I’m sure it’s nothing

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/06/1...y-general.html
Old 06-14-2018, 06:04 PM   #543
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post

Obama or any other POTUS ever would have been impeached 40 nothings ago. The mid terms cannot come fast enough, and once they do Trump cant go fast enough. God let this shit stain on the presidential timeline be gone.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 06:08 PM   #544
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
G1, straight up question yes or no.

Did Stalin kill millions of Russians?

Ill do you the same courtesy and answer for him, yes. Why did Obama call him a smart cookie or salute him? Seriously before you tell me why this is relevant remember nobody is mocking Trump or the drugged up and overly emotional ex basketball player for diplomacy, just for their choice of words and peculiar praise of the man.
Old 06-14-2018, 06:38 PM   #545
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Ill do you the same courtesy and answer for him, yes. Why did Obama call him a smart cookie or salute him? Seriously before you tell me why this is relevant remember nobody is mocking Trump or the drugged up and overly emotional ex basketball player for diplomacy, just for their choice of words and peculiar praise of the man.
see i gave a simple yes or no to G1's question. it couldn't be done by chico, you. Just a question, probably loaded, maybe had points to follow, but you had to buttress the answer. why?

My point, i guess, is that we don't dialogue, we pitter patter with the bs.

Nothing against you. It's communications today.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 06:40 PM   #546
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Looks terrible, and again, if investigations reveal wrongdoings lock him up, like others should have been.

The timing of the announcement seems rather coincidental.
Old 06-14-2018, 06:43 PM   #547
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
see i gave a simple yes or no to G1's question. it couldn't be done by chico, you. Just a question, probably loaded, maybe had points to follow, but you had to buttress the answer. why?

My point, i guess, is that we don't dialogue, we pitter patter with the bs.

Nothing against you. It's communications today.

Well not for nothing, but the conversation was clearly about KJU, and Trump and Rodman kissing his ass. G-ones question was pretty self explanatory. You asking if Stalin was also a murderous dictator was a weird response. That is why. And im still curious as to what Stalin also being a piece of shit has to do with anything. I wasn’t being as much of a wiseass as you think. I thought for sure you were going to say “well back in the day this guy saluted him “ or some two wrongs make a right something.
Old 06-14-2018, 06:50 PM   #548
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Well not for nothing, but the conversation was clearly about KJU, and Trump and Rodman kissing his ass. G-ones question was pretty self explanatory. You asking if Stalin was also a murderous dictator was a weird response. That is why. And im still curious as to what Stalin also being a piece of shit has to do with anything. I wasn’t being as much of a wiseass as you think. I thought for sure you were going to say “well back in the day this guy saluted him “ or some two wrongs make a right something.

Mostly going to a realpolitik outlook, Stalin was a murderous dictator who we did in fact take on as an ally, against another murderous lunatic.

The real world doesn't really let us get to always go with the "right" answer and if playing to rocketman's ego gets us moving toward a place where they are working with us, and we can gain influence then c'est la guerre.

I think salute was a mistake, like obama's bow, and liberals ought to make just as much of an bruhaha over it as the conservatives made when Obama bowed.

But mostly, I really am just tired of the crazy hatred/ insane defending of all the political asses out there. HRC Trump Pelosi Ryan they all sit up with millions of dollars doing their damndest to screw one side or the other, while people making barely enough get screwed by which ever side can do it the easiest.

blah maybe need to take a break from this place for a while.
Old 06-14-2018, 06:58 PM   #549
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Looks terrible, and again, if investigations reveal wrongdoings lock him up, like others should have been.

The timing of the announcement seems rather coincidental.
I can't believe you said that. Using a charity for greed seems so mild compared to all the other things he/fam have done. It's right there with visiting his own golf courses so the gov't has to pay his family for the security detail, or having businesses pay Cohen to get through to Trump so they can understand how to work together for mutual benefit.

Nothing about the timing seems coincidental to me, I'm sure the AG wanted to piss in Trump's cornflakes and decided the best time to do it was when his fans were slobbering on his knob even harder than normal about bringing peace to Korea.

Side note, if NK gives up their nukes but continues being one of the notoriously best state-backed hacking programs in the world, is that a win? Or if their main sources of income besides hacking is selling major narcotics (aka not weed)?

Also I'll freely admit I'm biased, but when I watched that video of Fox News going hardcore on Obama for even considering the idea of talking to KJU, it's disheartening to see yet another thing where Obama could do the same shit as Trump yet get taken to task for it.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 07:01 PM   #550
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I can't believe you said that. Using a charity for greed seems so mild compared to all the other things he/fam have done. It's right there with visiting his own golf courses so the gov't has to pay his family for the security detail, or having businesses pay Cohen to get through to Trump so they can understand how to work together for mutual benefit.

Nothing about the timing seems coincidental to me, I'm sure the AG wanted to piss in Trump's cornflakes and decided the best time to do it was when his fans were slobbering on his knob even harder than normal about bringing peace to Korea.

Side note, if NK gives up their nukes but continues being one of the notoriously best state-backed hacking programs in the world, is that a win? Or if their main sources of income besides hacking is selling major narcotics (aka not weed)?

Also I'll freely admit I'm biased, but when I watched that video of Fox News going hardcore on Obama for even considering the idea of talking to KJU, it's disheartening to see yet another thing where Obama could do the same shit as Trump yet get taken to task for it.
Okay

Edit. Honestly, I didn't even read it and I don't know. I knew whatever I said would get a blither blather response. Hell I basically said that Trump should be indicted, agreed with what people who are anti Trump would say and still somebody who hates Trump lashed out with blather blather blather. Like I said I think I just need to take a break because this isnt dialogue or debate, in that there's very little chance that anyone writing anything in this forum to the people who are reading it are ever going to change opinions. Its just internet bickering.

Last edited by CRedskinsRule; 06-14-2018 at 07:18 PM.
Old 06-14-2018, 07:47 PM   #551
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

PAGE: "[Trump's] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!"
STRZOK: "No. No he won't. We'll stop it."

How would the left respond if that name was obama instead of trump. A top FBI official.

Bad day for FBI...looks like Trump used perfect judgement in his firing of Comey.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 08:02 PM   #552
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
G1, straight up question yes or no.

Did Stalin kill millions of Russians?
..............is trump dealing with Stalin?
Old 06-14-2018, 08:04 PM   #553
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
PAGE: "[Trump's] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!"
STRZOK: "No. No he won't. We'll stop it."

How would the left respond if that name was obama instead of trump. A top FBI official.

Bad day for FBI...looks like Trump used perfect judgement in his firing of Comey.
LOL, someone might get whiplash the way you switch subjects.

So you agree the FBI hurt Hillary and help trump,kinda like russia.
Old 06-14-2018, 08:06 PM   #554
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Opps!
Old 06-14-2018, 08:07 PM   #555
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Chico since you bitch about the press he is what Sheperd Smith has to say about Trump and kim..........

Trump slammed NBC and CNN for downplaying his North Korea deal. Fox News' Shep Smith left the deepest cut.