When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-26-2018, 04:29 PM   #1
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
After seeing this bullshit first hand in my own town, not that I hadn't had it before, I've had it now. Someone sabotaged a gas line at The Red Hen. Like what in the actual fuck?!

It's kind of sad to read these comments coming in from all over the country from people who have never been here. Woke up Saturday morning to all my friends texting about this. While I did laugh inside, I think she could have made her point a little better, but still, I know all those people and they're good people. Fucking awful what Drumpf has done to this country. SO MUCH hate (and I'm guilty of it too, thanks to him). It wasn't like this with either Bush, Clinton, Obama... This piece of trash has done nothing and the base is lapping it up.
Giving the ok to discriminate based on political views. Irony here we've seen more tolerance in trump country verse the Obama presidency then the other way around.

I have zero sympathy for someone who can shout "injustice" but unwilling to talk about the issues.

Would love to see how this would have played out versus Obama and his staff.....oh that's right, it never did.

See the clown has a go fund me page taking in donations so they can cash in on the controversy. SAD!
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 06:41 PM   #2
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I agree with this................

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mitch-mcc...182026736.html
Old 06-26-2018, 06:55 PM   #3
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post

But it’s the dems that obstruct right? .....oh the hypocrisy.
Everyone likes to talk about the big accomplishment of Trump and his scotus appointment. Yet that seat should have been filled long before he came along. Maybe Obama should have thrown tweeter tantrums about the obstruction of congress. Seems to be the way to get things done these days....
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 08:02 PM   #4
MTK
\m/

Quote:

McConnell has said “one of my proudest moments” was looking Obama in the eye and telling him he would block his Supreme Court nominee.

Straight up highway robbery by the turtle, disgusting
Old 06-27-2018, 06:11 AM   #5
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
McConnell has said “one of my proudest moments” was looking Obama in the eye and telling him he would block his Supreme Court nominee.

This country has fallen and it might never recover from this abuse of power.
Old 06-29-2018, 04:32 PM   #6
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post

Speaking of disgusting...............

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-just...-4ba95e7ce0be/
Old 06-26-2018, 07:38 PM   #7
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Giving the ok to discriminate based on political views. Irony here we've seen more tolerance in trump country verse the Obama presidency then the other way around.

I have zero sympathy for someone who can shout "injustice" but unwilling to talk about the issues.

Would love to see how this would have played out versus Obama and his staff.....oh that's right, it never did.

See the clown has a go fund me page taking in donations so they can cash in on the controversy. SAD!
Right now, for me this has gotten above politics.

Both sides, people have enough energy to condemn or support a person they've never met, who was inconvenienced. Situations like this have happened to ALL people, not just both political parties, not just liberals and conservatives.

For the people willing to drive a few towns over to stand outside a restaurant, was it worth it? Did you do the same thing when your child/wife/sibling was treated unfairly at school or work?

For the people who were willing to post her home address and cell phone number, do you equally post good reviews of places you've been? Do you maybe send a friend a note who's having a bad day?

The Drumpf Hate Train is going to keep right on rolling and it's just caught everyone up in it.

Taking a step back on this whole situation, I think what Stephanie should have done is taken her money, and donated it to a LGBTQ charity. But hey, I wasn't there, I wouldn't have known what I would have done in that split-second situation when my staff asked me to do something.

Also, I was downtown almost all night just observing, don't let the media make this out to be more than maybe ten people at most. When I was leaving work, there were more camera people than protesters. I went to get dinner and heard a couple of groups had a shouting match, but that's about it.
Old 06-26-2018, 09:45 PM   #8
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
Right now, for me this has gotten above politics.

Both sides, people have enough energy to condemn or support a person they've never met, who was inconvenienced. Situations like this have happened to ALL people, not just both political parties, not just liberals and conservatives.

For the people willing to drive a few towns over to stand outside a restaurant, was it worth it? Did you do the same thing when your child/wife/sibling was treated unfairly at school or work?

For the people who were willing to post her home address and cell phone number, do you equally post good reviews of places you've been? Do you maybe send a friend a note who's having a bad day?

The Drumpf Hate Train is going to keep right on rolling and it's just caught everyone up in it.

Taking a step back on this whole situation, I think what Stephanie should have done is taken her money, and donated it to a LGBTQ charity. But hey, I wasn't there, I wouldn't have known what I would have done in that split-second situation when my staff asked me to do something.

Also, I was downtown almost all night just observing, don't let the media make this out to be more than maybe ten people at most. When I was leaving work, there were more camera people than protesters. I went to get dinner and heard a couple of groups had a shouting match, but that's about it.
You say the trump hate train,have you seen the video's from his rally's???Trump campaigned on this ,trump has made it okay to hate right to your face and now the republicans find it appalling,the right is hypocrisy at it's best!
Old 06-26-2018, 10:38 PM   #9
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
You say the trump hate train,have you seen the video's from his rally's???Trump campaigned on this ,trump has made it okay to hate right to your face and now the republicans find it appalling,the right is hypocrisy at it's best!

Isnt it great? He literally campaigned on punching people in the face if they weren’t on his side. Yet the liberal left is unabashed hate. It is beyond nauseating at this point.
Old 06-26-2018, 10:36 PM   #10
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

21 trillion dollar debt now. All so he can keep promises to his xenophobic base about being safe from mexican rapists. Lol. Oh and he , i mean the turtle, got gorsuch confirmed by OBSTRUCTING OBAMA. What a fuckin disgrace this clown is.
Old 06-26-2018, 10:45 PM   #11
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Unemployment been trending down for years. Even the stock market was trending up under obama. Trump gave it a boost with his tax cuts for the rich and is going to negate it anyway with his asinine tariffs. This guy has literally done nothing except give racism and white nationalism a voice. Inherited tons of money from his racist ass dad. Lost it several times. Didn’t pay taxes and bucked the system to stay the course. Now he is going to bankrupt the country. Only he will be out of office before that all trickles down and his dumbass base will blame the next guy based on a few elementary tweets.
Old 06-27-2018, 08:55 AM   #12
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Winners and losers: Joe Crowley and the Democratic Party are the big losers in Tuesday’s primaries

we've seen this before. When Obama won his first election the GOP swayed and the Tea Party was created which won major elections and got rid of the establishment. Now we are seeing this on the Democrat side...swinging towards Bernie end of the party. Very interesting. Joe Crowley was a big time establishment Democrat.
Old 06-27-2018, 09:12 AM   #13
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/26/polit...ers/index.html

On the Mexico border, Latino Republicans back Trump's immigration plans

Good to see some balance. Some key points that are true and not either 1. the muddled facts or out-right lies from major media or 2. media fails to report at all:

1. I believe our President has done a phenomenal job so far. ... As far as zero tolerance, he is enforcing law that has been here for decades... very true these aren't new laws.

2. And he's glad the President took some swift action on border crossings. "Everyone who has opinions on the border situation ... they don't see it. They don't live here every day."

love this opinion....goes back to my backyard principle...if you lived there along the border how would you feel about criminals, drug runner, gun runners, and human traffickers operating in your back yard? You might have a different opinion..? You need some context on the matter and stop thinking about your own selfish opinion.

3. The present narrative of this border crisis is ridiculous," he says. "The porous border has never been fixed and it's about time that we do. With President Trump, we have someone who is making a serious attempt to enforce rule of law.

Of course it is...the media purposely distorts the narrative because they are politically bias. That's simply a fact.

4. He argues many family separations start in Central America when children are sent north by themselves, adding that the United States' tougher stance now needs to be understood in Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador.

OF course this is a fact...proven...these folks either 1. handing children over to human trafficker...many Cartel back...for a dangerous journey. or 2. letting the children travel alone without family.

what kind of people do this? animals? this separation at the border...you have to be weak minded to believe a distorted and simply false media narratives out there.
Old 06-27-2018, 09:30 AM   #14
Giantone
Gamebreaker

chico post ........

#662 and #668
Old 06-27-2018, 10:25 AM   #15
Giantone
Gamebreaker

The working man - Middle Class just took a big hit from the stolen court................

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/supre...c=bell-brknews

It is only for "goverment workers".