Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Ukraine mega thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-13-2022, 09:07 PM   #631
nonniey
The Starter

Re: Ukraine mega thread

Russia's Black Sea Flagship destroyed??

Looks like the Ukrainian Navy scored a major victory today. They claimed they hit the Russian Black Sea flagship Moskva (a Slava class missile cruiser) with two of their Neptune anti-ship missiles. The Russians are kinda confirming it but claiming it was an accident:

https://news.usni.org/

Russian Navy Confirms Severe Damage to Black Sea Cruiser Moskva, Crew Abandoned Ship
nonniey is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-19-2022, 08:35 PM   #632
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Now that Russia has reset and pushed on in the eastern front working towards outflanking the eastern Ukrainian defenses…this is gonna get bad quick for the Ukraines.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 09:24 PM   #633
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Now that Russia has reset and pushed on in the eastern front working towards outflanking the eastern Ukrainian defenses…this is gonna get bad quick for the Ukraines.
Putin ain't gonna stop until he's dead. Somehow, some way, the world has to figure out how to kill that little bitch.

And if he gets Ukraine, he isn't stopping there. Belarus is basically an agent state at this point too.

If nuclear weapons weren't a thing, Russia would have got merked. Putin is just an evil motherfucker that is using the threat of a possible mass death situation to get his way.

He is a whiny bitch that will destroy his own country, along with the world, so he can stroke his ego in his bunker.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 04:52 AM   #634
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Putin ain't gonna stop until he's dead. Somehow, some way, the world has to figure out how to kill that little bitch.

And if he gets Ukraine, he isn't stopping there. Belarus is basically an agent state at this point too.

If nuclear weapons weren't a thing, Russia would have got merked. Putin is just an evil motherfucker that is using the threat of a possible mass death situation to get his way.

He is a whiny bitch that will destroy his own country, along with the world, so he can stroke his ego in his bunker.
I agree with you 110% but he has backers here in the US and one is a former President who is trying to get an election thrown out. What does that say to you?
Old 04-20-2022, 04:54 AM   #635
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
? Like it's not bad now? FFS!
Old 04-20-2022, 07:43 AM   #636
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Its' pretty bad that Putin's strategy seems to be destroy entire cities, nothing off-limits, kill whoever stays and eventually we'll win some territory (though obviously the entire Ukraine is off the table).
Old 04-20-2022, 10:03 PM   #637
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/...t.cnn-business

'I am done talking': Former MSNBC analyst now fighting in Ukraine

Malcolm Nance, a former national security analyst for MSNBC, went on "The ReidOut" to explain why he joined the International Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine.

So Malcolm Nance is a complete jackass with some horrible but more-so laughable opinions (watching him get owned and embarrassed by Ben Shapiro on Maher was the apex cringe) on lib tv.

But I got a new level of epic respect for him if he is volunteering in a Ukraine. Big balls my man, and give them hell!

He Gets Us
Old 04-21-2022, 12:04 AM   #638
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/...t.cnn-business

Malcolm Nance,.......(watching him get owned and embarrassed by Ben Shapiro on Maher was the apex cringe) on lib tv......"
Wow - he's that guy? He's 61 years old and appears to be average in shape for a man that age. His skill set/experience (Naval signals intelligence) doesn't really lend itself to ground combat. I hope he doesn't become a bigger hinderance than a help. I wish the best of luck to him.
Old 04-21-2022, 10:18 AM   #639
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

I see the Ruble has bounced back

He Gets Us
Old 04-21-2022, 10:40 AM   #640
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I see the Ruble has bounced back
Bounce back to what ? No one is accepting it. Keep pushing your pro russia BS.
Old 04-21-2022, 02:42 PM   #641
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Bounce back to what ? No one is accepting it. Keep pushing your pro russia BS.
Did I miss something? Has Chico been posting pro Russian stuff? If he has been backing the Russians this post could be tied to that trend, but this post in isolation isn't pro-Russia, it was just posting factual information.

"Russia's currency, the ruble, has bounced back to where it was before President Vladimir Putin ordered his troops into Ukraine.

Analysts have said it's not a reflection of the strength of the economy, but rather more of the strict controls the government has put on the financial system and tough rules on exporters.

"This is not a free market anymore," Lee Hardman, currency analyst at Japanese bank MUFG, told Insider...."
Old 04-21-2022, 04:12 PM   #642
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Did I miss something? Has Chico been posting pro Russian stuff? If he has been backing the Russians this post could be tied to that trend, but this post in isolation isn't pro-Russia, it was just posting factual information.

"Russia's currency, the ruble, has bounced back to where it was before President Vladimir Putin ordered his troops into Ukraine.

Analysts have said it's not a reflection of the strength of the economy, but rather more of the strict controls the government has put on the financial system and tough rules on exporters.

"This is not a free market anymore," Lee Hardman, currency analyst at Japanese bank MUFG, told Insider...."

In understanding the poster and his agenda it brings different meaning to the post's he puts up.
Old 04-21-2022, 06:51 PM   #643
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
In understanding the poster and his agenda it brings different meaning to the post's he puts up.

He Gets Us
Old 04-21-2022, 08:31 PM   #644
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
The more you post the more you prove my point.
Old 04-22-2022, 10:31 AM   #645
SunnySide
Playmaker

https://www.yahoo.com/news/photojour...090001901.html

Lots of really graphic photos from Bucha ...

war crimes.

"Never again will the world sit and watch ... "
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote