Locker Room Main Forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2013, 06:43 PM   #46
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Re: Around the NFL Week 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
I don't think they're ready to give up on Bradford. If they could get Watkins from Clemson or Evans from A&M they might be on their way.
Will be interesting to see what they do, because Fisher was pretty vocal about Bradford being a big reason that he took the Rams job

Advertisements
Old 11-24-2013, 06:52 PM   #47
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Sam is a solid QB but if they have a chance at manziel I would
Old 11-24-2013, 07:13 PM   #48
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
I sarcastically said once before the Bucs will finish the season with more wins than us, but it's honest to God a possibility. Once again the sports media looks like a bunch of morons, poo pooing Schiano this season while giving Shanahan every benefit of the doubt. Well guess what Jaggoffs, Schianno's players respect him a hell of a lot more than the Skins respect Shanahn and his goofy kid. The Bucs are playing their asses off for Schiano.

And the Rams really could have a top five pic in 2014. They'll be competing for the AFC west next season IMO. We could have had Jeff Fisher in DC

...OR maybe...just maybe.. Schiano changed. If they really respected him, they wouldn't be in the situation they are in by a long shot. That team has twice the talent we do.

SR's Fab 5 - 11-15-Pewter Report: Your source for inside and breaking news on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Looks like he's still a dick to everybody else though.

Y! SPORTS

Also, STFU about Fisher. You weren't screaming for him at the end of last season. Don't even get me started about Lovie Smith.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty

Last edited by NC_Skins; 11-24-2013 at 07:18 PM.
Old 11-24-2013, 07:23 PM   #49
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
...OR maybe...just maybe.. Schiano changed. If they really respected him, they wouldn't be in the situation they are in by a long shot. That team has twice the talent we do.

SR's Fab 5 - 11-15-Pewter Report: Your source for inside and breaking news on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Y! SPORTS

Also, STFU about Fisher. You weren't screaming for him at the end of last season. Don't even get me started about Lovie Smith.
The last thing I would ever want to do is defend Goat...but to be fair, he was clamoring for Fisher last year. His reasons were idiotic but he wanted him nonetheless
Old 11-24-2013, 07:33 PM   #50
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
The last thing I would ever want to do is defend Goat...but to be fair, he was clamoring for Fisher last year. His reasons were idiotic but he wanted him nonetheless
I said at the end of the year. He was clamoring for him when they were doing good at the start, but he piped down after they fell drastically. Never heard his name mentioned again.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
Old 11-24-2013, 07:43 PM   #51
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Y! SPORTS

Good job by the Detroit Lions for this touching moment.
Old 11-24-2013, 08:51 PM   #52
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Big mistakes by the pats oline causing both those fumbles. Nice watching Brady almost get snapped in half on the last one.

He Gets Us
Old 11-24-2013, 09:00 PM   #53
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
I said at the end of the year. He was clamoring for him when they were doing good at the start, but he piped down after they fell drastically. Never heard his name mentioned again.
Got ya
Old 11-24-2013, 09:12 PM   #54
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

I'm enjoying watching Tom Brady get steamrolled.
Old 11-24-2013, 09:23 PM   #55
The Goat
Pro Bowl

Quote:

Y! SPORTS

Every few months I reset the ignore feature, and within a few weeks you're back on lol. We're all skins fans here, attacking people on the board as you often do gets old fast.
Old 11-24-2013, 09:36 PM   #56
The Goat
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I get Fisher not being on everyone's fav list. He's been in the league a long time and not even been to a SB from my memory.

What I like is that he's done quite a bit with a little. All those years in Tennessee he never found a superstar QB but fielded competitive teams against wicked opponents like Manning at Indy all those years. Fishers players almost always seem to play hard for him and his defense is almost always nasty.

I think if he lands a great QB he's a SB contender for sure, because he'll always build that same kind of hard ass defense and team attitude.

Thought this about him for a long time.
Old 11-24-2013, 09:41 PM   #57
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

What a thorough ass kicking so far tonight. Belicheck looks pissed. Love it

He Gets Us
Old 11-24-2013, 09:43 PM   #58
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Denver is by far the favorite in the AFC
Old 11-24-2013, 09:43 PM   #59
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Every few months I reset the ignore feature, and within a few weeks you're back on lol. We're all skins fans here, attacking people on the board as you often do gets old fast.
I haven't attacked you. At all. I'm just pointed out your flip flopping and your all around illogical stances. By all means put me on ignore if you are going to be a sensitive Sally.
Old 11-24-2013, 09:46 PM   #60
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I get Fisher not being on everyone's fav list. He's been in the league a long time and not even been to a SB from my memory.
You want a guy to coach this team and don't even know his history? The McNair pass that came up 1 yard short in the Super Bowl against the Rams ring a bell?

I like Fisher, but I'm not some delusional soul that thinks he's a better coach than Shanahan.
Closed Thread