Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-06-2021, 03:16 PM   #541
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

Chico why aren't you down there supporting the real patriots instead of on here laughing at democracy being ripped a new asshole?

The only thing left your friends haven't done is raise up against fellow Americans. Go ahead and do it and get it over with.

Remind me again when Antifa and BLM smuggled guns into DC and stormed the Capitol? You're fucking nuts if you think they're the opposite side of the same coin the Proud Boys are.

Advertisements
Old 01-06-2021, 03:20 PM   #542
SunnySide
Playmaker

SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 03:21 PM   #543
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I agree with this basis, but understand for 3 years starting immediately in the Trump Presidency, Democrats and the media told the nation Trump was an illegitimate President, that Russia colluded, Russia interfered, etc. In fact polling data even after countless investigations clearly state this was a conspiracy theory based on false narratives and zero facts....people routinely still believe the Trump Presidential election was rigged.

So when you asked “how did we get here?” Don’t act like you don’t know. Don’t have amnesia
chico , stop the stupid ! Your spin on this is to blame the dems, face it trump is shit and so are his followers ,if that includes you so be it. You can't spin this.
Old 01-06-2021, 03:21 PM   #544
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Chico why aren't you down there supporting the real patriots instead of on here laughing at democracy being ripped a new asshole?

The only thing left your friends haven't done is raise up against fellow Americans. Go ahead and do it and get it over with.

Remind me again when Antifa and BLM smuggled guns into DC and stormed the Capitol? You're fucking nuts if you think they're the opposite side of the same coin the Proud Boys are.
They are exact polar opposites of the same coin in how they think violent protest is appropriate. You’re are not gonna elevate one of the other, there isn’t moral ground homie

They are both crazy and illogical...and clowns

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 03:22 PM   #545
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

This x ten!
Old 01-06-2021, 03:23 PM   #546
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
chico , stop the stupid ! Your spin on this is to blame the dems, face it trump is shit and so are his followers ,if that includes you so be it. You can't spin this.
Those are the facts...if you can brainwash some fools to think the president elect in 2016 was illegitimate...why can’t u in 2020?

I’m just giving you an explanation of how we got here...that’s all

He Gets Us
Old 01-06-2021, 03:27 PM   #547
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Those are the facts...if you can brainwash some fools to think the president elect in 2016 was illegitimate...why can’t u in 2020?

I’m just giving you an explanation of how we got here...that’s all
Stop just stop !You're making an ass out of yourself!
Old 01-06-2021, 03:28 PM   #548
SunnySide
Playmaker

curfew set for 6 pm.

Hopefully they do a bunch of announcements and warnings, get the families and peaceful trump people off the streets .. by 7 or so, anyone left is their by choice and clear them out and start arresting anyone who resists.

Old 01-06-2021, 03:34 PM   #549
MTK
\m/

So much for the law and order President

fuckin sham
Old 01-06-2021, 03:40 PM   #550
SunnySide
Playmaker

Apparently they are in Pelosi's office (bottom photo)... how is this possible?

This is mind blowing that the United States Capitol Building with the full House and Senate in attendance is this vulnerable.

Russia and China, im sure, have guys in there right now. the whole place will need to be de-bugged ... this is insane.

Every smiling motherfucker in these photos need to be tracked down and arrested on hard charges, spend years in federal jail.

fuck them
Old 01-06-2021, 03:44 PM   #551
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
curfew set for 6 pm.

Hopefully they do a bunch of announcements and warnings, get the families and peaceful trump people off the streets .. by 7 or so, anyone left is their by choice and clear them out and start arresting anyone who resists.

I mean, are these people the Calvary? Lol

these people aren’t exactly the head to toe military fatigued out militia I expected.

I’m with Sunnyside, capitol police couldn’t keep out out of towners Dan & Nancy from Iowa?

He Gets Us
Old 01-06-2021, 03:45 PM   #552
SunnySide
Playmaker

theres plenty of old men playing dress up as well

Ill never understand how people (left or right) can get to this point. These people in these photos just threw their life away. The federal government is going to charge them through their nose hole.

People do jail time for DUIs on the BW parkway bc its technically federal land and you have to go to federal court for a .09.
Old 01-06-2021, 03:47 PM   #553
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Apparently they are in Pelosi's office (bottom photo)... how is this possible?

This is mind blowing that the United States Capitol Building with the full House and Senate in attendance is this vulnerable.

Russia and China, im sure, have guys in there right now. the whole place will need to be de-bugged ... this is insane.

Every smiling motherfucker in these photos need to be tracked down and arrested on hard charges, spend years in federal jail.

fuck them
Like I’ve always said, if you break the law, you should go to jail.

But I think with the criminal justice reforms going on now along with covid releases, these folks probably back on the street tomorrow. What’s fair is fair. 🤷*♂️

He Gets Us
Old 01-06-2021, 03:48 PM   #554
MTK
\m/

I'm sure a lot of these hicks were upset over the "disrespect" Kap showed by kneeling for the anthem, yet this disgraceful display is justified? Right.
Old 01-06-2021, 03:50 PM   #555
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

theres plenty of old men playing dress up as well
God help them.

But honestly, there couldn’t be possibly anybody here who believes protests have never occurred in the capital? (“But Chico that’s different”..) lol

He Gets Us