Chris Cooley 5 3.68%
Fred Davis 57 41.91%
Devin Thomas 4 2.94%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-27-2009, 08:04 PM   #31
skins89moss
Playmaker

Re: Who Is Our 2009 Offensive MVP?

Have to pick JC because he has played every game behind the worst O-line in the NFL.

Advertisements
Old 12-28-2009, 11:15 AM   #32
redsk1
The Starter

I'd go w/ Fred Davis for lack of a better alternative. I think you could say he's the one that has stood out in this putrid season.
redsk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:17 AM   #33
rbanerjee23
The Starter

This poll is cursed, right after JC got voted for, he's had two really shitty games lol
rbanerjee23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:28 AM   #34
Longtimefan
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbanerjee23 View Post
This poll is cursed, right after JC got voted for, he's had two really shitty games lol
I just knew somebody was going to say that after last nights' performance, but remember once again it was not all Campbells' fault. I would refuse to come out of the huddle behind his offensive line. Just when we heap a little praise on them, they turn in whatever that was last night. Lets just repair, rejuvenate and rejoice in the fact this miserable season is one game away from climax.
Longtimefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:06 PM   #35
firstdown
Living Legend

Its never JC's fault. Maybe we can blame his mom for his poor play. He almost even got me fooled a few weeks back after he showed a little sign of playing better but thats what he always does. He plays a few good games and then just take a big old dump. To think our O is playing so bad people actually voted for him as MVP is one big laugh. I think the vote should be any other QB thats not JC. Hell I'd help pay for a fire JC sign on a truck.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:41 AM   #36
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Its never JC's fault. Maybe we can blame his mom for his poor play. He almost even got me fooled a few weeks back after he showed a little sign of playing better but thats what he always does. He plays a few good games and then just take a big old dump. To think our O is playing so bad people actually voted for him as MVP is one big laugh. I think the vote should be any other QB thats not JC. Hell I'd help pay for a fire JC sign on a truck.
as funny as i think that statement is, don't give mmlpert or whatever his name is any ideas. seriously, i don't know how anyone could consider Campbell our teams offensive MVP. a more compelling argument could be made for him to be our LEAST valueable player. He showed some promise a few weeks ago, but he's simply too inconsistent to be awarded anything. he has no future here or anywhere else.
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:43 AM   #37
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Well then TC would retire(under duress) and Colt would come back, and the sign would be considered a success
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:45 PM   #38
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

lol @ all of the people voting JC because of what he's been through

I feel bad for the guy but that doesn't mean that a person deserves the MVP. I guess it'd end up being him though, nobody else has had near the same playing time.
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:20 PM   #39
Longtimefan
Playmaker

I was just checking out Jason Reid's Redskins Insider blog and he's posted the exact same thread title and poll. Four names emerge from the WashPost poll that does not apear here.
Derrick Dockery
Santana Moss
Casey Rabach
Mike Sellers
Believe it or not, Jason Campbell is leading that poll also at 52%
Longtimefan is offline   Reply With Quote