Coach fight!

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-17-2011, 10:31 AM   #46
BringBackJoeT
Impact Rookie

Re: Coach fight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I love it, i wish Schwartz woulda knocked Harbaugh out.
I guess I do as well, but from the replay, Hargaugh appeared ready to stand his ground once Schwartz shouldered up to him. Harbaugh didn't seem to move back and pretty clearly says, "Get out of my face." Once he says that, Schwartz backs away and, for some reason, starts moving toward and shouting at the guy who tries to get in between them.
BringBackJoeT is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-17-2011, 11:41 AM   #47
mlmpetert
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackJoeT View Post
I guess I do as well, but from the replay, Hargaugh appeared ready to stand his ground once Schwartz shouldered up to him. Harbaugh didn't seem to move back and pretty clearly says, "Get out of my face." Once he says that, Schwartz backs away and, for some reason, starts moving toward and shouting at the guy who tries to get in between them.

Are you talking about the short bald guy in a black suit with a goatee? He kind of looks like a sleazy lawyer to me. Does anyone have any idea who he was?

Also who would you guys put your money on in a real fight Schwartz v. Harbaugh. A lot of people seem to think Harbaugh would have crushed Schwartz but i would take Schwartz all day. Although i could see that little bald guy sneaking in cheap shots for Harbaugh like Paul Bearer did for The Undertaker back in the day....

Good break down of the match up:

If Jim Harbaugh and Jim Schwartz Had a Fight, Who Would Win?: Fan's Opinion - NFL - Yahoo! Sports
Old 10-17-2011, 11:56 AM   #48
12thMan
MVP

Shots are fired.

I don't think it's the big of deal honestly.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:35 PM   #49
GMScud
Swearinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
You find it funny, I don't...this is on the level of spitting on your opponents face...it's a shame mofos in here can't recognize that and seem amused by it.

Stanford is our bitch, we hardly worry about them and thier all world coach and qb combo...they could't beat the Ducks if they fielded 10 players, unfortunately we field 11 and they have only managed 1 win since 2002. How about them Gators? Bottom dwelling seems to suite them real nice.
LOL how did Oregon look against the one real opponent they played all year (another SEC ass whooping)? Florida is playing with a new head coach, a true freshman at QB because their starter got injured, and just played the #1, #2, and then defending national champ 3 games in a row. You talk loud and say nothing, per the usual.
Old 10-17-2011, 12:49 PM   #50
firstdown
Living Legend

I don't think I'd call that a fight.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:14 PM   #51
saden1
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
LOL how did Oregon look against the one real opponent they played all year (another SEC ass whooping)? Florida is playing with a new head coach, a true freshman at QB because their starter got injured, and just played the #1, #2, and then defending national champ 3 games in a row. You talk loud and say nothing, per the usual.
You are good at making excuses, per usual. You'll have to excuse me while I blame fumbles by a true freshman and injuries to our best players for the loss to LSU. You know, I got lots of excuses in the bag too, unfortunately I am unable to use them this week since we destroyed an 18th ranked team without our starting RB and QB.

We are ranked and we are winning...and that's all that matters. Holla at me when your Gators are worth talking about...I am sure it's going to take a while so until then you're more than welcome to live vicariously through other SEC teams.

You're super weak...keep scudding though, you might turn into a tornado someday.

-Jenkins

Last edited by saden1; 10-17-2011 at 01:16 PM.
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:23 PM   #52
GMScud
Swearinger

Quote:
You are good at making excuses, per usual. You'll have to excuse me while I blame fumbles by a true freshman and injuries to our best players for the loss to LSU. You know, I got lots of excuses in the bag too, unfortunately I am unable to use them this week since we destroyed an 18th ranked team without our starting RB and QB.

We are ranked and we are winning...and that's all that matters. Holla at me when your Gators are worth talking about...I am sure it's going to take a while so until then you're more than welcome to live vicariously through other SEC teams.

You're super weak...keep scudding though, you might turn into a tornado someday.
Come talk to me when Oregon wins a bowl game of some significance. The Gators aren't great now, but we have 2 national titles in the past 5 years. We are and always will be nationally significant. Oregon? Exactly. Phil Knight's money will keep you just good enough to tease your crunchy fan base every year.
Old 10-17-2011, 01:34 PM   #53
saden1
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
Come talk to me when Oregon wins a bowl game of some significance. The Gators aren't great now, but we have 2 national titles in the past 5 years. We are and always will be nationally significant. Oregon? Exactly. Phil Knight's money will keep you just good enough to tease your crunchy fan base every year.
If you build it they will come, we're here and we aren't going anywhere. Your time has come and gone but ours is just getting started...back to the back of the line you go and be sure to enjoy your past fondly.

Tune in to watch us play for something in January and hate on us, m'kay.

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:36 PM   #54
GMScud
Swearinger

Quote:
If you build it they will come, we're here and we aren't going anywhere. Your time has come and gone but ours is just getting started...back to the back of the line you go and be sure to enjoy your past fondly.

Tune in to watch us play for something in January and hate on us, m'kay.
Our time has come and gone? LOL. We'll be around for a long time.

Real talk- Florida and Oregon are two of the premier programs in college football, and neither of them are winning a national title this year either. Fact.
Old 10-17-2011, 01:38 PM   #55
CrustyRedskin
Playmaker

Harbaugh would beat his ass end of discussion.

HTTR. You wern't a bunch of losers on 10-27-14.
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:39 PM   #56
12thMan
MVP

Damn, this has to be the best trash talking I've seen in quite sometime. Totally should re-title the thread.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:39 PM   #57
GMScud
Swearinger

I don't really have anything more to say on this, but anything else and let's move it here:http://www.thewarpath.net/other-spor...ll-thread.html

/hijack....
Old 10-17-2011, 01:46 PM   #58
CrustyRedskin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
Damn, this has to be the best trash talking I've seen in quite sometime. Totally should re-title the thread.
Someone is fixin to start swinging a purse.

HTTR. You wern't a bunch of losers on 10-27-14.
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:19 PM   #59
Alvin Walton
Pro Bowl

Stop fighting in the fighting thread!
Old 10-17-2011, 02:28 PM   #60
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmpetert View Post
Are you talking about the short bald guy in a black suit with a goatee? He kind of looks like a sleazy lawyer to me. Does anyone have any idea who he was?

Also who would you guys put your money on in a real fight Schwartz v. Harbaugh. A lot of people seem to think Harbaugh would have crushed Schwartz but i would take Schwartz all day. Although i could see that little bald guy sneaking in cheap shots for Harbaugh like Paul Bearer did for The Undertaker back in the day....

Good break down of the match up:

If Jim Harbaugh and Jim Schwartz Had a Fight, Who Would Win?: Fan's Opinion - NFL - Yahoo! Sports
I thought it was Ron Jeremy

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote