Parking Lot

Old 05-07-2012, 10:57 PM   #46
skinsguy
Pro Bowl

Re: Avengers Movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by los panda View Post
it's on comcast xfinity online. i don't plan on watching it
I definitely don't plan on paying money to watch it. Maybe it will be on Netflix sometime.

Advertisements
Old 05-07-2012, 11:04 PM   #47
los panda
Pro Bowl

no, i mean it's free if you have comcast xfinity (and subscribe to the movie channels). my family has comcast in maryland, i can't get it in where i live in l.a. but i get on the comcast xfinity website w their account and watch all the jazz. stayed up to date on eastbound and down and all that riff raff
Old 05-08-2012, 01:33 AM   #48
skinsfanthru&thru
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I am still hoping for the Justice League equivalent. Certainly ought to be able to be done, but the Avengers was really several years in the making, with SHIELD tying the various superheroes together and hinting at the overall goal. I have a feeling if a JL movie is done, it will be much more rushed, and far less effective.
Well Christopher Nolan has taken up an executive role for DC overseeing their films. With Dark Knight Rises supposedly being his last Batman movie he's taken a producer role on the new Superman directed by Zack Snyder. Putting a creative genius like Nolan was the smartest thing DC could as was Marvel for setting up the franchises the way they did and then trusting Joss Whedon with everything to get the puzzle put together.

As far as the green lantern movie, it wasn't as god awful as some others are making it out to be(I'd maybe give it a 5 out of 10), unfortunately though the best part of the movie was only about 10-15% of the movie when he's on the planet Oa. I like Ryan Reynolds, but personally I would have gone with Nathan Fillion as green lantern and made Ryan Reynolds the original DC hero he was supposed to play in the Flash. The hardest character to cast is gonna be Wonder Woman cuz she's gotta be about 6' tall and both incredibly sexy and believable to kick even Superman's ass.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:35 AM   #49
los panda
Pro Bowl

ryan reynolds was supernatural in blade 3, x-men origins wolverine, and green lantern. he can still be the flash
Old 05-08-2012, 03:07 PM   #50
skinsguy
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by los panda View Post
no, i mean it's free if you have comcast xfinity (and subscribe to the movie channels). my family has comcast in maryland, i can't get it in where i live in l.a. but i get on the comcast xfinity website w their account and watch all the jazz. stayed up to date on eastbound and down and all that riff raff
I have DirecTV, but I have Comcast internet. I don't think that would qualify me for the Xfinity thing though.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:27 PM   #51
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
My sources (read: everyone I know) indicate that the Green Lantern is a steaming pile of crap lol.
Kind of my sentiment as well.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote