Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Ukraine mega thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 03-16-2022, 04:47 AM   #526
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Hey there's about to be a war in Ukraine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
What’s kinda crazy too is around 4:00 in the video where he pulls up Facebook and there is an recruitment ad, come to Ukraine and join the legion. People really need to think about what’s going on…these people over there don’t really give a shit.
chico , again you're wrong . They do give a shit , it's why their fighting like they are.AS far as they are concerned it is WWIII

Advertisements
Old 03-16-2022, 11:27 AM   #527
SunnySide
Playmaker

"I offer you a chance to live"

'Zelensky calls on russia troops to surrender"

^^ Headlines yesterday. President Zelensky is a modern day hero in my eyes, I cant remember a leader inspiring like he has in my lifetime.

and im just a guy drinking coffee typing on the internet .. but I wish the headlines were more like "Zelensky offers peace to russia troops" or something not so agitating to Putin.

Ukraine needs to give Putin a way out that entacts his sense of dignity or save face otherwise he will keep going and going, getting more destructive.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 12:08 PM   #528
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

The Biden admin. is considering providing Ukraine with U.S.-made killer drones—cutting edge guided missiles that could accurately target Russian tanks and artillery positions from miles away, two Congressional officials briefed on the matter tell
@NBCNews

State of the art technology with giving them Switchbacks. I just worry about technology like this falling in to Russian hands if captured.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 01:05 PM   #529
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Putin is just a heartless fucking thug. Someone over in Russia just needs to put a bullet between his eyes. IDK what the solution is but Russia needs to be stopped. Very disturbing what is going on over there.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 02:37 PM   #530
Schneed10
A Dude

Re: Hey, There is a War in Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Looks like 1 billion in military aide is going to Ukraine.

Not really sure how to feel about this. Feels like WW3 is on a slow play towards being a reality. Putin is such a piece of shit, I want to love the decision, but I also feel like this gets us closer to American soldiers dying in a foreign war. I wouldn't send my friends or family into Ukraine to die for this. So I don't want to send anyone else's friends or family to die either.

Russia with nukes, with a little bitch like Putin in charge, is just scary, regardless of choice.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ide-to-ukraine
$3 per American citizen
Old 03-16-2022, 02:39 PM   #531
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
The Biden admin. is considering providing Ukraine with U.S.-made killer drones—cutting edge guided missiles that could accurately target Russian tanks and artillery positions from miles away, two Congressional officials briefed on the matter tell
@NBCNews

State of the art technology with giving them Switchbacks. I just worry about technology like this falling in to Russian hands if captured.
Need the American network to run them. Can cut that off from the hive.
Old 03-16-2022, 02:45 PM   #532
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Hey there's about to be a war in Ukraine.

Quote:
What’s kinda crazy too is around 4:00 in the video where he pulls up Facebook and there is an recruitment ad, come to Ukraine and join the legion. People really need to think about what’s going on…these people over there don’t really give a shit.

Are you saying that the Ukrainian people that are fighting for their lives don’t give a shit? That can’t possibly be what you are saying? Is this Tuckers last ditch effort to make us all say Ukraine deserves it? I honestly don’t pay attention to that shock jock so I don’t know. Or maybe I misread your post?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 02:52 PM   #533
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Hey there's about to be a war in Ukraine.

Quote:
Of course, if y’all want to get together the Warpath Legion…I could get down. Eastern European woman are the most underrated in the world. I need to check my vacation time first.

I’m gonna register as Chico Zelenskyy…who is with me?

Wow. I can’t imagine how much Id want to kill somebody if my country was under attack to the point that I would be going to fight a war, as a meter reader, while my family was hopefully safe somewhere and I was reading some jerk offs comments from another country joking about coming to help so they could bang women from the east coast. I see zero humor in the situation. Of course, like your comment about the Ukrainians not giving a shit - maybe Im misunderstanding your post…again?

Time and a place for everything man. Humor included. I bring humor to alot of occasions. Not this one.
Old 03-16-2022, 02:53 PM   #534
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
Need the American network to run them. Can cut that off from the hive.
Yup. Could be a serious game changer…I’m not against it. These things are badass

He Gets Us
Old 03-16-2022, 03:01 PM   #535
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Are you saying that the Ukrainian people that are fighting for their lives don’t give a shit? That can’t possibly be what you are saying? Is this Tuckers last ditch effort to make us all say Ukraine deserves it? I honestly don’t pay attention to that shock jock so I don’t know. Or maybe I misread your post?
You are taking this the wrong way. First, it’s Marshall law over there now and you got a lotta folks armed in a culture you may not understand. Also, there’s a lot pressure, fear and a lot of folks being killed…to go over there you really got to think about expectations.

A lot of Ukrainians don’t have time for bullshit right now, so if you go I’m saying they are trying to survive day to day and they will do what they have to, they don’t give a shit. You go over there to fight then you are at their mercy, it’s very dangerous.

He Gets Us
Old 03-16-2022, 03:06 PM   #536
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
You are taking this the wrong way. First, it’s Marshall law over there now and you got a lotta folks armed in a culture you may not understand. Also, there’s a lot pressure, fear and a lot of folks being killed…to go over there you really got to think about expectations.

A lot of Ukrainians don’t have time for bullshit right now, so if you go I’m saying they are trying to survive day to day and they will do what they have to, they don’t give a shit. You go over there to fight then you are at their mercy, it’s very dangerous.

No, you are at the Russian invaders mercy. Stop trying to make the Ukrainians seem like bad guys here. Anyone who offers them help is a friend. Im sure Facebook will be ripe with videos of “Ukrainians” killing “mercenaries” from other countries there to help them as soon as the Russian troll farms pick up on this narrative though. Come on man. Do you really think that people going there to take up arms against Russians need to watch out for the people they are trying to help? Any War is dangerous, but this narrative that anyone going there to help the Ukrainians needs to be worried about the Ukrainians because they are unhinged is super Putinesque.
Old 03-16-2022, 03:24 PM   #537
SunnySide
Playmaker

Ammo -- I read an article recently, maybe it was linked here but Ukraine is running out of ammo and weapons. They are using a 2-3 week supply in half a day.

Russia is targeting supply lines close to Poland

Even with international help ... they have to be real low on javelins, mortars, shells, high caliber etc
Old 03-16-2022, 04:20 PM   #538
Schneed10
A Dude

You guys are all morons.

- Ukraine is in an existential crisis, they will take advantage of anything they can to survive. That includes putting out propaganda to recruit noobs to fight for them, and it includes sending those noobs to die so that trained Ukrainian military members can actually cause some damage.

- It's not like this is some well-coordinated effort. There's some branch of Ukrainian interests trying recruit noobs online. Then when the noobs actually show up, other Ukrainians who have no idea they're being recruited say hey you want to fight for us great have we got a job for you, follow me. There's no grand conspiracy to recruit and send them as cannon fodder. They just know they need help, and when help arrives shit is too frantic to have time to train, or equip, or prepare anybody.

- If you think propaganda is surprising, by any side, you've never studied war. It has existed, on all sides, in every damn conflict in human history.

- If you misread Chico's post and thought he was defending Russia, you're as dumb as Chico is. Chico's post was rational, despite how dumb he is.

It's war. It's dirty, nobody fights completely cleanly when their lives are on the line. But nobody's defending Russia, except Tucker Carlson and right wing idiots who believe in Russian fake news propaganda targeted at the US. But nobody mentioned Tucker Carlson in the first place.

Idiots everywhere.
Old 03-16-2022, 04:26 PM   #539
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 04:32 PM   #540
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
You guys are all morons.

Idiots everywhere.
Eat a snickers

Youre to young to be a grumpy asshole