Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Media Bias

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...s-credibility/

NBC News Withheld Evidence Undermining Swetnick’s Credibility

https://www.aim.org/aim-column/nbc-a...e-accusations/

NBC Admits it Withheld Exculpatory Evidence on Kavanaugh Rape Accusations

This is how the media participated in smearing a good man's name:

NBC News spoke to the woman again on October 4 and asked why her written statement contradicted her earlier claims, at which point she reiterated that she had never witnessed Kavanaugh engage in the conduct described. When asked why she would sign a statement to the contrary, the woman accused Avenatti of “twisting” her words and said she only skimmed the statement he prepared for her before signing it.

NBC did not reveal any of this until nearly a month after first learning that Avenatti apparently misrepresented the woman’s claims.

Are we really surprised?
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 07:01 PM   #2
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I will put this here but feel free to move it................

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ever...172632603.html

Politics
Every Way Jacob Wohl Messed Up His Attempt to Take Down Robert Mueller
The Cut Madeleine Aggeler,The Cut Wed, Oct 31 1:26 PM EDT

In the past several hours, a scheme to take down Special Counsel Robert Mueller by accusing him of sexual misconduct has imploded in a truly spectacular fashion. The plot appears to have been largely orchestrated by Jacob Wohl, a 20-year-old right-wing troll, Trump superfan, disgraced hedge-fund wunderkind, and apparent plagiarist who tweeted Monday night that “a scandalous story about Mueller is breaking tomorrow. Should be interesting. Stay tuned!”

The scandal so far seems to be how laughably bad Wohl was at covering up his tracks. Shortly after he posted his ominous tweet, several journalists managed to connect Wohl to a false sexual-misconduct tip they had received about Mueller earlier this month, and to a company called Surefire Intelligence that claimed to be looking into these allegations. The shoddily constructed narrative quickly collapsed, due in part to Wohl’s failure to account for people’s ability to reverse image search, and now, the FBI has announced that they are looking into whether women were offered money to make false allegations against Mueller.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:01 PM   #3
Giantone
Gamebreaker

sorry, double post!
Old 11-05-2018, 11:02 PM   #4
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

This is my other prediction regarding the election. In pure spirit of the media bias thread, the liberal media will have called the northeast that is solid blue the "start of a big blue wave" by 810pm. They will point to exit polls showing how many people came out against DTrump.

And by the end of the night with a minimal gain in the house (24 -28 enough to win the house) and losses in the senate, they will still be proclaiming the night a repudiation of Trumps agenda, ignoring historical precedent that the president's party basically always loses seats in their first midterm.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 05:33 AM   #5
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
This is my other prediction regarding the election. In pure spirit of the media bias thread, the liberal media will have called the northeast that is solid blue the "start of a big blue wave" by 810pm. They will point to exit polls showing how many people came out against DTrump.

And by the end of the night with a minimal gain in the house (24 -28 enough to win the house) and losses in the senate, they will still be proclaiming the night a repudiation of Trumps agenda, ignoring historical precedent that the president's party basically always loses seats in their first midterm.
As I said before I think there will be minimal gain ,still not take the house,the terror tour is working on older and middle of the country Americans.

I would like to add that today election day after voting I will not watch one bit of news .I will not ,I can not watch any of these ads anymore........from either side!
Old 11-06-2018, 05:11 PM   #6
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post

I know it's early, but here ya go

Quote:
Exit polls: This election is about Donald Trump
From CNN's Z. Byron Wolf

Two-thirds of voters say their vote in today’s congressional election is about Donald Trump, according to early exit polls, and more say they’re showing up at the polls to express opposition than support for the President.

17minutes after that post, CNN in it's live updates posts this headline:

1 min ago
Exit poll: More voted opposing Trump than supporting him
From CNN's Z. Byron Wolf

SAME AUTHOR, remixing the same sampling of exit polls. But I love this line (With voting still ongoing throughout the country) as the first sentence under that headline:

More than 40% of voters in the 2018 election approve of the job Trump is doing as President,

For that statement to be true, seeing as likely 1/3 or more of voters haven't voted yet, the exit polling would need to be 70% approval.

Just CNN idiocracy at it's best.

Last edited by CRedskinsRule; 11-06-2018 at 05:36 PM.
Old 11-06-2018, 05:07 PM   #7
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

CNN must be getting some bad exit polls to run an article saying how Pelosi can still be speaker with less than 218 votes.
Old 11-19-2018, 03:14 PM   #8
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/p...-leave-n937761

Anybody understand why CNN isn't reporting on the migrant caravan under heavy protest in Tijuana? Kinda strange since CNN is embedded there...guess they want to ignore it because it doesn't fit their narrative?
Old 12-14-2018, 07:14 AM   #9
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

MSNBC second instance of homophobic remarks this year

The first time joy Reid lied about it and said she had been hacked...big lie:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/24/b...log-posts.html

Now Mika brzezinki:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/msn...c-slur-n947701

Both will keep their jobs...both offered non apologies...both experience a liberal double standard

If you would said which network would commit this type of offense at the beginning of the year...
Old 12-14-2018, 11:09 AM   #10
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
MSNBC second instance of homophobic remarks this year

The first time joy Reid lied about it and said she had been hacked...big lie:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/24/b...log-posts.html

Now Mika brzezinki:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/msn...c-slur-n947701

Both will keep their jobs...both offered non apologies...both experience a liberal double standard

If you would said which network would commit this type of offense at the beginning of the year...
If we have to allow Alex Jones, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, etc. etc. to have their platforms to spread the word don't you think we should allow the other side to have theirs too?

Also is butt boy really that harsh? It wasn't like she called him a dick-slurping faggot. If it makes you feel better I'll concede it was a poor choice of words. You getting all butthurt about it only makes you come across as a whiny crybaby though.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 11:30 AM   #11
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
If we have to allow Alex Jones, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, etc. etc. to have their platforms to spread the word don't you think we should allow the other side to have theirs too?

Also is butt boy really that harsh? It wasn't like she called him a dick-slurping faggot. If it makes you feel better I'll concede it was a poor choice of words. You getting all butthurt about it only makes you come across as a whiny crybaby though.
So the standard is the homophobic slur wasn’t as gay bashy as it could have been from a morning show news program? Little surprised here.

Your first paragraph has zero do with the topic and Alex jones isn’t the main stream media, so that reference makes no sense.

But the double standard is clear...
Old 12-14-2018, 03:20 PM   #12
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
So the standard is the homophobic slur wasn’t as gay bashy as it could have been from a morning show news program? Little surprised here.

Your first paragraph has zero do with the topic and Alex jones isn’t the main stream media, so that reference makes no sense.

LOL, yes ,yes yours is.
Old 12-14-2018, 03:30 PM   #13
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Why not jump on FOX,chico?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/em-f...183145974.html

Politics
Fox & Friends Legal Expert Perfectly Articulates on Air Why the President Is Screwed
GQ Alex Shultz,GQ 1 hour 53 minutes ago

President Trump's world is crumbling around him. To be clear, that's not a reference to the country he's running (though it's not doing great), or his inner circle (though that's also not doing great)—the only thing that truly matters to Trump, his beloved morning television programs, are no longer an impenetrable safe space.

On Thursday, Judge Andrew Napolitano appeared on Fox & Friends and accurately assessed the details of Michael Cohen's sentencing, which will send him to prison for three years. Napolitano noted that "the president ordered and paid for Michael Cohen to commit a crime," which is also a crime. Though this would seem to be a common-sense conclusion, it was not treated as such by the Fox and Friends hosts, who realized their beloved president was probably watching and freaking out like Truman after he discovers he's in a TV show.
Old 12-14-2018, 03:50 PM   #14
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

I'm actually pretty surprised, given your long history of railing against snowflakes, that "butt boy" is where the line is drawn.

Oh Chico, you were a hero before it became cool.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 07:40 AM   #15
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I'm actually pretty surprised, given your long history of railing against snowflakes, that "butt boy" is where the line is drawn.

Oh Chico, you were a hero before it became cool.
It’s not about me...it’s msnbc who rally for a liberal agenda turn around throwing out slurs. It’s the hypocrisy of the network. You can’t seat high on a elite seat telling people how to live and think...and really write a clown post dumb shit like this. You don’t see the liberal double standard? The left has set the rules, so expect to be called out when you break it.

I get your pissed I called it out, but you should be calling out the bullshit pc identity politics when you see it. Try that instead