Debating with the enemy

Old 07-05-2018, 05:20 PM   #481
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/39...oter-wore-maga

more fake news, another "journalist" losing their job.

trying to make the narrative they want
This is a problem Chico, this isn't fake news. But you want to tell us what we're going to say before we say it.

How about "reporter lies, reporter loses job." Keeps the politics out of it, and reports the facts. I guarantee if you posted it that way G1 and Punch wouldn't have a problem with it. As it is now you just call it fake news because you want to incite a reaction.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-05-2018, 05:43 PM   #482
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
This is a problem Chico, this isn't fake news. But you want to tell us what we're going to say before we say it.

How about "reporter lies, reporter loses job." Keeps the politics out of it, and reports the facts. I guarantee if you posted it that way G1 and Punch wouldn't have a problem with it. As it is now you just call it fake news because you want to incite a reaction.
The problem is he reported fake news to create a false narrative...or the narrative he wanted. Then he resign because he guessed wrong.

Media is dividing the nation for profit and to smear a president who they politically don’t agree with. When you do your job based on these premises then your ethically corrupt.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 07:54 PM   #483
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
The problem is he reported fake news to create a false narrative...or the narrative he wanted. Then he resign because he guessed wrong.

Media is dividing the nation for profit and to smear a president who they politically don’t agree with. When you do your job based on these premises then your ethically corrupt.
..........have ya looked at your president lately???
Old 07-05-2018, 09:35 PM   #484
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

The problem is you juxtaposed a corrupt individual to represent an entire industry as a whole. I agree most major news agencies have agendas nowadays. But you're lying to yourself if you think there aren't 10 reporters who are pissed off at this hack because their credibility is going to take a hit for working in the same industry as him.

I got one more question for you. When you say "Media is dividing the nation for profit and to smear a president who they politically don't agree with" do you include Fox News in that group?
Old 07-05-2018, 10:09 PM   #485
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
The problem is you juxtaposed a corrupt individual to represent an entire industry as a whole. I agree most major news agencies have agendas nowadays. But you're lying to yourself if you think there aren't 10 reporters who are pissed off at this hack because their credibility is going to take a hit for working in the same industry as him.

I got one more question for you. When you say "Media is dividing the nation for profit and to smear a president who they politically don't agree with" do you include Fox News in that group?
I do include foxnews in it.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 07:58 AM   #486
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

yes, Faux news...I don't watch it because its biased. BUT I understand why people do....its because the mainstream media are biased, so if your a conservative you go there for news. What would you expect??? Ratings are high.

I don't watch it....And I don't know why people would watch MSNBC or CNN...why would you get your news from a bias/slanted opinion? If you do, I hope at least you watch with an open mind, knowing the false assertions and opinions are likely biased and without proper context...and headlines are sensationalized to divide and reinforce narratives that are made up.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:23 AM   #487
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
yes, Faux news...I don't watch it because its biased. BUT I understand why people do....its because the mainstream media are biased, so if your a conservative you go there for news. What would you expect??? Ratings are high.

I don't watch it....And I don't know why people would watch MSNBC or CNN...why would you get your news from a bias/slanted opinion? If you do, I hope at least you watch with an open mind, knowing the false assertions and opinions are likely biased and without proper context...and headlines are sensationalized to divide and reinforce narratives that are made up.
Personally, I like feeling bipolar so i watch Rachel Maddow and Hannity at the same time.
Old 07-06-2018, 11:28 AM   #488
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I like it when the cult cries about the media but doesn't say what "media" they use to verify their own information ?
Old 07-06-2018, 11:31 AM   #489
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Personally, I like feeling bipolar so i watch Rachel Maddow and Hannity at the same time.
LOL, great example of the cult not understanding the difference between News and OPINION................both of them are Opinion shows not "NEWS PROGRAMS".
Old 07-06-2018, 11:50 AM   #490
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, great example of the cult not understanding the difference between News and OPINION................both of them are Opinion shows not "NEWS PROGRAMS".
This. What difference is there between an opinion article posted on MSN and a talking head discussing their opinion on a Fox News show? None.
Old 07-06-2018, 12:09 PM   #491
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
This. What difference is there between an opinion article posted on MSN and a talking head discussing their opinion on a Fox News show? None.
I understand they are both opinions, and looking at the post I replied to I can see why it looks like I was referring to them as news, that was not my intent. I simply was making a light hearted joke, hence the reference to my special brownies

Edit: maybe I WAS having brownies, cuz my post actually doesn't have the brownies comment. That was in the SC thread. Nonetheless the bipolar comment was meant light heartedly.
Old 07-06-2018, 01:05 PM   #492
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I’ve notice a sad trend among CNN fake news media lately. Cnn has been called out for the fact they stop reporting actual news and now are just mainly biased opinion pieces....many of the opinions are flat out wrong or don’t give proper context or facts about whatever they are reporting.

So I’ve notice they changed the labeling of “opinion” articles to the label “analysis” as a way to legitimize biased opinion...which still continues to do the same thing...either mischaracterize strategy, conveniently leave out facts, leave out context, leave of historical context, etc.

It’s fake analysis....instead of poor opinion

Remember to keep your eyes open when you read it folks
Old 07-06-2018, 03:25 PM   #493
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I understand they are both opinions, and looking at the post I replied to I can see why it looks like I was referring to them as news, that was not my intent. I simply was making a light hearted joke, hence the reference to my special brownies

Edit: maybe I WAS having brownies, cuz my post actually doesn't have the brownies comment. That was in the SC thread. Nonetheless the bipolar comment was meant light heartedly.
I skipped your brownies post because it's fake news, you're just trying to distract us from the real issues at hand.
Old 07-07-2018, 07:54 AM   #494
Giantone
Gamebreaker

BREAKING NEWS !!! we found out who it is Chico gets his "news" from.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9axezjJMVU
Old 07-09-2018, 04:37 PM   #495
Giantone
Gamebreaker

This is strictly an Opinion Piece but still pretty good.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...125127066.html

Joe Scarborough laced into Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani on Monday’s “Morning Joe” in a rant that included a lengthy list of some of his clients’ biggest scandals. The MSNBC host said it all added up to being corruption of historic proportions.

“This is the most corrupt administration in the history of our lifetime, certainly over the first year and a half,” said Scarborough. “[Giuliani] will tell you he’s been knighted by the Queen of England.”