing this and Republicans sat on it,I don't understand I thought it was you contention Obama was soft on illegal immigration ,what is it?You say confirmed please post a reliable link?You know for a guy who claims he doesn't like or support trump you sure as hell defend everything he does.........a lot.
Jeez, I don't expect propaganda from major news sources...Im sick of the fake news mantra, but damn it, its ammunition every week. They cannot be trusted and proven to be extremely bias.

There's pictures and links of the Obama administration doing the samething as the Trump administration...the fuckin point is the media and snowflakes blatantly look the other way.

Actually Obama deported more illegals than Bush....you didn't have a problem with that did you?
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-22-2018, 02:54 PM   #632
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

There's pictures and links of the Obama administration doing the samething as the Trump administration...the fuckin point is the media and snowflakes blatantly look the other way?
Then why didn't you and your anti Obama cult show them then?
Old 06-22-2018, 02:57 PM   #633
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
OH NO IT"S DA CHILDREN

The liberals last line of defense - you are gonna hurt da children.

Then tell the countries not to encourage illegal migration here. Tell them to actually use the foreign aid we send them to help improve their countries. Again, no other country just allows open ended migration into theirs at the rate that comes across our borders. Germany might be the closest, but they have strict rules and conditions for anyone entering.

Take a child and try to enter illegally in France or Italy and see what happens.

This is from Pres Obama's term:

Again, the liberal lies and hyperbole around this subject only serve to inflame the more severe elements in the Republican party. You can't demonize one side or the other and expect to have rational debate that results in sound policy. The republicans tried it around the Affordable Care Act, and democrats are trying it here.

There are ways to solve this problem, but saying ITS DA CHILDREN simply prevents adults from acting responsibly.
The pic was proven false,try again,try a real news organisation?
Old 06-22-2018, 03:04 PM   #634
Giantone
Gamebreaker

trumpenomics...................

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/w...161250141.html

Fuck the american people, thanks trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/769c...e-us-with.html

Last edited by Giantone; 06-22-2018 at 04:02 PM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 03:06 PM   #635
MTK
\m/

Quote:
OH NO IT"S DA CHILDREN

The liberals last line of defense - you are gonna hurt da children.

Then tell the countries not to encourage illegal migration here. Tell them to actually use the foreign aid we send them to help improve their countries. Again, no other country just allows open ended migration into theirs at the rate that comes across our borders. Germany might be the closest, but they have strict rules and conditions for anyone entering.

Take a child and try to enter illegally in France or Italy and see what happens.

This is from Pres Obama's term:

Again, the liberal lies and hyperbole around this subject only serve to inflame the more severe elements in the Republican party. You can't demonize one side or the other and expect to have rational debate that results in sound policy. The republicans tried it around the Affordable Care Act, and democrats are trying it here.

There are ways to solve this problem, but saying ITS DA CHILDREN simply prevents adults from acting responsibly.
Screw the children I guess. But that's been the case for a while now since we have refused to take action in regard to school shootings, or how the right hates social welfare programs.
Old 06-22-2018, 03:13 PM   #636
MTK
\m/

Crossing over to the things that unite us thread, I would think issues involving the safety and well being of kids (no matter where they come from or how they got here) would be something that would unite us, apparently not. As Donny Cheeto says... sad!
Old 06-22-2018, 03:57 PM   #637
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
A Link to back up my statement..............

https://www.yahoo.com/news/not-real-...164448924.html
Old 06-22-2018, 05:14 PM   #638
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Ok how about CNN stating that picture was from 2014.
Quote:
A photograph showing two immigrant children sleeping in a fenced enclosure, which sparked outrage when it surfaced last month, turned out to have been taken in an Arizona detention facility in 2014.
That picture was absolutely from the 2014 era rules of Pres. Obama

I am not defending either side, but I'm asking Congress ALL 535 members work together (shocking I know) to set aside name calling, demonization, saying one side hates kids, or one side wants to flood the US, etc, and work TOGETHER to develop a rational, sane, law.

I wouldn't think that would spark outrage.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 06:13 PM   #639
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Crossing over to the things that unite us thread, I would think issues involving the safety and well being of kids (no matter where they come from or how they got here) would be something that would unite us, apparently not. As Donny Cheeto says... sad!
Using children as pawns in political battles should not unite us. Demonizing one side or the other should not unite us. Saying one side hates children should not unite us.

If you show me that these kids safety was endangered, yes I agree, and any DHS personnel who hurt or abuse kids should be fired. BUT, not having every amenity a US citizen might have, isn't the same as having abusing or endangering children. Unlike what the lying media has put out there, these aren't concentration camps, these are centers that must abide by US regulations and safety laws. I would be willing to lay a wager that most of these children have better hygiene standards and water and toilet facilities then the lands they left.
Old 06-22-2018, 07:39 PM   #640
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Ok how about CNN stating that picture was from 2014.
OK what about it, Obama didn't take those kids from their parent and they had crossed the boarder by themselves ,do I like it but it was Arizona the same place that liked the racist sheriff that trump pardon . Read your own link.Saying that Obama did the same thing is absolute BS and you know it. trumpettes are so determine to show trump in a good light they themselves can't see shit.As I agreed to with chico Obama sent back more illegals than any president but hey that was a fact that was ignored during the election wasn't it? Like it or not not the same thing!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/not-real-...164448924.html

The claim, published on a conservative website, was repeated on social media throughout the week as President Donald Trump faced criticism over his administration's "zero tolerance" immigration policy, which has left more than 2,300 children separated from their parents at the U.S. border since May.

The false claim appears to stem from a January 2016 Senate subcommittee report that investigated how the Department of Health and Human Services, under the Obama administration, placed thousands of unaccompanied children illegally entering the country.

The subcommittee report found that from October 2013 through 2015 the federal agency placed nearly 90,000 children with a sponsor, after they were detained at the border without a legal guardian. The majority of those sponsors, the report found, were a parent or legal guardian living in the country. No specific numbers were provided in the report. HHS did not respond to the AP's request for that information.
Old 06-22-2018, 07:43 PM   #641
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Using children as pawns in political battles should not unite us. Demonizing one side or the other should not unite us. Saying one side hates children should not unite us.

If you show me that these kids safety was endangered, yes I agree, and any DHS personnel who hurt or abuse kids should be fired. BUT, not having every amenity a US citizen might have, isn't the same as having abusing or endangering children. Unlike what the lying media has put out there, these aren't concentration camps, these are centers that must abide by US regulations and safety laws. I would be willing to lay a wager that most of these children have better hygiene standards and water and toilet facilities then the lands they left.
I just spent three days up at the New Jersey shore and they were talking about the fact the the Federal goverment lied,they thought they had about 19 kids ,the number was 329 and growing .All ready talk of little kids being attacked by older ones inside these detention centers,so you can blow that better hygiene crap out the window, you're saying it's okay for teenagers to abuse little kids as long as there is a clean toilet???

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/20/polit...ump/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/21/us/un...nvs/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/0...-abuse-ath.cnn
Old 06-22-2018, 08:25 PM   #642
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Do you still have to pay to get on the beach at jersey shore?
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 06:05 AM   #643
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Do you still have to pay to get on the beach at jersey shore?
Yes, at most of them.It pays for the Lifeguards ,extra Police,Insurance and care of the beach.
Old 06-23-2018, 10:23 PM   #644
MTK
\m/

When is Enough ,Enough?

George Will has had enough

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.f0e413daf0ad
Old 06-24-2018, 02:16 AM   #645
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
That is what i have been saying. Will faults the republicans in Congress - and rightly so. He also faults the democrats in Congress when it was a democratic president.

Quote:
Congressional Republicans (congressional Democrats are equally supine toward Democratic presidents) have no higher ambition than to placate this president. By leaving dormant the powers inherent in their institution, they vitiate the Constitution’s vital principle: the separation of powers.
Congress has lost the capacity for proper congressional oversight and a deliberative legislative process. There is no greater evidence for a need for term limits then the last 20 years of congressional negligence.