Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Romo Plays w/ Tiger in D.C? That ain't right.

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 07-02-2009, 01:41 PM   #31
RJ2kWJ
Camp Scrub

Re: Romo Plays w/ Tiger in D.C? That ain't right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish View Post
Tiger is thinner than Romo but Romo is bigger (taller & more muscular) overall than Tiger. Thats what surprised me most, how thin Tiger is. He's not nearly as big as the media makes him out to be. In any other sport Tiger would be the smallest guy on the field but for golf he's on the big side. VJ Singh is the biggest guy out there by far.
I just got back from the US Open last Monday.

VJ was a rail (Yea tall but as thin as a pencil) and Tiger was jacked. Tiger was about 10" from me walking between two holes. The media is spot on.
RJ2kWJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-02-2009, 05:11 PM   #32
irish
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Tiger is like 6'1 185 ish.

That's kicker territory in the NFL. But for a golfer, or just an average Joe for that matter, the guy is in pretty damn good shape.
If he's 6'1" thats the max, he's definitely no taller than that. I'm 6 even and he didnt seem taller than me and I stood about 2 feet from him while he was waiting to hit a tee shot. I agree with the 185 but again not any heavier. Like I mentioned, any other sport Tiger is the smallest guy out there but for golf he's on the bigger side.
irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 06:21 PM   #33
skinsfan69
Living Legend

I was not impressed by Jessica Simpson. She's got a little junk in the trunk and her breasts look stupid. It's freakin overkill.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 06:55 PM   #34
MTK
\m/

Here's the whole stupid crew

Old 07-02-2009, 07:48 PM   #35
hooskins
Most Interesting Man in the World

Matty I don't understand the hate towards gollf. Tiger is a beast on the course, and I saw him up close today(about two feet away). He is pretty damn jacked in the sense of being cut. In terms of the "gut", didn't see it. Also golf is mentally tougher than football IMO, as a person who has played both at a HS level(yeah I know I am not a pro, never said I was). Only sport that I think gets as tough mentally is tennis.

Individual sports demand a mental game that is unheard of in team sports, or atleast consistently winning in the individual requires that. That is why there are so few extremely dominant individual athletes compared to team "superstars".

Funny note for any of those into golf. I was there at the first round today and Anthony Kim practice ran me over on the way to the restroom after a drive. I was walking away from the hole after his group finished hitting off the tee and then some little guy knocks into me and apologizes. It was Kim running to the bathroom, haha I guess he really had to go.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:50 PM   #36
hooskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Here's the whole stupid crew

I still don't remember Jessica being that huge. It is an amazing thing to see.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:47 PM   #37
Lotus
Fire Bruce NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
I still don't remember Jessica being that huge. It is an amazing thing to see.
Nor do I. The word "implants" comes to mind.
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 12:06 AM   #38
GMScud
Swearinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Nor do I. The word "implants" comes to mind.
Yeah but they look like they're sagging a bit. Plus she was never lacking in boob size in the first place. Not sure why she'd get them bigger. But they do look monstrous in that picture. Good lord. I heard a rumor that she's pregnant. Maybe that's the culprit.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:00 AM   #39
dgack
The Starter

She put on a lot of weight the last couple of months (to the point she was being ridiculed badly in tabloids for trying to pull off the daisy dukes look) so it's fairly feasible that she benefited from the weight gain there as much as it hurt her elsewhere. I seriously doubt she'd get implants considering how stacked she was normally.
"To bring a Sherm Lewis in to a Jim Zorn and whoever his offensive coordinator is, it's like bringing in another man to help teach you how to make better love to your wife or something." -- Tre Johnson
dgack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:44 AM   #40
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
I was not impressed by Jessica Simpson. She's got a little junk in the trunk and her breasts look stupid. It's freakin overkill.
I agree she has entered stupid territory, and not just her IQ either, she was there a long time ago
Old 07-03-2009, 10:09 AM   #41
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
Matty I don't understand the hate towards gollf. Tiger is a beast on the course, and I saw him up close today(about two feet away). He is pretty damn jacked in the sense of being cut. In terms of the "gut", didn't see it. Also golf is mentally tougher than football IMO, as a person who has played both at a HS level(yeah I know I am not a pro, never said I was). Only sport that I think gets as tough mentally is tennis.

Individual sports demand a mental game that is unheard of in team sports, or atleast consistently winning in the individual requires that. That is why there are so few extremely dominant individual athletes compared to team "superstars".

Funny note for any of those into golf. I was there at the first round today and Anthony Kim practice ran me over on the way to the restroom after a drive. I was walking away from the hole after his group finished hitting off the tee and then some little guy knocks into me and apologizes. It was Kim running to the bathroom, haha I guess he really had to go.
I think it depends on which position you play. Playing QB in the NFL is probably the most mentally demanding thing in sports IMO. But no question being a pro golfer takes some serious mental toughness.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 10:42 AM   #42
firstdown
Living Legend

Quote:
I think it depends on which position you play. Playing QB in the NFL is probably the most mentally demanding thing in sports IMO. But no question being a pro golfer takes some serious mental toughness.
I think golf is because a golfer stands back and has to think about each shot. With a QB after the ball is snaped it becomes more instinct then mental.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 10:48 AM   #43
firstdown
Living Legend

When I see people say stuff like they are not impressed with a hot chick I always wonder what their girlfrien must look like and I get this image.
Chubby cheerleader - Ugly Women and Girls - Funny Females
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:20 AM   #44
hooskins

Quote:
And again, you can hand it off to the RB and the Oline do the work a good 30-50 percent of the time. Golf is pure individual.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:50 PM   #45
Zerohero
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
I think golf is because a golfer stands back and has to think about each shot. With a QB after the ball is snaped it becomes more instinct then mental.
Ask Peyton how mental playing qb is. While i agree he has less time to throw then Tiger has to hit the ball, i'm sure Peyton spends more time watching film and going over gameplans.
Zerohero is offline   Reply With Quote