Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Bengals @ WFT postgame thread

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2020, 05:20 PM   #1
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Bengals @ WFT postgame thread

Congrats to the football team for handling business after Burrow went out. I suspect if he had played the entire game we might be discussing a different result. Good luck to the kid as I'm not hearing anything good about his injury. Hope it's just a simple ACL tear and not something worse.

Shoutout to the d-line for handling business with Finley in there. I still think JDR needs to be more creative because the game plan with bonafide starting qb's in there seems to be attack us with quick passes for small gains so we don't have time to rush the passer.

No easy answers on offense but it seems like they got energized after Burrow's injury, guessing they wanted to take advantage of the Bengals being demoralized by losing Burrow.

Hopkins - I see the replace Hopkins movement is picking up steam, my question is - if you know he's playing with an injury that might be affecting his field goal kicks why not stick him on IR and sign a temp replacement? For the most part of his career he's been reliable and idw replace him because he's not that good playing through injury.