What A Dumb A$$

Debating with the enemy

Old 02-03-2015, 10:48 AM   #46
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: What A Dumb A$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
So much stupid in the world right now, hard to believe we're talking about measles as an issue, fucking measles in this day and age?

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/firs...-vaccinations/
Rand Paul: Vaccines Can Lead to 'Mental Disorders' - NBC News

if there was only a vacination for stupidity...

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-03-2015, 10:03 PM   #47
HailGreen28
Playmaker

Rand Paul is backtracking on vaccinations.

He still needs to stop saying vaccination should be voluntary.
HailGreen28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 07:38 AM   #48
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Beck Thinks Kanye West Is 'Genius' Despite Rapper's Post-Grammy Diss | Rolling Stone

Kanye West was really out of line again rushing the stage the other night.

Im sick of Kanye West. Im sick of anything Kardashian, including that idiot father. Can we trade Kanye and the entire Kardashian Family for Kayla Mueller, th last remaining US hostage in ISIS hands? I would have zero problem with that...

He Gets Us
Old 02-10-2015, 12:25 PM   #49
MTK
\m/

Kinda wish Beck would have ripped him. Kanye is such a douche.
Old 02-12-2015, 08:46 AM   #50
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Accused shooter of 3 Muslim students had earlier run-ins - Richmond.com: Ap

I hate people like this...I hate to see people out walking around with a gun on their hip. People like this are cowards, constantly in fear...thats what it tells me. "I dont have enough of a brain to interact with people so Im scared and carry a gun." This is the message you are sending.

what a f*cking loser, how could any human being kill 3 unarmed kids. And then have the nerve to tell me its over a parking space. Sickening.

He Gets Us
Old 02-12-2015, 04:29 PM   #51
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Accused shooter of 3 Muslim students had earlier run-ins - Richmond.com: Ap

I hate people like this...I hate to see people out walking around with a gun on their hip. People like this are cowards, constantly in fear...thats what it tells me. "I dont have enough of a brain to interact with people so Im scared and carry a gun." This is the message you are sending.

what a f*cking loser, how could any human being kill 3 unarmed kids. And then have the nerve to tell me its over a parking space. Sickening.
The linked article states that the shooter "described himself as a 'gun toting' atheist." Also someone who clearly had specific issues with Muslims.

... anyone heard from RedskinRat lately?
Old 02-14-2015, 09:36 AM   #52
MTK
\m/

^ Really disgusting story.

Seriously is this the wild west? Gun on his hip? What the F for?
Old 02-14-2015, 10:17 PM   #53
Hijinx
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
^ Really disgusting story.

Seriously is this the wild west? Gun on his hip? What the F for?
Have you not seen these gun nut crazies, that walk around with AKs and AR-15s? Walking into supermarkets and restaurants intimidating people. People get carry permits just because they can and then they love rubbing it in front of people and police.
Old 02-16-2015, 07:41 PM   #54
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdRWGMyeSYY

Jim cantore, I mean, are u effing serious? Jeez

He Gets Us
Old 02-18-2015, 08:58 AM   #55
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Las Vegas road rage case: Victim went back to find suspect, police say - CNN.com

Sorry zero sympathy from me, you go out with a gun looking for trouble and got what you wanted, a confrontation. You and your entire family are idiots.

Glad the press is pushing the story because lotta people can learn multiple lessons from a dumbass family as this one.

He Gets Us
Old 02-19-2015, 06:06 PM   #56
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I can't believe this didn't get more air time .

Woman who fatally shot herself in eye was adjusting her bra holster, St. Joseph police say | MLive.com

ST. JOSEPH, MI -- A woman who accidentally shot herself in the eye on New Years Day at her Lake Michigan home was adjusting the handgun in her bra holster, police say.

St. Joseph Public Safety detectives are still waiting on the full autopsy report in the death of Christina Bond, 55, but released the new details to the Kalamazoo Gazette on Wednesday.

"She was having trouble adjusting her bra holster, couldn't get it to fit the way she wanted it to. She was looking down at it and accidentally discharged the weapon," said St. Joseph Public Safety Director Mark Clapp.

Officers responded to 396 Upton Drive at 5:10 p.m. Jan. 1 to find Bond with a gunshot wound to the eye. She was taken to Lakeland Hospital and then airlifted to Bronson Methodist Hospital where she died the next da
Old 02-20-2015, 12:24 PM   #57
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Beck Thinks Kanye West Is 'Genius' Despite Rapper's Post-Grammy Diss | Rolling Stone

Kanye West was really out of line again rushing the stage the other night.

Im sick of Kanye West. Im sick of anything Kardashian, including that idiot father. Can we trade Kanye and the entire Kardashian Family for Kayla Mueller, th last remaining US hostage in ISIS hands? I would have zero problem with that...

Speaking of that idiot.

Kanye West goes on Twitter rant after New York Fashion week criticism - BBC Newsbeat

Also, I'd never buy anything that guy has made. He's talented and has good stuff, but I'd pass on supporting such a douche nozzle.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 12:30 PM   #58
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Las Vegas road rage case: Victim went back to find suspect, police say - CNN.com

Sorry zero sympathy from me, you go out with a gun looking for trouble and got what you wanted, a confrontation. You and your entire family are idiots.

Glad the press is pushing the story because lotta people can learn multiple lessons from a dumbass family as this one.

Well, even if she went back out and followed the guy around, it's not like they pulled up beside the car and started blasting. I do have sympathy for them even though it wasn't very advisable to do what she did. She put her kids/family at risk for who knows what. The other people had no reason to pull up and just open fire on her and her family, unless she had initiated the gunfire first. (which I doubt) Hope the guy gets caught and is sent to jail for life.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 12:45 PM   #59
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Well, even if she went back out and followed the guy around, it's not like they pulled up beside the car and started blasting. I do have sympathy for them even though it wasn't very advisable to do what she did. She put her kids/family at risk for who knows what. The other people had no reason to pull up and just open fire on her and her family, unless she had initiated the gunfire first. (which I doubt) Hope the guy gets caught and is sent to jail for life.
What was she trying to do? Im lost...what was the point of getting her son to come along with a gun? Why didnt she call police if she felt threatened? Why not go into her house, lock her door and protect her family?

Nope, no sympathy here. She went looking for trouble and when she found it and she died.

He Gets Us
Old 03-08-2015, 12:18 PM   #60
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Lindsey Graham: I've never sent an email - CNN.com

This guy try's to make a point and looks like a bigger jackass. You want to be president but you've never sent an email?

He Gets Us