Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Brian Banks

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2012, 03:06 PM   #1
mlmpetert
Playmaker

Brian Banks

Ive been reading about this story over the last couple of days. Its absolutely horrible but also somehow positive.

Brian Banks gets his good name back, but not lost years in prison - NCAA Football - Sporting News

Woman who accused ex-football player of rape unlikely to face charges - latimes.com)

I dont think its worth saying that he doesnt have a chance at the NFL, i dont think that really matters. I cant admire this guy enough for trying to live out his dream, regardless of how unlikely it may now be.

I dont know what kind of future in football Brian Banks will have, but i honestly believe he will be involved with sports in some form or another. Perhaps arena or another semi-pro league, or in coaching/personal or sports media. I would love to see USC honor his orginal offer, maybe the NCAA could return a scholarship if used for him.

I love underdogs more than anything espicially when coupled with second chances that are well deserved. His story is worth knowing and hopefully it will be inspiring to follow.

http://brianbanks.org/