Originally Posted by MTK View Post
This hearings are getting wild
Trump throwing plates , not surprising!

Advertisements
Old 07-01-2022, 11:34 AM   #437
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

The whole thing is a good read and shows just how disassociated trump is from the real World . Republicans need to shut him down and work on others Candidates. Kasich and Cheney(as VP) or Hogan(VP) I would be fine with.

https://news.yahoo.com/barr-a-rino-i...204144090.html

Barr a 'RINO,' Ivanka 'checked out': Trump tries to explain the Jan. 6 testimony against him

Despite polls showing that a majority of Americans now believe Trump should be prosecuted by the Justice Department for his efforts to overturn the 2020 election, the former president continues to assert that he did nothing wrong in regard to the riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.
Old 07-07-2022, 08:05 AM   #438
Giantone
Gamebreaker

https://news.yahoo.com/filmmaker-she...060000611.html

'Very odd': Trump's 80 seconds deciding where to put his glass of water

Donald Trump
Nick Allen
Mon, July 4, 2022 at 2:00 AM
In this article:

Former U.S. President Donald Trump speaks to an audience at the "American Freedom Tour" event in Memphis, Tennessee, U.S., June 18, 2022. /File Photo - REUTERS/Karen Pulfer Focht
Former U.S. President Donald Trump speaks to an audience at the "American Freedom Tour" event in Memphis, Tennessee, U.S., June 18, 2022. /File Photo - REUTERS/Karen Pulfer Focht
Donald Trump was "irate" about losing his Twitter account in the wake of the Jan 6 riots and had convinced himself he won the 2020 election, according to a British documentary maker who had extraordinary access to the former president and his family.

Alex Holder was making a behind-the-scenes film about the Trumps and is now a key witness in the congressional investigation into the attack on the US Capitol.

The President and the glass of water
In December 2020, days after the attorney general Bill Barr had said there was no widespread election fraud, Mr Holder sat down with Mr Trump in the White House.

Mr Trump then spent one minute and 20 seconds moving a glass of water around, deciding whether to have it in the camera shot.

"It was just a very odd thing to witness," said Mr Holder. "It shows who he really is. One of those moments where you get to see behind the scenes that is very unique.

"People can interpret that how they wish. They might say 'Oh, he has attention to detail'. Or, people may say all he cares about is the way he looks and is presented. Either way, it's fascinating.

"I was thinking 'how long is this going to go on for?' I was somewhat perturbed, like 'Can we go now'?"

He tweeted a clip of the video on Thursday, saying: “The Trumps did not have editorial control. Full stop.”

This appeared to be a response to quote from a New York Times piece saying “one person close to the Trump family said that they had believed they would have some editorial control over the project”.

Around the time of the interview it became increasingly clear to Mr Holder that Mr Trump genuinely believed the election had been stolen.

Mr Holder said: "He believed in his own lie. He had absolutely convinced himself that he had actually won, and that all the things he was saying prior [to the election] came true, that actually there was some malfeasance.

"I'm not a psychiatrist. But my take was this is not a rational player. Barr had said there was no [fraud] issue. A few days later he [Mr Trump] is going on and on to me about how there's no way President Biden got 80 million votes, and that he needed to find brave judges, and they're not courageous enough to intervene.

"So he lives in an alternate reality, and engaging in that is foolhardy. It's just like talking to a brick wall."

He added: "I was thinking it was absolutely terrifying. The sitting President of the United States, in the diplomatic reception room at the White House, with the guy with the nuclear football outside the room, and this guy [Mr Trump] is clearly somebody who is living in an alternate reality.

"That somebody you're unable to converse with in a rational manner is in charge of the United States of America was astonishing."
Old 07-12-2022, 10:46 AM   #439
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Cipollone corroborated virtually everything from Hutchinson, Jan. 6 panel member says
Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-Md., told NBC News that Trump's White House counsel backed up the bombshell testimony last month from former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...-mem-rcna37742

July 12, 2022, 7:00 AM EDT
By Ali Vitali, Haley Talbot and Kyle Stewart
WASHINGTON — Trump White House counsel Pat Cipollone corroborated virtually all of the revelations from previous witnesses, including former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson, in lengthy testimony before the panel last week, a top Jan. 6 committee member told NBC News.

“Cipollone has corroborated almost everything that we’ve learned from the prior hearings,” Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-Md., said in an exclusive interview just hours before the next hearing. “I certainly did not hear him contradict Cassidy Hutchinson. … He had the opportunity to say whatever he wanted to say, so I didn’t see any contradiction there.”

It was unclear if Cipollone was directly asked by investigators about the specifics of some of the more explosive aspects of Hutchinson’s testimony — including that they would be charged with “every crime imaginable” if Trump went to the Capitol on Jan. 6.
Old 07-16-2022, 08:06 PM   #440
Giantone
Gamebreaker

AND here we see why this man was so fucking dangerous!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/parroting...120208946.html

Associated Press
Parroting Trump, GOP primary losers cast doubt on elections
NICHOLAS RICCARDI
Sat, July 16, 2022 at 8:02 AM
DENVER (AP) — It was no shock that state Rep. Ron Hanks and Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters handily lost their recent Republican primaries in Colorado for U.S. Senate and secretary of state.

Hanks was outspent 14-to-1 by his rival. Peters, who was vying to become Colorado's top elections official, had been indicted on seven felony charges alleging she helped orchestrate a breach of her voting system's hard drive.

But this past week, both candidates formally requested recounts of their primary elections from June 28, suggesting widespread irregularities seen by no one other than their own campaigns and allies.

“I have reasons to believe extensive malfeasance occurred in the June 2022 primary,” Peters wrote in her recount request, “and that the apparent outcome of this election does not reflect the will of Colorado voters not only for myself but also for many other America First statewide and local primary candidates.”

America First is a coalition of conservative candidates and officeholders who, among other things, promote the falsehood that Democrat Joe Biden did not win the 2020 presidential election.

This idea has seeped deeply into this year's Republican primaries, which have revealed a new political strategy among numerous candidates: running on a platform that denies President Donald Trump's defeat two years ago. As some of those candidates lose their own races, they are reaching new frontiers in election denial by insisting that those primaries, too, were rigged.

“There's a clear reason they're doing it, and it's a much broader, coordinated attack on the freedom to vote across the country,” said Joanna Lydgate of States United Action. Her group supports election officials who recognize the validity of the 2020 election.

Noting that she coaches youth basketball, Lydgate added another reason: “Really, what this is is people who are sore losers, people who don't want to accept defeat."

The primary losers have an obvious role model: Trump himself.
Old 07-22-2022, 05:47 AM   #441
Giantone
Gamebreaker

He is such an asshole , Biden is 110% better !

Old 07-22-2022, 10:25 AM   #442
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
He is such an asshole , Biden is 110% better !

Can't dispute that. Which of course means Biden is total shit.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 06:33 PM   #443
Giantone
Gamebreaker

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/23/u...erference.html

On the Docket: Atlanta v. Trumpworld
Eighteen months into a criminal investigation of election

ATLANTA — The criminal investigation into efforts by former President Donald Trump and his allies to overturn his election loss in Georgia has begun to entangle, in one way or another, an expanding assemblage of characters:

A U.S. senator. A congressman. A local Cadillac dealer. A high school economics teacher. The chair of the state Republican Party. The Republican candidate for lieutenant governor. Six lawyers aiding Trump, including a former New York City mayor. The former president himself. And a woman who has identified herself as a publicist for rapper Kanye West.

Fani Willis, the Atlanta area district attorney, has been leading the investigation since early last year. But it is only this month, with a flurry of subpoenas and target letters, as well as court documents that illuminate some of the closed proceedings of a special grand jury, that the inquiry’s sprawling contours have emerged

Fani Willis
American attorney, and District Attorney of Fulton County
Rep. Jody Hice (R-Ga.) campaigns in Georgia's Secretary of State Republican primary as Donald Trump looks on, at a rally in Commerce, Ga., March 26, 2022. (Audra Melton/The New York Times)
Rep. Jody Hice (R-Ga.) campaigns in Georgia's Secretary of State Republican primary as Donald Trump looks on, at a rally in Commerce, Ga., March 26, 2022. (Audra Melton/The New York Times)
ATLANTA — The criminal investigation into efforts by former President Donald Trump and his allies to overturn his election loss in Georgia has begun to entangle, in one way or another, an expanding assemblage of characters:

A U.S. senator. A congressman. A local Cadillac dealer. A high school economics teacher. The chair of the state Republican Party. The Republican candidate for lieutenant governor. Six lawyers aiding Trump, including a former New York City mayor. The former president himself. And a woman who has identified herself as a publicist for rapper Kanye West.

Fani Willis, the Atlanta area district attorney, has been leading the investigation since early last year. But it is only this month, with a flurry of subpoenas and target letters, as well as court documents that illuminate some of the closed proceedings of a special grand jury, that the inquiry’s sprawling contours have emerged.

- ADVERTISEMENT -

For legal experts, that sprawl is a sign that Willis is doing what she has indicated all along: building the framework for a broad case that could target multiple defendants with charges of conspiracy to commit election fraud, or racketeering-related charges for engaging in a coordinated scheme to undermine the election.

“All of these people are from very disparate places in life,” Anthony Michael Kreis, a constitutional law professor at Georgia State University, said of the known witnesses and targets. “The fact that they’re all being brought together really suggests she’s building this broader case for conspiracy.”

What happened in Georgia was not altogether singular. The House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol has put on display how Trump and his allies sought to subvert the election results in several crucial states, including by creating slates of fake pro-Trump electors. Yet even as many Democrats lament that the Justice Department is moving too slowly in its inquiry, the local Georgia prosecutor has been pursuing a quickening case that could pose the most immediate legal peril for the former president and his associates.

Whether Trump will ultimately be targeted for indictment remains unclear. But the David-before-Goliath dynamic may in part reflect that Willis’ legal decision-making is less encumbered than that of federal officials in Washington by the vast political and societal weight of prosecuting a former president, especially in a bitterly fissured country.

But some key differences in Georgia law may also make the path to prosecution easier than in federal courts. And there was the signal event that drew attention to Trump’s conduct in Georgia: his call to the secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, whose office, in Willis’ Fulton County, recorded the president imploring him to “find” the 11,780 votes needed to reverse his defeat.

— The secretive plot to send a fake slate of Georgia electors to Washington. While both parties draw up slates of presidential electors in case their candidate prevails, four of those Republican electors in Georgia dropped out after the election. Nonetheless, leading Republican operatives in the state assembled a new slate of Trump electors to disrupt the transfer of power during Congress’ certification of the vote.

— Numerous misstatements made by Giuliani and others before the state legislature during two hearings in December 2020. Giuliani’s conduct in Georgia was already laid bare by a New York state appellate court last year when it suspended his law license. The court’s 33-page report mentioned Georgia 35 times and described “numerous false and misleading statements regarding the Georgia presidential election results,” including false claims that tens of thousands of underage teenagers had voted illegally in Georgia and that voting machines had altered the outcome.
Old 08-03-2022, 10:43 AM   #444
MTK
\m/

I'm sure this is nothing

Jan. 6 text messages wiped from phones of key Trump Pentagon officials
Old 08-30-2022, 12:56 PM   #445
Giantone
Gamebreaker

This guy need to be put into a hospital.......the looney bin.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-demands...174020566.html

Earlier this year, longtime Trump ally and “Stop the Steal” advocate Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) revealed that the former president had privately pushed him to remove Biden from office, install Trump back into the White House, and hold a new special election. Trump would eventually rescind his endorsement for Brooks in the Alabama Senate race for going “woke” by telling Republicans to move on from the 2020 election.
Old 08-31-2022, 08:11 AM   #446
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post

It was a coincidence due to a pre planned scrub.

What about Hillarys emails?

False flag operation- Antifa did it.

Fake news.

They thought wipe meant save.

Pick one.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 02:27 PM   #447
SunnySide
Playmaker

Brittany Martin is a pregnant Black woman who is currently serving a four-year prison term for her behavior at a 2020 racial justice protest in South Carolina, in which she essentially talked back to the police. Now, her sentence is being reconsidered because she is struggling to reach her estimated maternal due date in prison, according to the Associated Press.

Earlier this year, Martin was convicted of “breaching the peace” in an aggravating manner over comments she made to police during a 2020 protest. Her attorneys have been advocating for a shorter sentence due to increasing concerns about both her health and that of her baby, who is due in November.

Although she was convicted of “breaching the peace,” recordings of the demonstrations shown in court do not show her touching any police officers. Video of her on May 31, 2020 shows Martin yelling, “No justice, no peace,” in an officer’s face, according to the Associated Press.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/preg...161500891.html

A Pennsylvania man was sentenced to three-and-a-half years in prison on Friday for assaulting police officers during the Capitol insurrection, including with a flagpole bearing a Trump flag, which he claimed was actually a flag backing police.

Howard C. Richardson, 72, of King of Prussia, Pa., struck a Metropolitan Police Department officer three times with a flagpole, “using enough force to break” it, before joining a group of rioters in shoving a large metal sign into a row of officers, according to court documents.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbu...h=1c36499221f9

AmeriKKKa
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 03:55 PM   #448
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Brittany Martin is a pregnant Black woman who is currently serving a four-year prison term for her behavior at a 2020 racial justice protest in South Carolina, in which she essentially talked back to the police. Now, her sentence is being reconsidered because she is struggling to reach her estimated maternal due date in prison, according to the Associated Press.

Earlier this year, Martin was convicted of “breaching the peace” in an aggravating manner over comments she made to police during a 2020 protest. Her attorneys have been advocating for a shorter sentence due to increasing concerns about both her health and that of her baby, who is due in November.

Although she was convicted of “breaching the peace,” recordings of the demonstrations shown in court do not show her touching any police officers. Video of her on May 31, 2020 shows Martin yelling, “No justice, no peace,” in an officer’s face, according to the Associated Press.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/preg...161500891.html

A Pennsylvania man was sentenced to three-and-a-half years in prison on Friday for assaulting police officers during the Capitol insurrection, including with a flagpole bearing a Trump flag, which he claimed was actually a flag backing police.

Howard C. Richardson, 72, of King of Prussia, Pa., struck a Metropolitan Police Department officer three times with a flagpole, “using enough force to break” it, before joining a group of rioters in shoving a large metal sign into a row of officers, according to court documents.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbu...h=1c36499221f9

AmeriKKKa
............and trump gives up the security of the Country and he will walk.
Old 09-08-2022, 10:33 AM   #449
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Georgia .....................JHC!

https://news.yahoo.com/video-shows-f...025235620.html

INSIDER
Video shows fake Trump elector in Georgia letting 2 Trump associates into an elections office on the day that a voting system was breached

A new video has added a layer of intrigue in the Georgia probe of Trump's post-election actions.

A fake Trump elector was seen on tape letting Trump-linked operatives into the Coffee County office

The group included Cyber Ninjas' CEO Doug Logan, the man behind the botched Arizona vote audit.

A newly sourced video shows a fake Trump elector in Georgia letting data extraction experts associated with Donald Trump into an elections office on the day that the office's voting systems were breached, according to CNN.

Cathy Latham, who was working as the Coffee County elections supervisor during the 2020 election, was filmed allowing in at least two men who worked with the data firm SullivanStricker and whose visit was coordinated by Latham and former Trump attorney Sidney Powell.

According to CNN, the two men in the video that Latham let in, Scott Hall and Paul Maggio, confirmed in court documents that they were able to extract at least half a terabyte of data from Dominion Voting Systems machines in the office.
Old 09-14-2022, 08:13 AM   #450
Giantone
Gamebreaker

chico was at DQ the other Day!

https://news.yahoo.com/armed-man-clo...215400567.html

NY Daily News
Armed man in clown wig hoping to ‘restore Trump as President king’ arrested at Dairy Queen in Pennsylvania

An armed Pennsylvania man plotting to “restore (Donald) Trump as President king of the United States” was arrested at a Dairy Queen on Saturday.