Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Who is most responsible for the Redskins loss?

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-06-2009, 06:18 PM   #1
T.O.Killa
The Starter

Re: Who is most responsible for the Redskins loss?

The reason we lost this game is because of the suisham and the Redskins curse.
T.O.Killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #2
InsaneBoost
The Starter

I'm gonna have to go with the option not listed, the refs. Fucking NBA style officiating today.

There's a reason those fucks ran of the field at the end like their life depending on it.

InsaneBoost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:33 PM   #3
duetsch215
Special Teams

cmon
Old 12-06-2009, 06:34 PM   #4
vallin21
The Starter

Shaun "Shankalot" Suisham deserves this award not Landry. Yes LL got beat twice on doublemoves but if Suisham makes that kick the games over and I don't think LL gets beat. In fairness to Suisham the snap was high and that could've thrown his timing offf, but he's a pro for a reason. Just an irritating loss to knock off an 11-0 team and lose like that is sickening as a fan.
vallin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:40 PM   #5
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Suisham has cost us 2 of the last 3 games, cut his ass ASAP. Landry is Fucking moron and I'm sick of his antics every time he makes a play, he thinks it's all about him and his look at me attitude which has worn out his welcome. I hope they trade his ass in the off season, we don't need players like that.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:42 PM   #6
CultBrennan59
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Suisham has cost us 2 of the last 3 games, cut his ass ASAP. Landry is Fucking moron and I'm sick of his antics every time he makes a play, he thinks it's all about him and his look at me attitude which has worn out his welcome. I hope they trade his ass in the off season, we don't need players like that.
and to think we could have gotten adrian peterson...
CultBrennan59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:41 PM   #7
Trample the Elderly
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallin21 View Post
Shaun "Shankalot" Suisham deserves this award not Landry. Yes LL got beat twice on doublemoves but if Suisham makes that kick the games over and I don't think LL gets beat. In fairness to Suisham the snap was high and that could've thrown his timing offf, but he's a pro for a reason. Just an irritating loss to knock off an 11-0 team and lose like that is sickening as a fan.
Skeesam only missed a FG. Landry gave up 14.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:49 PM   #8
vallin21
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trample the Elderly View Post
I'm not defending Landry, but if Suisham makes it I'd put money they don't score again. Yeah i'm ticked LL bit and got burned, but if Suisham didn't shank the games over.
vallin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:55 AM   #9
skins89moss
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trample the Elderly View Post
Yea the FG that would have put us up by 10 points with less than 2mins left in the game. Hello Brain...... Game was over if he made it...
Old 12-06-2009, 06:50 PM   #10
tomo366
Impact Rookie

Ref's gave them 14 Points. Suisham Sucks!! and Landry is a POS.........
tomo366 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:55 PM   #11
skinsnut
Playmaker

The coach is responsible for W and L...Zorn is it.

I was frankly freaking out...why would a coach run a running play with 2:03 left to go on essentially a 3rd and goal at the 5.
There is no advantage of running to run down the clock..only a moron, or a rookie coach would make such a mistake....especially when you are 3-8 going against a 11-0 team...you attack.....mind numbing.
Say what you want about Swishy...but this game was lost by coaching and lame turnovers....more importantly....it was lost because this team continues to believe no matter the situation, they will lose...that is a leadership issue.
This defense continues to blow 4th quarter leads...this in not a solid defense.
Good defenses are defined by how they play with the game on the line...
3 week in a row...they blow the last drive.
incredible....I am resorting to drinking to deal with my anger....not good AT ALL!!
Old 12-06-2009, 06:57 PM   #12
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsnut View Post

I was frankly freaking out...why would a coach run a running play with 2:03 left to go on essentially a 3rd and goal at the 5.
There is no advantage of running to run down the clock..only a moron, or a rookie coach would make such a mistake....especially when you are 3-8 going against a 11-0 team...you attack.....mind numbing.
Say what you want about Swishy...but this game was lost by coaching and lame turnovers....more importantly....it was lost because this team continues to believe no matter the situation, they will lose...that is a leadership issue.
incredible....I am resorting to drinking to deal with my anger....not good AT ALL!!
If you want to see bad coaching against the Saints, then watch a replay of last week's Monday Night Football. I can't blame a coach for thinking that his kicker can make a chip shot kick to seal the win.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:07 PM   #13
skinsnut
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
If you want to see bad coaching against the Saints, then watch a replay of last week's Monday Night Football. I can't blame a coach for thinking that his kicker can make a chip shot kick to seal the win.
hmm...well, although I'd give Gibbs the benefit of the doubt if he called this...Zorn has no such cover...cause his record is pathetic...
But there is no coach that only calls about 10 plays a game....such as this one that cannot reasonably discern the complete lack of "time" advantage of running a play with about 5 seconds left before the 2 minute warning when a typical passing play takes at least that long.

If he though the defensive coordinator was an idiot (gregg williams...ha!)
Then he could have tried play action to see if he could have suckered them in...of course they'd be looking for the bookleg TE...so...something, anything would have been better....I would have gone for a double TE slant..if it wasn't there, I'd do a late flat relase to the RB.

A run was flat out stupid and was nothing less than playing not to lose....yet again.
Zorn is aggressive at the wrong time and is conservative at idiotic times.
Duh!!
Old 12-06-2009, 07:10 PM   #14
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
hmm...well, although I'd give Gibbs the benefit of the doubt if he called this...Zorn has no such cover...cause his record is pathetic...
But there is no coach that only calls about 10 plays a game....such as this one that cannot reasonably discern the complete lack of "time" advantage of running a play with about 5 seconds left before the 2 minute warning when a typical passing play takes at least that long.

If he though the defensive coordinator was an idiot (gregg williams...ha!)
Then he could have tried play action to see if he could have suckered them in...of course they'd be looking for the bookleg TE...so...something, anything would have been better....I would have gone for a double TE slant..if it wasn't there, I'd do a late flat relase to the RB.

A run was flat out stupid and was nothing less than playing not to lose....yet again.
Zorn is aggressive at the wrong time and is conservative at idiotic times.
Duh!!
Still you are disregarding the intangible that were outside of our control. I'm not defending Zorn for the crappy record we're in, but overall he coached this team to within a good kick from beating one of the best team in football.

Now it is up to the coaching staff and eventually the front office to fix the wrongs that came up during this game (coverage issue, kicking, etc.,. etc.)
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #15
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:

good post, I was wondering why we didn't let it go down to the two minute warning, and I wondered why not try a fade right there, time wise an incomplete at that point would not matter. But MOSTLY I agree, the team as a whole just doesn't know how to win. Change that (i don't know how) and We see a much different season next year.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote