Dallas beat down 2.0! Postgame

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 11-27-2020, 01:29 PM   #46
GridIron26
Playmaker

Re: Dallas beat down 2.0! Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by calia View Post
BTW, props to Morgan Moses who has done very well l in a different position. If Lucas is back v Pitt, I hope he stays at LT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For sure! It's been only two games but he looked pretty good as LT so far. I would be fine if the team decides to keep Moses as LT for the rest of the season. If he plays well then we should keep him as LT permanently and find a replacement for RT next year.
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-27-2020, 01:38 PM   #47
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GridIron26 View Post
Don't let one bad play ruin Darby's whole season performance - he has been really solid and now I hope the team will resign him.
I'm not sold on Darby, he did have a great game last week. I would draft a CB and save the money for Allen, Scherff, others.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 01:43 PM   #48
CrustyRedskin
Playmaker

DFW sports radio whining and crying about all the injuries. Nice for them to see how the other half lives, pathetic front running mfr's. And btw shout out to special teams and oline have been very underated.

HTTR. You wern't a bunch of losers on 10-27-14.
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 01:55 PM   #49
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

McClaurin and that hustle play. We need every single player to have that drive. Unbelievable that guy.
We definitely need a corner and a safety- which is unbelievable because of our pass D. That is obviously on the opposing quarterback having no time with our D in their face. Give us a MLB and a couple pieces in the secondary and this D is going to wreck teams.
Gibson is proving that our run game is in good hands. Logan Thomas had a great game. I like the guy alot and want him on this team but we need a pass catching tight end and some o line help. Obviously Alex is not the guy going forward but im enjoying this comeback. If you look at the schedules of NY and Philadelphia going forward we can easily get in with 6 wins. But outside of the Eagles it is going to be tough to come up with one. Carolina seems doable. If we can pick off a win in the next three games we should be hosting a playoff game. LOL

One more thing Barber was clutch. Great change of pace guy yesterday and when we need a yard he is the guy.
Also more importantly Rivera coached his best game of the year. That made me feel hopeful. Not sure what happened against the Giants twice and Detroit - one of those was a win and we would be soooo in the drivers seat of the division right now,...but great to see him coach a solid game for four quarters.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 02:46 PM   #50
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
McClaurin and that hustle play. We need every single player to have that drive. Unbelievable that guy.
We definitely need a corner and a safety- which is unbelievable because of our pass D. That is obviously on the opposing quarterback having no time with our D in their face. Give us a MLB and a couple pieces in the secondary and this D is going to wreck teams.
Gibson is proving that our run game is in good hands. Logan Thomas had a great game. I like the guy alot and want him on this team but we need a pass catching tight end and some o line help. Obviously Alex is not the guy going forward but im enjoying this comeback. If you look at the schedules of NY and Philadelphia going forward we can easily get in with 6 wins. But outside of the Eagles it is going to be tough to come up with one. Carolina seems doable. If we can pick off a win in the next three games we should be hosting a playoff game. LOL

One more thing Barber was clutch. Great change of pace guy yesterday and when we need a yard he is the guy.
Also more importantly Rivera coached his best game of the year. That made me feel hopeful. Not sure what happened against the Giants twice and Detroit - one of those was a win and we would be soooo in the drivers seat of the division right now,...but great to see him coach a solid game for four quarters.
You are finally seeing what I’ve been talking about.

For now they should start Reaves and Curl, keep Moses at LT, maybe try Ryan Anderson as an interior LB.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Purveyor of fine Filth
Old 11-27-2020, 04:30 PM   #51
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
You are finally seeing what I’ve been talking about.

For now they should start Reaves and Curl, keep Moses at LT, maybe try Ryan Anderson as an interior LB.

Yeah well after almost 30 years of suck I need to see it. Not feel it. Lol. That being said I saw us dismantle a team from the NFC East. We have a stretch coming up that should tell us if we are on the right track or yesterday was a blip on the radar. I do not expect to beat Pittsburgh or SanFran or Seattle but if we get tossed around in those games than we are no better than we were last year. If we can be competitive with those teams than we might be onto something. After the Eagle win and first Dallas win we shit the bed. This was a road win on a short week after another win so they have my attention. Both teams without their starting quarterbacks. We were playing our backup too but we never had a starter to begin with. Lol.
I agree with those moves though Anderson at MLB is a reach.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 06:30 PM   #52
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Yeah well after almost 30 years of suck I need to see it. Not feel it. Lol. That being said I saw us dismantle a team from the NFC East. We have a stretch coming up that should tell us if we are on the right track or yesterday was a blip on the radar. I do not expect to beat Pittsburgh or SanFran or Seattle but if we get tossed around in those games than we are no better than we were last year. If we can be competitive with those teams than we might be onto something. After the Eagle win and first Dallas win we shit the bed. This was a road win on a short week after another win so they have my attention. Both teams without their starting quarterbacks. We were playing our backup too but we never had a starter to begin with. Lol.
I agree with those moves though Anderson at MLB is a reach.
By the way, we are already a game better from last year. I expect this team to compete with the elite, they have their confidence being built up slowly. Young and McLaurin will get the team fired up, Love their attitude.

Purveyor of fine Filth
Old 11-27-2020, 06:56 PM   #53
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Ravens vs Steelers reschedule for Tuesday. Will that give the Skins an edge?

Purveyor of fine Filth
Old 11-27-2020, 07:04 PM   #54
calia
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Ravens vs Steelers reschedule for Tuesday. Will that give the Skins an edge?

It can’t hurt. I hope the Steelers win. And they we are the trap game.

Old 11-27-2020, 07:06 PM   #55
calia
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkSkins View Post
Meh. That belief is generally fan speak.

Um, yes, and your point is?

Old 11-27-2020, 07:10 PM   #56
calia
Playmaker

Quote:
For sure! It's been only two games but he looked pretty good as LT so far. I would be fine if the team decides to keep Moses as LT for the rest of the season. If he plays well then we should keep him as LT permanently and find a replacement for RT next year.

I wonder if they’d need to pay him a bit more. LT is the money position on the O line. I wouldn’t object (within reason). Would be interesting to see a line of Moses-Ismael-Roullier-Scherff-Charles. I’d like to see what our two rookies can do next year.

Old 11-27-2020, 07:30 PM   #57
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
I wonder if they’d need to pay him a bit more. LT is the money position on the O line. I wouldn’t object (within reason). Would be interesting to see a line of Moses-Ismael-Roullier-Scherff-Charles. I’d like to see what our two rookies can do next year.

That sounds good, however Roullier will be a FA if I’m not mistaken and might put Ismael in his place. It all depends how Roullier wants

Purveyor of fine Filth
Old 11-27-2020, 08:39 PM   #58
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Don't let one bad play ruin Darby's whole season performance - he has been really solid and now I hope the team will resign him.
Agreed. He doesn't have great speed but has played well. And I actually loved his game, staying in the game after getting beat is a good quality for DBs.
That 4th and short was text book pass break up.

Envoyé de mon SHV48 en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 11-27-2020, 11:39 PM   #59
PorkSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
Um, yes, and your point is?

You've made my point.
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 11:52 PM   #60
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Darby has definitely been a pleasant surprise. For "only" making 4 million, he's been worth every penny. I hope we can re-sign him.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote