The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Parking Lot

Old 04-29-2014, 10:19 AM   #436
over the mountain
Playmaker

Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Seriously awesome move by the player, and what joy for the boy. That smile was going to break his face in a good way!
meh ... ive seen happier.

Advertisements
Old 05-26-2014, 07:15 PM   #437
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

I'm not going to post it here, but I'm reading the manifesto of the kid that shot the girls in UCSB. I'm only 41 pages in out of 141 but it becomes clear around 7 years of age, this kid develops a ridiculous sense of entitlement. He throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way and when he doesn't get attention from friends, family, strangers, whoever.

It's funny because he clearly and repeatedly says he has one of the best childhoods any kid could have but around at 12 years old he starts losing his shit and thinking the world revolved around sex and women at such a young age.

I just find it interesting to read and try to figure out what could make someone unravel like that.

I've been a part of this message board for 17 years. Damn I'm old.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:04 AM   #438
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

...and there is this level of douche bag.

Joe the Plumber's Letter to Parents of Dead Kids

I'm all for the 2nd amendment and don't believe in gun control for the most part. That said, I would never ever ever write something like this douche bag did to parents who lost their kids. I wouldn't bat an eye if this jerkoff got hit by a bus. I think our world would be a better place. Why are we still giving this dickhead any press after his lying to Obama during the 2008 election?
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 02:38 PM   #439
donofriose
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
...and there is this level of douche bag.

Joe the Plumber's Letter to Parents of Dead Kids

I'm all for the 2nd amendment and don't believe in gun control for the most part. That said, I would never ever ever write something like this douche bag did to parents who lost their kids. I wouldn't bat an eye if this jerkoff got hit by a bus. I think our world would be a better place. Why are we still giving this dickhead any press after his lying to Obama during the 2008 election?
It's people like that who make others believe if you own a fun or belief in fun rights, you must be a jerk.
donofriose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:08 PM   #440
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by donofriose View Post
It's people like that who make others believe if you own a fun or belief in fun rights, you must be a jerk.
I'm all for fun rights too! But seriously, f Joe the Plumber. And f the gun extremists too.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:49 PM   #441
MTK
\m/

Who the F is Joe the douchebag plumber anyway?
Old 05-28-2014, 10:32 PM   #442
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
Who the F is Joe the douchebag plumber anyway?
If that's a rhetorical question, than the answer is obviously nobody.

If it's a legit one....he's the darling that McCain tried to trot out as a banner boy in the 2008 election for taking on Obama in Q&A about taxes, and was quickly dumped when they found out he was lying.

Story of Joe the Plumber springs many leaks - SFGate

Also more notes about this hypocritical douchebag.

Doesn't like welfare users, but used welfare himself.
Joe The Plumber Is A Welfare Queen Too... | Crooks and Liars

Joe the Plumber, Now Running For Congress, Gives Up Plumbing for Special Interest Speaking Gigs | Republic Report
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
Old 05-31-2014, 12:34 PM   #443
MTK
\m/

^ Yup well aware of who he is, it just boggles my mind why anyone wastes their time giving any attention at all to his opinions.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:36 AM   #444
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

12-year-old Wisconsin girl stabbed 19 times; friends arrested - CNN.com

great friends

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 09:14 PM   #445
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
You guys saying this is cool are so full of it. How is that kid POSSIBLY suppose to use that stick?

How To Fit Hockey Sticks | Total Hockey

Quote:
Determining the appropriate stick length is relatively easy. Have the player stand in place without skates, place the toe of the stick on the ground between their feet and position the stick vertically against their body so that the stick comes to about their nose. If the stick is too long, simply make a mark where it touches their nose, and cut the handle of the stick accordingly. If the player’s skates are on, the stick should come up to their chin. Please note that this is a general rule of thumb and can change with personal preference. In addition to cutting sticks to the desired length, players may also extend a stick’s length by inserting an end plug at the top of the shaft. This can be used to lengthen the life of a stick and get maximum use if the player cut the stick too short or experiences a growth spurt.
Why why why doesn't 2-2 give him a car while he's at it so the kid has another thing he can't use. Or better yet give the kid a NASA Crawler-transporter. I'm going on Twitter right NAO to give @Jtootoo22 a piece of my mind (No Dirtbag don't do that you already have so few pieces to give).

#Cue new Dirtbag Theme Song.

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 07:14 PM   #446
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag59 View Post
You guys saying this is cool are so full of it. How is that kid POSSIBLY suppose to use that stick?

How To Fit Hockey Sticks | Total Hockey

Why why why doesn't 2-2 give him a car while he's at it so the kid has another thing he can't use. Or better yet give the kid a NASA Crawler-transporter. I'm going on Twitter right NAO to give @Jtootoo22 a piece of my mind (No Dirtbag don't do that you already have so few pieces to give).

#Cue new Dirtbag Theme Song.
I disagree with your premise. He can easily use it to knock out his sister or brother if he has one. If not, then he can use it on his friends who are losing their teeth.

Further, he's probably thinking something like "let's see Dad try that puny swatter on my ass next time I goof off".

And finally, just how many dishes do you think he will be able to break pretending they are pucks.

Oh yeah, that boy's fun has definitely just begun!!!
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 09:48 AM   #447
over the mountain
Playmaker

i had to grocery shop at this absolutely cluttered and poorly stocked store for a few months and towards the end i would say "i hate this store" a good bit as I walked around with my 2 yr old.

yesterday we were in a nice grocery store and she loudly says "i hate this store!"

awkward for all within ear shot.
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 07:46 PM   #448
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
i had to grocery shop at this absolutely cluttered and poorly stocked store for a few months and towards the end i would say "i hate this store" a good bit as I walked around with my 2 yr old.

yesterday we were in a nice grocery store and she loudly says "i hate this store!"

awkward for all within ear shot.
Well if it makes you feel better any rational adult would probably let it slide as the rambling of a 2 year old.

We got two Worst candidates right here:

How you gonna be stealing some dudes stuff and then try to go on the offensive when he calls you out on it?
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 11:07 AM   #449
over the mountain
Playmaker

I had a run in with a woman who looks just like that lady in red on the left. A sweet innocent-looking older lady.

i had to take the train up to NYC yesterday to Penn station. its about 2:30 pm when i walk up the stairs to the street level and it is raining really hard. about 200 people are crammed underneath this canopy out front on the street.

i walk up to the taxi stand (at the front edge of the canopy) but no one is there working it. i am standing behind a lady who says there is usually a guy here who directs the cabs. there is a long line of yellow cabs but no one is getting in or out. when people do break from under the canopy and run up to an idling cab, the driver doesnt open the door and they have to quickly retreat back underneath.

an older lady comes up behind me and asks if we are waiting for a cab. Me and the lady in front of me say "yes". I small talk with the older lady who had just come into line for a minute or so, tell her im from baltmore etc. the lady in front gets in a cab and i move forward a foot or so to where she was standing (just barely still underneath the canopy and almost on the curb). your typical shuffling line action.

the older lady then proceeds to edge me out of the way and try and angle herself in front of me. she then turns around and says "ohh im sorry are you waiting for a cab?". i said "yeahhhh". the sweet older lady then turns into a bitch and says "well you better get out there then if you want to catch a cab". I say "i dont feel like getting drenched". she says "well you're going to have to get wet if you want a cab" and then body bumps me forward.

i chuckle and say "ma'am have a good day" and walk to the side of the canopy, make hand gestures and thumbs up until a cabby gives me a thumbs up back then i run into the rain and into the cab.

of course the older lady didnt go stand in the rain like she told me to but then just took my spot at the edge of canopy.
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:30 PM   #450
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

We got two Worst candidates right here:

How you gonna be stealing some dudes stuff and then try to go on the offensive when he calls you out on it?
I would have laid that woman out the moment she went to grab my camera. Not only would she have ended up arrested for theft, but she would have went to jail with a broken nose.