Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

I Got All Sorts of Warpath Questions

Parking Lot

Old 01-19-2017, 03:35 PM   #31
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: I Got All Sorts of Warpath Questions

Oh and Metal this is a really great idea for a thread. It can be like a memorial thread for those who have come and gone.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-19-2017, 03:36 PM   #32
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Exactly who I was going to mention. I have only been here since pre-season 2012. So I cannot relate to most of this stuff. As i was reading I thought about the GOAT. I never had him pegged as angry. I think he got read all wrong. He said some absurd things, but I always thought he was cool about it. I was actually surprised when he got banned. Him and G tripp.
Did Gtripp get banned or did he leave? I thought he left because his analytics weren't well received by the masses.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:43 PM   #33
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by schneed10 View Post
i'm actually oj atogwe.

lol
Old 01-19-2017, 03:44 PM   #34
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

I'M Tanard Jackson.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:44 PM   #35
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Exactly who I was going to mention. I have only been here since pre-season 2012. So I cannot relate to most of this stuff. As i was reading I thought about the GOAT. I never had him pegged as angry. I think he got read all wrong. He said some absurd things, but I always thought he was cool about it. I was actually surprised when he got banned. Him and G tripp.
I don't think GOAT was angry, he was just insane. Literally. Like he would make just completely asinine statements along the lines of "Freddie Mitchell is the best WR ever" (I made that one up, based vaguely off my memory of him thinking that one of our ancient crap WR's was the best on the team.)
Old 01-19-2017, 03:45 PM   #36
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
I'M Tanard Jackson.
How come you're not back from suspension yet? You're wasting your playing years.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:45 PM   #37
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Did Gtripp get banned or did he leave? I thought he left because his analytics weren't well received by the masses.

I don't know. I just remember him and GOAT disappeared at the same time and I knew GOAT got banned so I always assumed. They were both in the early anti Shanny camp with me.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:49 PM   #38
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalskins View Post
Being relatively new here, I want to know a bit of the back history of this place. When did the Warpath begin? I'm assuming early 2000's, around '03 or '04? I know MTK is the owner/head moderator of the site, but are there any other moderators? Who have been the worst trolls here throughout the forum's history? Assuming they're banned, why did they get banned? Besides your current active members, are there any members of this board that no longer post here that you guys miss? Or any members that you wonder what happened to them?

And finally, I've seen references to something about question #3. What the hell is this? I know it's an inside joke, but I'd love to know the history of this. And, is there an answer to this question #3?

That's all for now! Just trying to get to know this board a bit more. Thanks!
To truly understand what question 3 is is to know that no amount of knowledge could ever satisfy what question 3 truly is.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:53 PM   #39
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

I can't even find the Question 3 thread. And mooby, I'm like a fine wine, I only get better with age. Speaking of which, I wonder what he's doing right now...

"Washington Redskins[edit]
Jackson signed with the Washington Redskins on April 13, 2012.[4][5] At the start of the training camp, he was placed on the physically unable to perform (PUP) list due to a calf injury.[6] On July 30, 2012, he was cleared by a doctor to practice and taken off the PUP list.[7] On August 31, 2012, Jackson was suspended indefinitely for violating the league's substance policy, and will be eligible for reinstatement on August 31, 2013.[8] A year later, he became eligible for reinstatement.[9]

After serving a year and a half long suspension, the NFL announced that Jackson would be officially reinstated on May 6, 2014.[10] The Redskins terminated Jackson's contract soon after, however Jackson would re-sign the next day.[11][12] On July 9, 2014, he was suspended indefinitely for a second time for another violation of the NFL drug policy, making it the fourth time Jackson has been suspended by the league.[13][14]"

LOL, wow. Man loved some drugs.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:54 PM   #40
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Tripp left I think...I always appreciated his stuff, but yeah he caught hell around here.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 04:14 PM   #41
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Maybe angry isn't the right word let me say I thought he had a "characteristic old man quality in his posting" I was really surprised when he shared his age and he was younger than I thought. I also knew that I was most likely crazy if I was agreeing with him.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 04:18 PM   #42
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Question #3 will forever be the most insightful question asked on a radio talk show that nobody knows what the hell it was about.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 04:24 PM   #43
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

In the beginning ...
Old 01-19-2017, 04:25 PM   #44
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
In the beginning ...

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 04:44 PM   #45
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
I can't even find the Question 3 thread. And mooby, I'm like a fine wine, I only get better with age. Speaking of which, I wonder what he's doing right now...

"Washington Redskins[edit]
Jackson signed with the Washington Redskins on April 13, 2012.[4][5] At the start of the training camp, he was placed on the physically unable to perform (PUP) list due to a calf injury.[6] On July 30, 2012, he was cleared by a doctor to practice and taken off the PUP list.[7] On August 31, 2012, Jackson was suspended indefinitely for violating the league's substance policy, and will be eligible for reinstatement on August 31, 2013.[8] A year later, he became eligible for reinstatement.[9]

After serving a year and a half long suspension, the NFL announced that Jackson would be officially reinstated on May 6, 2014.[10] The Redskins terminated Jackson's contract soon after, however Jackson would re-sign the next day.[11][12] On July 9, 2014, he was suspended indefinitely for a second time for another violation of the NFL drug policy, making it the fourth time Jackson has been suspended by the league.[13][14]"

LOL, wow. Man loved some drugs.
What if his entire NFL career was just a long con to earn enough money to buy the dank for the rest of his life? Maybe he accomplished all the goals he set.

I also tried walking down memory lane, I found a thread where SS linked to ?3 but the link is no longer active. It seems ?3 will only live on in the minds of those who remember it from the long long ago...