When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-15-2018, 10:55 PM   #571
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Well that’s terrible and the minority opinion across this country. Most people don’t sit areound race hating...simple truth. Most people want folks in this country to have the freedom to do what they want. We are sitting in a country which is more diverse in every aspect of society than its ever been...a simple truth....which is exciting.

You mention illegal immigration...mooby which are a country of laws which have had a long history of established extremely generous immigration procedures which millions have taken advantage of...if these people say fuck your laws and don’t respect them and don’t want to abide....then yes I have zero sympathy for their position.
Once upon a time a King passed certain laws that Americans had to live by, should our ancestors have abided by those too? Not 100 years ago, there were laws everywhere across the South that basically stated a black man was worth 3/5 the value of a white man. Should black people have abided by those laws too?

I have no problem going after illegals moving major weight, or illegals who join gangs, willing commit violence in any form, or commit any other serious illegal acts in country. But going after people who are commit the illegal act of existing in a country where they are only trying to seek a better life is wasting precious resources. Those kids awaiting deportation in cages in Walmart don't understand the laws of this country, they just know their parents brought them along in search of a better way of life. I'd bet half those kids probably haven't committed a crime worse than jaywalking.

I mean shit, 90% of the DACA kids had jobs or were in school or positively contributing to society in some way, yet Trump just had to cancel that shit didn't he? No way he could allow those kids to contribute to society when he knew that was another potential bargaining chip he could have right? Gotta save those precious strawberry picking jobs for real Americans right? I gotta say, in light of the fact that you're the most well-known lover of the dank on these boards, I'm surprised to see you are such a hardcore law abiding citizen.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-16-2018, 07:49 AM   #572
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Lol giant1...it’s like reading a list from Fox News of why trump is the greatest president. Biased as fuck.

I’m gonna hit on a couple things: 1. The stimulus bill was in the works before he took office and was bipartisan effort. 2.modernized or bailed out the auto industry...whatever you chose to call it. 3 the healthcare act is failed legislation, not because of trump, but because it was seriously flawed from the outset. It did not follow through on its promises. 4. He killed bin laden but his administration failed to navigate the “Arab spring” movement which resulted in major destabilization of the region which lead to the creation of ISIS and established a caliphate nation which allowed a based operations for terrorist activities across the world killing many. 5 his bank regulation actually held back the recovery, the slowest in history. 6. No personal scandal? Who cares, so you were giving credit to Reagan, both Bushs’ for no personal scandal? Fucking joke stat.

That’s it...#imtriggered
LOL, I expected more than "alternative facts" from a trump lover like you.
Old 06-16-2018, 08:19 PM   #573
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Obama’s silky lie and FBI bias in the Clinton investigation - Chicago Tribune

Great piece on IG report...trump makes it easy to be a dem, his lies are brazen and loud...but the fact is obama, Clinton and the fbi equally lied...they do it quietly and the fake news media gives them a pass.

I think from now on I’m voting for president based on who the media doesn’t endorse.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 09:45 PM   #574
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Obama’s silky lie and FBI bias in the Clinton investigation - Chicago Tribune

Great piece on IG report...trump makes it easy to be a dem, his lies are brazen and loud...but the fact is obama, Clinton and the fbi equally lied...they do it quietly and the fake news media gives them a pass.

I think from now on I’m voting for president based on who the media doesn’t endorse.
You blame everyone now, trump, Obama,Clinton and the FBI and of course any and all media.

Funny how when the facts catch up to trump in over whelming fashion you run from him.You should stand and take the hits.
Old 06-16-2018, 10:21 PM   #575
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You blame everyone now, trump, Obama,Clinton and the FBI and of course any and all media.

Funny how when the facts catch up to trump in over whelming fashion you run from him.You should stand and take the hits.
What facts have caught up with Trump, you had a gang of 5 senior FBI agents and attorneys in a ring to "stop Trump", who denigrated large portions of the US citizenry, and demonstrated intense bias, even if no specific link of bias was found in the HC Email probe.

Before you parrot the media's brazen cry of no bias, let's look at what was found in the report:
Quote:
We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative actions we reviewed.
What that means is that no one snitched. Add this quote from the IG's report:
Quote:
“These texts are “Indicative of a biased state of mind but even more seriously, implies a willingness to take official action to impact the Presidential candidate’s electoral prospects.
And you see that although the IG, who CANNOT compel testimony, did not find a smoking gun of bias, he clearly felt it was pervasive in at least the group of 5.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 10:35 PM   #576
MTK
\m/

Poor Cheeto, always the victim, all he wants to do is win and everyone hates
Old 06-16-2018, 11:05 PM   #577
MTK
\m/

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/16/u...on-policy.html
Old 06-17-2018, 07:55 AM   #578
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

I just expect more integrity from everyone in the process and I expect equal, non-biased representation of all viewpoints from the media.

Yes trump lies...his twitter account gives u access to those. I’m not defending trump...I disagree with a lot obviously but support strongly on things I like.
Old 06-17-2018, 08:48 AM   #579
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I just expect more integrity from everyone in the process and I expect equal, non-biased representation of all viewpoints from the media.

Yes trump lies...his twitter account gives u access to those. I’m not defending trump...I disagree with a lot obviously but support strongly on things I like.
Trump Lies, are you kidding...he's pathilogical!

Yes you defend him , you can like something and not defend trump but that is not what you do.

Trump...just joking around,no one believes it.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...125443732.html
Old 06-17-2018, 11:30 AM   #580
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Poor Cheeto, always the victim, all he wants to do is win and everyone hates
...and the hits just keep on coming.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/d974319...ger-stone.html
Old 06-17-2018, 05:37 PM   #581
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
...and the hits just keep on coming.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/d974319...ger-stone.html

Lies! All lies! No collusion! Jobs jobs jobs! Grab pussys! Dems obstructing the children being torn away from their parents because they dont want to spend billions on a stupid wall to keep mexican racists out! If not for my bonespurs i would have fought for the country im saving from the hell that exists outside of it! MAGA! MAGA!
(Just thought id try it)
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 06:13 PM   #582
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Lies! All lies! No collusion! Jobs jobs jobs! Grab pussys! Dems obstructing the children being torn away from their parents because they dont want to spend billions on a stupid wall to keep mexican racists out! If not for my bonespurs i would have fought for the country im saving from the hell that exists outside of it! MAGA! MAGA!
(Just thought id try it)
Fuc* Trump

(Being a mindless liberal drone is a lot easier)
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 06:48 PM   #583
MTK
\m/

lol grab pussys

Imagine this level of idiocy under Obama?? Republicans would have lost their ever loving minds
Old 06-17-2018, 07:36 PM   #584
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
lol grab pussys

Imagine this level of idiocy under Obama?? Republicans would have lost their ever loving minds
I’m sure Obama never said anything wrong 10 years prior to him running for president. In this case, was secretly recorded.

That was a politically motivated hit job by the media as there has ever been. This was access Hollywood tape, which nbc news found after someone tipped them off. NBC news then...in order to seem not like a hit job and impartial...gave the tape to the Washington Post who gladly ran the story.

I wonder if someone with equally damaging information in the same circumstances would have ever released that info about Obama at all? I wouldn’t think nbc news would have run it and def not wa post.
Old 06-17-2018, 07:57 PM   #585
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
lol grab pussys

Professionalism only matters when it's a Dem. It's refreshing to have a man of the people in the WH.

Chico, I read the Chicago Tribune article about why Obama is complicit in the investigation of Clinton. I also agree, if it was anybody else who wasn't running for President, they would've taken it to a grand jury and let it go from there. But since the person in question was one of two major candidates to run the country they obviously let that impact their decision making. Should it have been handled differently? Definitely. Is there anything we can do about it now? No. This is going to read as cop out but complaining about ancient history in this 15 minute news cycle isn't going to solve any of our problems today.

That article also makes another good point. It doesn't think the Russian investigation should be shut down because there were a pair of anti-Trumpers on it at one point. I'd be surprised if anybody on it doesn't have an opinion on modern politics.

Furthermore, just so we're clear, I don't think Trump colluded with Russia. I think his staff (not necessarily him) worked with Cambridge Analytica to analyze user data on FB and the like to figure out how they could spread their message (aka fake news) to their social-media friendly base. Did they meet with Russians? Definitely. Anything beyond that, idk.

Of real interest to me is wondering why Trump is shitting his pants about calling the Russian investigation fake. This whole "destroy the investigation's credibility" campaign reminds me of an old quote pro-Patriot Act people said. "If you have nothing to hide, what are you worried about?" If Trump was innocent, I'd think he would just brush it off casually because he knows they have nothing. But there's definitely smoke now with several of his lieutenants having charges brought against them, and we don't even have charges against his personal fixer yet (supposedly incoming).

I have a very-unsubstantiated hunch that after all the bankruptcies he's been through, at some point some Putin-affiliated Russians loaned him money that he stills owes them. Maybe that money is illegitimate, and he's worried that if the gov't finds out he's in debt to Russians that would bring impeachment charges. Obviously I have no evidence to support this theory, but I find it intriguing as to why a supposedly innocent man is freaking out about an investigation that would be a waste of time if there was nothing there.

Finally, I like to think that in this evidence-based criminal justice system we rely on, if Mueller thinks Trump should be recommended for impeachment it'd be based on evidence, not the personal opinion of two of his former staff.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote