Terrell Owens thinks he sat in the back of the bus

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 03-13-2004, 07:59 AM   #46
johnnyredskin63
Special Teams

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfanthru&thru
while I will always strongly despise the cowboys, what TO did in that game not once but twice was absolutely disrespectful. I'm surprised he only got hit by one guy and not atleast a few of them. I mean would you still be saying the same thing about that display if someone did that in our stadium?
i watched the cowboys dance and go crazy at rfk all those years,so somebody has done that at our home stadium.i hate the 49ers with a passion
almost as bad as i hate the cowboys.i look at what TO did down there as payback for all the other crap i saw them do over the years all over the league.remember later in the game,emmitt smith did'nt turn the other cheek after he scored,he slammed the ball at the star and pointed to the 49er bench.was'nt that just as disrespectful?maybe i'm blinded by hate,but the cowboys deserved that and then some.TO is a great player,he just needs somebody to level him and that huge chip on his shoulder.
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS
always remember ladies and germs-THE COWBOYS SUCK
johnnyredskin63 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-13-2004, 12:48 PM   #47
skinsfanthru&thru
Playmaker

I hate the cowpies with a passion 2 but what I saw emmitt do was like saying "u don't f-ing disrespect my house." I don't remember anyone doing what u described but that might have been when I was out of the country and unable to watch skins games,except mnf, for a couple of years. I remember irvin and deion doing their dumb ass dances but nothing like to where he went to the middle of the field, stood on the home teams symbol, and posed on top of it. If anyone did that at rfk or fedex I would want a redskin, or a couple of them, to do what that cowboy did except make sure u knock the guy out. there is no team I hate more than the cowboys, even though the yankees r up there, but I still believe in good sportsmanship and just because the other team acts like an jackass doesn't mean we should 2.
skinsfanthru&thru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 07:39 AM   #48
johnnyredskin63
Special Teams

Exclamation

most of the stuff i'm talking about happened beginning in the late 70s and kept up till the dave campo era.some of the stuff i saw those guys do was really crappy.it was not respectful,but whatever happens to dallas is what they deserve.i'm glad i saw him do it and i'm glad he did.if it would have been any other team i would have been pissed,but the cowpukes deserved it.
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS
Old 03-14-2004, 12:19 PM   #49
azskinsfan2
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfanthru&thru
I remember irvin and deion doing their dumb ass dances but nothing like to where he went to the middle of the field, stood on the home teams symbol, and posed on top of it. If anyone did that at rfk or fedex I would want a redskin, or a couple of them, to do what that cowboy did except make sure u knock the guy out.
I totally agree and believe Lavar would be the first guy to take someone's head off for doing that!!!!
Old 03-15-2004, 05:03 AM   #50
johnnyredskin63
Special Teams

i wanted to see lavar stomp sapp into an even bigger pile of ugly last year.
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS