Beach Blitz Back For 07

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 05-18-2007, 09:27 PM   #46
Slingin Sammy 33
Playmaker

Re: Beach Blitz Back For 07

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan_nn View Post
The blitz started out GREAT! Went today, had a blast Riggo had his radio show going. Got to meet Gary Clark, Bill Lazor. Cooley, Ladell, Rock were there but didn't bump into those guys, and more guys were comin.

Talked to Reed Doughty outside near the main stage....all around great time. Tons of stuff for the adults and kids! All three trophies were on display......GREAT TIME.

Golfin tomorrow with the SKINS.......CP and Chris Samuels were around somewhere? They were both on the mid day news talkin about all the events and takin calls. NICE
I went also. Riggo signed a ton of autographs during his breaks in the radio show. Got Riggo, Dexter and also Randy Thomas' autographs on a helmet, pretty cool. Randy Thomas is a real nice guy down to earth. Missed Gary Clark, but he will be here on Sat. too. Portis is here. Betts and Cooley may have made it down for the Gala but they weren't at any signings today. They should both be in on Sat. Lots of stuff to do in the NFL Experience, really no lines. One point, if you are looking to get autographs from high profile players make sure you are waiting in line for their signings at least one hour before the scheduled time or you may miss out. The SB tropies did look very cool....I miss the 80's (and 90-92).
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' — Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-19-2007, 07:36 PM   #47
skinsfan_nn
Playmaker

Fella's the Golf was a BLAST! Was paired with a foursome and Cooley and his little brother were with both groups, there was an A and B group he rode with the A group and we were right behind....those rascals WON at 17 under! UNREAL FUN with Chris and his little bro, Cooley is a golfing motha!!!!! FACT.......in his bedroom slippers to boot.

Myself, and GoSkins went to hang out with Sammy Baugh Fan after the blitz golf event at a BBQ fest, the Ches. Jubilee. GREAT Q MIKE & KEN, THANKS FOR THE HOSPITIALITY WE SURE DID ENJOY! GREAT FOLKS!

We both really enjoyed ourselves...got some awesome pics. Will post soon.
"There's no greater feeling than moving a man from Point A to Point B, against his will." #68

THANKS COACH GIBBS FOR EVERYTHING! YOUR THE MAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE!
skinsfan_nn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 07:39 PM   #48
skinsfan_nn
Playmaker

Forgot, I did WIN the raffle......SIGNED AUTHENTIC SEAN TAYLOR JERSEY........YOU TALK ABOUT PUTTIN SO ICING ON THE CAKE....SHOCKER!
"There's no greater feeling than moving a man from Point A to Point B, against his will." #68

Old 05-20-2007, 01:13 PM   #49
Slash83
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Forgot, I did WIN the raffle......SIGNED AUTHENTIC SEAN TAYLOR JERSEY........YOU TALK ABOUT PUTTIN SO ICING ON THE CAKE....SHOCKER!
Thats awesome, it was a lot of fun this year.
Slash83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 02:25 PM   #50
Sammy Baugh Fan
Playmaker

Quote:
Myself, and GoSkins went to hang out with Sammy Baugh Fan after the blitz golf event at a BBQ fest, the Ches. Jubilee. GREAT Q MIKE & KEN, THANKS FOR THE HOSPITIALITY WE SURE DID ENJOY! GREAT FOLKS!

Man that was so cool ya'll stopped by with some Moral Support both days. Meeting you two was a highlight of the weekend. It's funny that guys that don't know each other are Brothers in Arms when they have the SKINSZ as a common ground. INSTANT Friends. That alone makes thewarpath.net worth the price of admission. Thanks MattyDewd

I tanked folks and they handed me my @$$ in a paper bag. lol I forgot a few things that took me off my game. My fault as Head Coach.

My BBQ was pretty good and Kenny and I had a great time. Carbon Leaf was great as always and the fireworks were the best I have ever seen in my life.

peace and Q grease
mike
Old 05-20-2007, 02:46 PM   #51
EXoffender
The Starter

Saturday at the free Pep Rally (31st and Atlantic Ave park), I was the lame fan chosen for the finale endzone dance chosen by my current favorite player, Kedric Golston. Yes, after getting pumped up by some recently aquainted fans, I just bombed. Stagefright is a MF. However I did recklessly plug THEWARPATH.NET when asked where I was from and I got autographs from Sellers, Golston, Samuels, et al. I let a lot of people down not doing much of a dance but' I'll try to get some pics up soon.

Who was the guy (named Terrance) with the big burgandy and gold Redskins afro wearing 9 Redskins jerseys?

I did meet SkinEmAll at the festivities.
EXoffender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 02:48 PM   #52
EXoffender
The Starter

Quote:
WOW! Congrats to you.
Old 05-20-2007, 02:50 PM   #53
hooskins
Most Interesting Man in the World

Quote:
wow congrats...i expect a picture of it up lol
Old 05-20-2007, 02:58 PM   #54
skinsfan_nn
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXoffender View Post
WOW! Congrats to you.
Thanks EX.....my hampton roads friend. Did you make it?

We just got home from the third and final day at the convention center, nice day for a Harley ride. Got to catch up with Jimoh, Dexter, Doughty and a hand full of others. Beautiful day and time!

That same ST jersey in a $40 jersey case was $599, the lady at that vendor was from up in DC......she said she had sold every one she had this weekend, but had about everyone else left.....GRANDSLAM!

Old 05-20-2007, 02:59 PM   #55
EXoffender
The Starter

Quote:
Fella's the Golf was a BLAST! Was paired with a foursome and Cooley and his little brother were with both groups, there was an A and B group he rode with the A group and we were right behind....those rascals WON at 17 under! UNREAL FUN with Chris and his little bro, Cooley is a golfing motha!!!!! FACT.......in his bedroom slippers to boot.

Dude, you guys went to the Jubilee too? Insane.
Old 05-20-2007, 03:05 PM   #56
skinsfan_nn
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy Baugh Fan View Post
Man that was so cool ya'll stopped by with some Moral Support both days. Meeting you two was a highlight of the weekend. It's funny that guys that don't know each other are Brothers in Arms when they have the SKINSZ as a common ground. INSTANT Friends. That alone makes thewarpath.net worth the price of admission. Thanks MattyDewd

I tanked folks and they handed me my @$$ in a paper bag. lol I forgot a few things that took me off my game. My fault as Head Coach.

My BBQ was pretty good and Kenny and I had a great time. Carbon Leaf was great as always and the fireworks were the best I have ever seen in my life.

peace and Q grease
mike
Thanks for all, MY FRIEND! Can't wait till next time we sit down at a GAME to Seek the Meat & Fear the Bones!

It's an aweful small world we live in, ya never know when you might make your next FRIENDS....???? Glad it was this weekend!

God Bless you and your family, espically your son! He will be in our thoughts and prayers. Peace my FRIEND!

Old 05-20-2007, 03:08 PM   #57
skinsfan_nn
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXoffender View Post
Dude, you guys went to the Jubilee too? Insane.
EX, It has been NON stop since we got off EARLY Friday around lunch time!

Got to meet some OUTSTANDING HUMAN BEINGS!
Peace Man!

Old 05-20-2007, 03:12 PM   #58
skinsfan_nn
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
wow congrats...i expect a picture of it up lol

hooskins, soon as I get that baby in her TROPHY showcase for the REDSKIN ROOM, will post a pic, for sure!

Old 05-20-2007, 03:34 PM   #59
Sammy Baugh Fan
Playmaker

Quote:
hooskins, soon as I get that baby in her TROPHY showcase for the REDSKIN ROOM, will post a pic, for sure!
Post the one of us Warpathers too!

We need like a TheWarpath.Net Gang sign. Can you make a "W" and "P"? Maybe American Hand Sign? It's the 3rd most used language in the USA. I'll check.

Hail Skins my FRIEND.
peace

I can still taste my losing Ribs, Brisket, Chicken and Pork. Yumm!
I'll tag with you about a game or so this year too bro. Yes, I'll bring ALL the tailgate stuff.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:05 AM   #60
skinsfan_nn
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy Baugh Fan View Post
Post the one of us Warpathers too!

We need like a TheWarpath.Net Gang sign. Can you make a "W" and "P"? Maybe American Hand Sign? It's the 3rd most used language in the USA. I'll check.

Hail Skins my FRIEND.
peace

I can still taste my losing Ribs, Brisket, Chicken and Pork. Yumm!
I'll tag with you about a game or so this year too bro. Yes, I'll bring ALL the tailgate stuff.

You know that's automatic SBF, when I return back to work next week we will get some pics up.

Darn those loosin ribs & things were tasty.....You'll getem next time!

Peace out, my friend.