Marty *****slaps Snyderrato

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-11-2009, 03:03 PM   #31
PennSkinsFan
Impact Rookie

Re: Marty *****slaps Snyderrato

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
why do you do so much name calling in your articles?

it's a really good way to destroy credibility.. so bitter

JLC would even be ashamed.. in turn that makes this board for the more intelligent poster look bad to be partnered up with you guys

it's become more of a smear blog than a news source
Or the burgundy and gold glasses are off and some are seeing what we have gotten over the past decade. Just a thought.

Smear blog, news source, opinion, news, negative, positive, facts, opinion, dying love and admiration, or dead cold reality, it is what it is .

PennSkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-11-2009, 03:05 PM   #32
PennSkinsFan
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coff View Post
That's a point a lot of us keep trying to make. There's been an idea frequently posted on the warpath that Cerrato's job is in jeopardy, but there's always been little-to-no support of that statement. That Cerrato could get axed at the end of this year is really nothing more than a sentiment.
Agreed. Unfortunately, I don't think Cerrato is going anywhere. Quite frankly, the disaster of 2009, you have to admit, if Vinny survives this, in addition to a decade of failure, dude might just have the most secure job in the country.

PennSkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:06 PM   #33
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkFan4Life View Post
Isn't he the guy who picked Rod Gardner
Yes he did. I find it funny people are all over his jock over this but simply over look Cerrato's failures at picking people. You do realize that we are below 50% on who we keep from our draft picks. All by Cerrato.

Plus maybe he saw something in Gardner that would have worked in his system. If I'm not mistaken Rod was a bit taller also which I think is why he was picked over S.Moss.
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:14 PM   #34
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag359 View Post
I think we don't need to look much further then our own forum to understand the consequences of gross mismanagement. MattySmack knows deep down that forums on built from the server up, but they keep adding new avatars and flashy backgrounds for holidays. Smootsmack needs to go and be replaced by a real moderator. I would say Matty needs to go but he's making so much money off this forum making it extremely unlikey that he's going anywhere anytime soon.

Warpath members I urge you to stop paying for VIP memberships and clicking on ads. We need to hit MattySmack where it hurts otherwise this once proud forum will continue to fall behind the likes of the FreeOnes Forum and ExtremeSkins. Stop playing fantay forum and get a real moderator or else I'm going to go post at ES, or better yet FreeOnes.
Hey CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE:

SellOURwebsiteMattySmoot.com We are trying to put banners in every fortune cookie sold in NY to reach MattySmoots attention.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:15 PM   #35
Bill B
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBXVII View Post
Yes he did. I find it funny people are all over his jock over this but simply over look Cerrato's failures at picking people. You do realize that we are below 50% on who we keep from our draft picks. All by Cerrato.

Plus maybe he saw something in Gardner that would have worked in his system. If I'm not mistaken Rod was a bit taller also which I think is why he was picked over S.Moss.

I remember that draft pick like it was yesterday - the Skins really needed a guard and the best one available kept falling. As the draft kept going I couldn't believe that Steve Hutchinson (who everyone thought was a top 10 draft pick) kept falling and not getting selected. Than it came to the Redskins - Steve hutchinson was right there for them - all the announcers were saying the Redskins lucked out and the annoucner came up and said the Washigton Redskins select Rod Gardner, wide reciever, Clemson. I throw my drink down in disgust saying how could the Redskins pass on the best guard available when they needed one so bad. We all know that Steve Hutchinson is an all pro guard who would have been a perfect new hog - but no the Skins had to go wide receiver and get one from my Gamecocks arch rival of all places - double whammy. I remember watching Gardner in a lot of games and he was infamous for pushing off on defenders to get open so I was so unimpressed with this pick - especially when Steve Hutchinson feel into our laps if our FO had only had a brain back than.
Bill B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:17 PM   #36
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Ask and ye shall receive
I must say, this thread is getting more and more entertaining every time I check it.
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:20 PM   #37
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag359 View Post
I think we don't need to look much further then our own forum to understand the consequences of gross mismanagement. MattySmack knows deep down that forums on built from the server up, but they keep adding new avatars and flashy backgrounds for holidays. Smootsmack needs to go and be replaced by a real moderator. I would say Matty needs to go but he's making so much money off this forum making it extremely unlikey that he's going anywhere anytime soon.

Warpath members I urge you to stop paying for VIP memberships and clicking on ads. We need to hit MattySmack where it hurts otherwise this once proud forum will continue to fall behind the likes of the FreeOnes Forum and ExtremeSkins. Stop playing fantay forum and get a real moderator or else I'm going to go post at ES, or better yet FreeOnes.
WTF? Did I miss something? Maybe I'm ignorant to the sarcasm recently or is it someone has an axe to grind? Is this post serious?
Old 12-11-2009, 03:22 PM   #38
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennSkinsFan View Post
Agreed. Unfortunately, I don't think Cerrato is going anywhere. Quite frankly, the disaster of 2009, you have to admit, if Vinny survives this, in addition to a decade of failure, dude might just have the most secure job in the country.
Not that I'd prefer Cerrato to stick around, but his draft record here is already better than Marty's.
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:23 PM   #39
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBXVII View Post
WTF? Did I miss something? Maybe I'm ignorant to the sarcasm recently or is it someone has an axe to grind? Is this post serious?
I interpretted it as sarcasm and enjoyed it immensely. If dirtbag was serious, then my opinion of the post would change dramatically.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:30 PM   #40
skinster
Impact Rookie

you guys should read the attached article about kelly and henson, its pretty interesting.
skinster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:35 PM   #41
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill B View Post
I remember that draft pick like it was yesterday - the Skins really needed a guard and the best one available kept falling. As the draft kept going I couldn't believe that Steve Hutchinson (who everyone thought was a top 10 draft pick) kept falling and not getting selected. Than it came to the Redskins - Steve hutchinson was right there for them - all the announcers were saying the Redskins lucked out and the annoucner came up and said the Washigton Redskins select Rod Gardner, wide reciever, Clemson. I throw my drink down in disgust saying how could the Redskins pass on the best guard available when they needed one so bad. We all know that Steve Hutchinson is an all pro guard who would have been a perfect new hog - but no the Skins had to go wide receiver and get one from my Gamecocks arch rival of all places - double whammy. I remember watching Gardner in a lot of games and he was infamous for pushing off on defenders to get open so I was so unimpressed with this pick - especially when Steve Hutchinson feel into our laps if our FO had only had a brain back than.
I'm not defending it. I didn't like 50/50. But Marty's one year could not be half as bad as Cerrato's decade or more.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:43 PM   #42
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinster View Post
you guys should read the attached article about kelly and henson, its pretty interesting.
Thanks skinster. That was a good read. It got buried in the smoke signals as a throwaway article
Old 12-11-2009, 03:51 PM   #43
T.O.Killa
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Thanks skinster. That was a good read. It got buried in the smoke signals as a throwaway article
What read.
T.O.Killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:57 PM   #44
53Fan
Franchise Player

Wink Re: Marty *****slaps Snyderrato

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post

SellOURwebsiteMattySmoot.com We are trying to put banners in every fortune cookie sold in NY to reach MattySmoots attention.
Wouldn't it be more effective to run an ad in "Gay Nazis in Fishnets" glamour mag?
Old 12-11-2009, 03:59 PM   #45
mlmdub130
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post

your website doesn't seem to be working

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote