Sons of Anarchy

Parking Lot

Old 11-01-2011, 11:24 PM   #46
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
Actually found tonight's episode a bit boring. No one knows Piney is dead. How long till that comes out? I think next week's will be good though. I'm so effin tired of Clay screwing up people's lives. Bahhhh.
Spoilers below

Well we haven't seen what Wayne is going to do with Piney's body, so it remains to be seen whether or not the other club members will find his body. I think it'll be Opie if the body is left at the cabin, because eventually he will get worried about the lack of contact and head up there.

The next episode looks to be pretty explosive though, now that we know the hit on Tara will take place in Oregon, and it appears she's kidnapped up there. I'm sure Jax or someone unforeseen (like Wayne) will go after the kidnappers, so we'll see what happens there. The whole time Clay and Gemma were talking at the end of the episode my entire train of thought was,"watch he's gonna sweet talk Gemma, promise this and that, and as soon as she leaves he's gonna call in the hit." And then it happened.

I think even though tonight's episode was a bit boring, it also served as a good setup episode for the events that will happen next week. So much is going down, between the cartel war, the letters angle, Juice/AUSA/Sheriff angle, that we're going to see a very serious episode next week.

Advertisements
Old 11-03-2011, 03:06 PM   #47
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Cool T-Shirt

Old 11-08-2011, 11:01 PM   #48
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

Ahhhhh! Such a good episode! And next week's episode! 90 minutes! Looks good too! Man I love Tuesdays now.

I've been a part of this message board for 17 years. Damn I'm old.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:03 PM   #49
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

For those interested, FX has added an extra episode to this season and the final episode is now Dec. 6
Old 11-08-2011, 11:08 PM   #50
FRPLG
MVP

We are cooking with f'n gas now baby! I see no way Clay makes it out of this season as Pres of SAMCRO. I suppose there are a myriad of ways he doesn't die but seeing as how this season has been turned on its head into full-on "Clay must die" it seems that is the likely scenario.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:12 PM   #51
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

I think the end of this season is marking the start of his downfall which will get into full swing next season. Especially now that Gemma has turned on him.

Old 11-08-2011, 11:31 PM   #52
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Ahhhhh! Such a good episode! And next week's episode! 90 minutes! Looks good too! Man I love Tuesdays now.

Potential spoilers!

You and me both. Yet another setting up the future episode, but damn if it won't make next week interesting as well. Loved how eerily reminiscent the final scene with Gemma and Unser was between that and Hamlet, which has drawn multiple comparisons to the show. In the ideal world, I see Gemma sitting down with Tara and Jax and coming clean about the letters, just setting up Clay's death, but I don't think that'll happen just like that. It'll be drawn out more before the end of the season, but I definitely see Clay's run as President coming to end by the end of the season. I'm just curious to know who dies. In between the cartel insisting on Tara's death, and how Jax will react upon learning about everything Clay has done, I feel like, in the words of Biggie, somebody's gotta die.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:33 PM   #53
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
For those interested, FX has added an extra episode to this season and the final episode is now Dec. 6
I wonder how they manage to do that in the middle of the season, and really not interrupt the storyline. Or maybe this is just an extras kinda thing where they will tie up loose ends. Or maybe it's just a filler episode. Either way, can't complain about more SOA.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:42 PM   #54
FRPLG
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I wonder how they manage to do that in the middle of the season, and really not interrupt the storyline. Or maybe this is just an extras kinda thing where they will tie up loose ends. Or maybe it's just a filler episode. Either way, can't complain about more SOA.
Kurt Sutter asked for it. He had been tweeting that he had three eps worth of stuff for the finale so FX and he worked out a deal to do an extra. The way this season has been hitting on all cylinders they could add more as far as I am concerned.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:45 PM   #55
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG View Post
Kurt Sutter asked for it. He had been tweeting that he had three eps worth of stuff for the finale so FX and he worked out a deal to do an extra. The way this season has been hitting on all cylinders they could add more as far as I am concerned.
Damn, I really need to start using my Twitter account more often. It's weird, I use FB daily, but Twitter? nope. Either way, I'm glad to hear they are adding another episode. This season has been so much better than season 3. I liked the Irish angle and all, but it felt like it took too long. I like seeing the Sons on American soil.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:47 PM   #56
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
well, from the show's perspective it's what they had always wanted for this season and it wil wrap up some story lines this year instead of leaving cliff-hangers for next season (though I'm sure there will still be some)

Network brass approved and the extra episode has been added to the schedule. Won't be a filler or clip show
Old 11-15-2011, 11:30 PM   #57
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

Another great episode. Can't wait for next week. I swear.. I think 1 Son dies per episode now. I'm surprised Unser spilled the beans to Opie. Although I guess you don't have a choice when you have a gun in your face.

Old 11-15-2011, 11:44 PM   #58
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Another great episode. Can't wait for next week. I swear.. I think 1 Son dies per episode now. I'm surprised Unser spilled the beans to Opie. Although I guess you don't have a choice when you have a gun in your face.
You could say this episode was "explosive." :FIREdevil

Man I love when they do 1 1/2 hour episodes. I wish they'd do that every week haha. And yeah, sad to see Kozik go but as soon as I saw the mine kill the first guy I was like, ten bucks says a Son gets killed by one of them. I was holding my breath when it looked like Juice was intentionally trying to step on a mine.

And I suppose we should start taking bets on whether Clay will last the season at this point. And wtf is Gemma doing? She keeps turning around and going back on former decisions, it's annoying. At this point you have to think she's aware of how helpless she is when it comes to Clay, and yet she keeps trying to act like she's capable of pulling his puppet strings.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:05 PM   #59
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

All I have to say is...

Thank. God.

Old 11-22-2011, 11:16 PM   #60
FRPLG
MVP

Geezus H. C....

They did it. They actually did it.

How I could be stunned by this is baffling based on this season but I am truly stunned.