Commanders Post at The Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Commanders Post at The Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Debating with the enemy Discuss politics, current events, and other hot button issues here.

President Trump Assassination Attempt

Debating with the enemy

Old 07-21-2024, 06:59 PM   #31
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: President Trump Assassination Attempt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Saw something that said he had pro-Trump signs in his yard too... hilarious to see maga heads explode over this. A card carrying Republican shoots Trump and somehow it's the Democrats fault. Get the F outta here.
You demonize someone everyday for 8 years, it’s solely Democrats responsibility with the biggest lies and rhetoric. Hitler/Nazi/Christo fascist…it’s horseshit Democrats are solely responsible for saying.

Democrats have a big fucking problem with political violence recently, you guys need to seriously do some reflection, it’s a national embarrassment and why folks have left the party.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-21-2024, 08:17 PM   #32
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Still some Russian truthers out there. Sad but not surprising.
Even though there is clear evidence which you keep denying. I don't get it. If the evidence is there, why in the fuck won't you believe it? It's like denying the sky is blue, or that you don't need oxygen to survive. These are fundamental facts.

Now if you want to say that collusion with Russia didn't win Trump the election, then that's a great point to make. I for one do not think it won them the election even though they tried greatly to collude with Russia. Also, collusion isn't a crime.

Here is the report. Read it (I know you won't)
https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/dl
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2024, 08:21 PM   #33
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Democrats have a big fucking problem with political violence recently, you guys need to seriously do some reflection, it’s a national embarrassment and why folks have left the party.

You have to be trolling to say something like that. Have you even listened to any of Trump's speeches or some of the MAGA morons?
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
Old 07-21-2024, 08:25 PM   #34
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Pennsylvania democrats often voted in republicans primary to influence the candidate. In Pennsylvania Dems put out media to advise in participating. I think in Maryland, Baltimore even said he did it by voting in the Republican primary there.

But if you contribute money to democrats and “recent” classmate has even said he was admonished for being a Trump support by this nut case there is evidence to believe, yes this is political.

But I’ve noticed crickets about Democrats/media/celebrities demonizing Trump everyday for 8 years based on pure fantasy and lies. This is the motivation for the shooter, it’s NOT debatable

You got proof of any of this?

Quote:
National poll, 30% of Democrats responded the assassination was staged. Blue Q strong

..and 70% of Republicans still believe the election was illegitimate.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/03/polit...ate/index.html

So 30% of Dems are idiots, and 70% of Republicans are idiots.

Glaring difference there.
Old 07-22-2024, 08:46 AM   #35
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

You know Chico, why even bother voting? The election is clearly rigged so your vote will be tossed out.
Old 07-22-2024, 10:55 PM   #36
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Tell me more how it's the "left" that keeps calling for violence.

https://x.com/AccountableGOP/status/1815434837567643696

The only idiots I ever hear talk about Civil War are the MAGA morons. Not even going to call them conservatives because they aren't conservative.
Old 07-24-2024, 06:17 PM   #37
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
You have to be trolling to say something like that. Have you even listened to any of Trump's speeches or some of the MAGA morons?
Kavenagh assassination attempt…liberal

Louisville bank shooter…liberal politics posts about weapons

Nashville tranny shooter…manifesto liberal politics

Baseball shooting…Bernie bro, Maddow fan. Hated gop

Black Lives Matter protest cost 2-3 billion in damages, 34 lives lost.

Antifa violence across the country…8 went to jail in San Diego last month, domestic terror charges in Georgia, Antifa shooter sentence to jail in Oregon, Antifa murder New York State, etc

Antisemitic protests in New York, dc and on college campuses across the country have hate filled, violent, and some arrested for violence. Look at the protest today.

Cops are being targeted with violence, political rhetoric and defund the police movement largely to blame:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/13/us/po...ths/index.html

He Gets Us
Old 07-24-2024, 06:26 PM   #38
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Even though there is clear evidence which you keep denying. I don't get it. If the evidence is there, why in the fuck won't you believe it? It's like denying the sky is blue, or that you don't need oxygen to survive. These are fundamental facts.

Now if you want to say that collusion with Russia didn't win Trump the election, then that's a great point to make. I for one do not think it won them the election even though they tried greatly to collude with Russia. Also, collusion isn't a crime.

Here is the report. Read it (I know you won't)
https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/dl
There wasn’t collusion…there is zero, zilch, nothing based on multiple investigations. CIA head briefed Obama of the political plot by the Clinton campaign to link trump to Russian. That’s the only origin story…it evidence was then present to the fbi, but was Clinton paid oppo research. Muller investigation found nothing.

a conspiracy theorist at best. It’s laughable, russian collusion truthers remain.

He Gets Us
Old 07-25-2024, 01:50 PM   #39
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Pennsylvania democrats often voted in republicans primary to influence the candidate. In Pennsylvania Dems put out media to advise in participating. I think in Maryland, Baltimore even said he did it by voting in the Republican primary there.

But if you contribute money to democrats and “recent” classmate has even said he was admonished for being a Trump support by this nut case there is evidence to believe, yes this is political.

But I’ve noticed crickets about Democrats/media/celebrities demonizing Trump everyday for 8 years based on pure fantasy and lies. This is the motivation for the shooter, it’s NOT debatable

National poll, 30% of Democrats responded the assassination was staged. Blue Q strong

Yes I am a registered republican I will say though the narrative about me would not be confusing. I would definitely be known as a lefty and there would be no doubts.

Definitely not staged all I see is a confused kid that really doesn't know what he believes.