Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Gregg Williams is fixin to stick it right in our........

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-04-2009, 03:35 PM   #46
CrustyRedskin
Playmaker

Re: Gregg Williams is fixin to stick it right in our........

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
you guys ever have shoo fly pie? that's a hot ticket up here in Amish country. personally i think its the nastiest stuff around

Ive had hair pie. It was the best ever.
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-04-2009, 08:43 PM   #47
sportscurmudgeon
Playmaker

I am surprised.

It took 46 posts until this thread went into the dumpster...
sportscurmudgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:56 PM   #48
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscurmudgeon View Post
I am surprised.

It took 46 posts until this thread went into the dumpster...
In honor of Gregg Williams...a student of the 46 defense
Old 12-04-2009, 09:39 PM   #49
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

They've played National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation about 29082895 times this week on AMC.

But seriously, I think this is like the 5th time I've seen it this week. I've never been closer to the Griswolds.

I've been a part of this message board for 17 years. Damn I'm old.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:03 PM   #50
Redskin Warrior
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
I think this thread has been officially hijacked.

It's now the pie thread. But I'm changing it into cake.

I like apple crumb cake. I'm not so much into pie.
Rave as far as cakes go red velvet is my shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
First they ban winning...now this?
Redskin Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:56 PM   #51
53Fan
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
They've played National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation about 29082895 times this week on AMC.

But seriously, I think this is like the 5th time I've seen it this week. I've never been closer to the Griswolds.
Don't get too attached to the RV in the driveway, we'll be taking it with us when we leave next month.
Old 12-04-2009, 11:52 PM   #52
The Goat
Pro Bowl

The article about Williams' return to DC, particularly the player quotes, is worth discussing IMO. It plainly says he was respected by players, both offense and defense, and several of them wanted him as our HC. Portis is one guy I remember saying so, which I find extremely curious because Williams is nearly famous for his workout/conditioning programs alone and certainly CP would have known that regimen would include him too w/ Williams as HC.

Conversely it kind of begs the question: how many players like or respect Zorn best we can tell? I've read quotes that sound something like empathy or even pity...not much beyond that though. And what does Zorn demand of his roster? Not much from what I can tell. Drop a TD...ho hum. Take a snap off and incur a penalty or blow up the play...gee whiz.

Snyder is such a complete failure at evaluating every conceivable facet of the game, outside the profits. If he doesn't put his ego away after this season and bring in legitimate professionals I just can't imagine following his organization week in, week out next season. It's just too effing painful.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:50 AM   #53
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

I remember I was hammering on a fence in the backyard when my dad approached me. He was carrying a letter or something in his hand, and he looked worried. I continued to hammer as he came toward me. “Son,” he said, “why are you hammering on that fence? It already has plenty of nails in it.” “Oh, I’m not using nails,” I replied. “I’m just hammering.” With that, I returned to my hammering. Dad asked me to stop hammering, as he had some news. I did stop hammering, but first I got a couple more hammers in, and this seemed to make Dad mad. “I said, stop hammering!” he yelled. I think he felt bad for yelling at me, especially since it looked like he had bad news. “Look,” he said, “you can hammer later, but first–” Well, I didn’t even wait to hear the rest. As soon as I heard “You can hammer,” that’s what I started doing. Hammering away, happy as an old hammer hog. Dad tried to physically stop me from hammering by inserting a small log of some sort between my hammer and the fence. But I just kept on hammering, ’cause that’s the way I am when I get that hammer going. Then, he just grabbed my arm and and made me stop. “I’m afraid I have some news for you,” he said. I swear, what I did next was not hammering. I was just letting the hammer swing lazily at arm’s length, and maybe it tapped the fence once or twice, but that’s all. That apparently didn’t make any difference whatsoever to Dad, because he just grabbed my hammer out of my hand and flung it across the field. And when I saw my hammer flying helplessly through the air like that I just couldn’t take it. I burst out crying, I admit it. And I ran to the house, as fast as my legs could take me. “Son, come back!” yelled Dad. “What about your hammer?!” But I could not have cared less about hammering at that point. I ran into the house and flung myself onto my bed, pounding the bed with my fists. I pounded and pounded, until finally, behind me, I heard a voice. “As long as you’re pounding, why not use this?” I turned, and it was Dad, holding a brand-new solid-gold hammer. I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes and ran to Dad’s outstretched arms. But suddenly, he jumped out of the way, and I went sailing through the second-story window behind him. Whenever I hear about a kid getting in trouble with drugs, I like to tell them this story.
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:13 AM   #54
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
I remember I was hammering on a fence in the backyard when my dad approached me. He was carrying a letter or something in his hand, and he looked worried. I continued to hammer as he came toward me. “Son,” he said, “why are you hammering on that fence? It already has plenty of nails in it.” “Oh, I’m not using nails,” I replied. “I’m just hammering.” With that, I returned to my hammering. Dad asked me to stop hammering, as he had some news. I did stop hammering, but first I got a couple more hammers in, and this seemed to make Dad mad. “I said, stop hammering!” he yelled. I think he felt bad for yelling at me, especially since it looked like he had bad news. “Look,” he said, “you can hammer later, but first–” Well, I didn’t even wait to hear the rest. As soon as I heard “You can hammer,” that’s what I started doing. Hammering away, happy as an old hammer hog. Dad tried to physically stop me from hammering by inserting a small log of some sort between my hammer and the fence. But I just kept on hammering, ’cause that’s the way I am when I get that hammer going. Then, he just grabbed my arm and and made me stop. “I’m afraid I have some news for you,” he said. I swear, what I did next was not hammering. I was just letting the hammer swing lazily at arm’s length, and maybe it tapped the fence once or twice, but that’s all. That apparently didn’t make any difference whatsoever to Dad, because he just grabbed my hammer out of my hand and flung it across the field. And when I saw my hammer flying helplessly through the air like that I just couldn’t take it. I burst out crying, I admit it. And I ran to the house, as fast as my legs could take me. “Son, come back!” yelled Dad. “What about your hammer?!” But I could not have cared less about hammering at that point. I ran into the house and flung myself onto my bed, pounding the bed with my fists. I pounded and pounded, until finally, behind me, I heard a voice. “As long as you’re pounding, why not use this?” I turned, and it was Dad, holding a brand-new solid-gold hammer. I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes and ran to Dad’s outstretched arms. But suddenly, he jumped out of the way, and I went sailing through the second-story window behind him. Whenever I hear about a kid getting in trouble with drugs, I like to tell them this story.
LOL

Knock knock.
Who's there.
Orange.
Orange who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Knock knock.
Who's there??
Orange.
Orange who???
Knock knock.
Who's there?!!
Orange.
ORANGE WHO??
Knock knock.
WHO THE F IS THERE???
Banana.
Banana who?
Orange you glad I didn't say orange?
Old 12-05-2009, 09:32 AM   #55
Beemnseven
Pro Bowl

We made Japanese fruit pie for Thanksgiving. It was yummy.
Beemnseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:59 AM   #56
TheSmurfs22
The Starter

These coaches who are shown the door by Danny and Vinny must love coming back and beating the Skins and in their own way sticking it to Danny and Vinny.
Old 12-05-2009, 10:12 AM   #57
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
LOL

Knock knock.
Who's there.
Orange.
Orange who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Knock knock.
Who's there??
Orange.
Orange who???
Knock knock.
Who's there?!!
Orange.
ORANGE WHO??
Knock knock.
WHO THE F IS THERE???
Banana.
Banana who?
Orange you glad I didn't say orange?
rofl I've always heard it with banana in place of orange.. then at the end you say orange... they say orange who.. you say orange you glad i didn't say banana

hmmm lol
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:51 AM   #58
mlmdub130
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
so is gregg williams the fence or the hammer?

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:56 AM   #59
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

I was down in NC for Thanksgiving with my family at my sis' house, and we went to a flea market in Raleigh right next to where NC State plays, and there was this shop in there that had fried everything. I'm talking fried pecan pie, fried twinkies, fried pumpkin pie, and other assorted fried pies and whatnot.

Which leads me to my next question. Who would want to eat a heart attack in a pan, otherwise known as a fried pie? My dad bought a fried twinkie and I took one bite and it felt like I could already hear my heart slowing down lol.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:10 AM   #60
CultBrennan59
Pro Bowl

I really hope greg Williams beats the hell out of us this Sunday just so he can basically give snyder/vinny a big F U!
CultBrennan59 is offline   Reply With Quote