Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

All things Middle East related

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-23-2015, 08:50 PM   #421
That Guy
Living Legend

Re: All things Middle East related

State Department defends Iran nuclear deal inspections - CNNPolitics.com

i'm glad you read the headline, but please read the article.
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-24-2015, 09:49 PM   #422
Flyer97

If Iran gets the bomb, all it will do is create a balance of power at the worst. Fellas, Israel now has 5 German Dolphin class nuclear attack subs, along with 89 nuclear warheads fitted on Popeye SSLMs. The Germans are building them #6 as we speak. Iran's air force is a joke. A majority of their jets are still Ford/Carter era F-4 phantoms, etc. Their best tank is a modified M-60 battle tank!!!!! Reagan started to phase them out and Desert Storm was the last hurrah for them as only our marines used them. These people only spend 1% of what we do on defense and small ass nations like the UAE totally outspend Iran. IN fact Iran has the lowest defense spending per capita in the entire Gulf Region. Do you really think Israel or we should be scared of these guys? Do you think for one moment that if we did find out that they were making a bomb that we or the Israelis would stand for it? China and Iran are making deals for the natural gas, etc. Messing around with Iran might be the equivalent of Germany, Russia, and the rest of the gang getting their panties all ruffled over an assassination in 1914 in Sarajevo, except in 2015 all the major players have nukes, with the exception of Iran that will be playing the role of poor Serbia.
Flyer97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 09:57 PM   #423
Flyer97

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
What could go wrong for us with this good news:

Iran, Russia reach agreement on delivery of S-300 missile systems - UPI.com

I'm still trying to understand Pres. Obama's quote. He didn't think they would keep a ban in place because they were prohibited by sanctions, but hey, now that sanctions are gone, who needs the ban anyway?!?! WTF

Shouldn't we at least express disappointment that Russia didn't decide to keep the ban in place even though the sanctions are gone. And that adding that level and amount of air defense missiles only serves to hurt the regional balance?
Russia's top of the line air defense system is the S-500 and it is not being offered to Iran. Remember when Putin reneged on giving them the operational top of the line S-400? Also, what is wrong with Russia giving Iran the S-300s anyway? I mean Israel and the US and co have been threatening to bomb Iran even before 911 if I remember correctly. Only way our boys get whacked is if we go trying to whack them. I think they have a right to defend themselves against a potential moronic attack. Israel has nukes, and with those 5 operational Dolphin nuclear attack subs they have acquired from Germany, along with an estimated 89 warheads created for said subs, I think Israel can handle Iran just fine on their own. Iran is a major supplier of natural gas, etc to China. China and Russia aren't going to sit by and let their major partner and supplier get taken down for another pack of probable lies.
Old 08-24-2015, 10:00 PM   #424
Flyer97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog1 View Post
Trolling? ......Hardly
Actually the response you quoted was meant as an explanation to CRedskins
You keep saying/.....What is Your Plan? This may come as a shock. I do not, am not paid to, expected to, or qualified to develop that plan......

I do know when my car is running bad even though I cannot fix it-have a mechanic!
I do know my roof is leaking even though I can't fix it-have a roofer
AND, I DO know when someones pissin' down my back and telling me it's raining.
The ridiculous agreements in this travesty are many....but the worst (Are you f..n kidding me) is putting the Iranians in charge of their own inspections WTF
***Do you not find it interesting that Obama failed to mention that? Probably just slipped his mind
That's right, the fox is in charge of the hen house. Is it any wonder that Trump says we get F...d by everybody in negotiations. Most specifically our CIC Barak Hussein O'bama. Wow what a coup Barry......
BTW I noticed you did not want to talk about the Iranians ability to choose their own inspectors. How's that work?
Death to all American's guy calls Death to all Israel guy to go over and check out the Nukes they are not building, not see anything and report back to the idiot American's. "Sorry Barry...didn't see anything bad here. You can trust us right. If you could not we would not be inspecting our own shit, right?
Take your head out of the sand
News from The Associated Press

AND just as an aside, what other....."deals" have been cut that are being kept from the American people??
THe AP story isn't the real deal, it has been outed as a forgery.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:04 PM   #425
Hog1
Quietly Dominating the East

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer97 View Post
THe AP story isn't the real deal, it has been outed as a forgery.
sez............who?
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 01:23 PM   #426
Hog1

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
State Department defends Iran nuclear deal inspections - CNNPolitics.com

i'm glad you read the headline, but please read the article.
I did, and I totally trust John Kerry........Ahahahahahaha

White House 'comfortable' with Iran 'self-inspecting' suspect nuke site | The Times of Israel

Copy of Iran ‘side deal’ backs reports Tehran would have major role in nuke site inspections | Fox News

Report that nuclear deal authorizes Iran to inspect Parchin site defended by Obama's NSC - World Tribune | World Tribune

"Secretary of State John Kerry, among others in the administration, had previously stressed the importance of Iran disclosing past nuclear military activity as part of any deal".....
Apparently that not longer matters to Kerry

Iran’s Secret Self-Inspections - WSJ

"Three more Senators have declared against President Obama’s Iran nuclear deal in recent days, and don’t be surprised if more follow"

Though the International Atomic Energy Agency says it will monitor the collection, the chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, Ed Royce, declared: “International inspections should be done by international inspectors. Period.”
AND WHY WOULD THEY NOT BE?????
AND, they're are apparently other....secret side agreements...WTF
Secret side deals...are you kidding?
Old 08-26-2015, 01:44 PM   #427
Hog1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer97 View Post
If Iran gets the bomb, all it will do is create a balance of power at the worst. Fellas, Israel now has 5 German Dolphin class nuclear attack subs, along with 89 nuclear warheads fitted on Popeye SSLMs. The Germans are building them #6 as we speak. Iran's air force is a joke. A majority of their jets are still Ford/Carter era F-4 phantoms, etc. Their best tank is a modified M-60 battle tank!!!!! Reagan started to phase them out and Desert Storm was the last hurrah for them as only our marines used them. These people only spend 1% of what we do on defense and small ass nations like the UAE totally outspend Iran. IN fact Iran has the lowest defense spending per capita in the entire Gulf Region. Do you really think Israel or we should be scared of these guys? Do you think for one moment that if we did find out that they were making a bomb that we or the Israelis would stand for it? China and Iran are making deals for the natural gas, etc. Messing around with Iran might be the equivalent of Germany, Russia, and the rest of the gang getting their panties all ruffled over an assassination in 1914 in Sarajevo, except in 2015 all the major players have nukes, with the exception of Iran that will be playing the role of poor Serbia.
Good common sense! So apply a little more.
Has nothing to do with fear. Giving Iran the....opportunity....ANY opportunity the could develop in Nuke production is a questionable if not bad plan. Allowing them to have any part if not the majority in the inspection process without oversight is absurd.
It has nothing to do with fear. I live in South Florida and spend a great deal of time outside in the Glades and surrounding buffer zones and wilderness area's. There are many animals that can take your life any time they please. I do not fear the Gators but as a matter of common sense, I would not F.. with one unnecessarily. OR give them the opportunity to F with me.
BTW, these are the same maniac that chant endlessly Death to all Americans....Israel.......the west(even in Parliament), use woman and children for suicide bombers........Behead people....just cuz'
Trying to suggest they will react and act like people with ideals such as we are accustomed.....doesn't work
Old 08-26-2015, 07:27 PM   #428
That Guy
Living Legend

lesson learned, all iranians are suicide bombers that want to behead you, because, why not?
Old 08-26-2015, 08:37 PM   #429
Hog1

Would you mind highlighting....any passage....anywhere......where I suggested....implied.....inferred, That All Iranians are anything?
BUT on the other hand, this country has been the largest sponsor of terrorism the world has ever known. These acts of atrocity and many more unspeakable things are condoned, encouraged and supported by the leadership of this country.
I should not need to point out that even in Barak's comments about the deal he divulges "well yes, some of the money will be used in terrorist activity" in sort of a boys will be boys flavor.....really?
Soooo, while in Parliament they chant Death to all Americans.....the West.....Israel and HEY still have four American hostages. We give them the ways and means to get it done.
I for one take them at their word....
Old 08-27-2015, 05:46 AM   #430
That Guy
Living Legend

if you repeat the same post 5 times, does it make it more true?
Old 08-27-2015, 08:19 AM   #431
Hog1

I have noticed for some time now you have failed answer the questions I put to you in the posts.
Why is that?
Old 08-27-2015, 08:13 PM   #432
That Guy
Living Legend

Quote:
I have noticed for some time now you have failed answer the questions I put to you in the posts.
Why is that?
what question? i've answered pretty much everything, then you repeat yourself again. I've decided if you're not going to put in any effort, why should I? you clearly aren't reading or responding to anything, you're just sandblasting the same tired rambling post.
Old 08-28-2015, 07:19 PM   #433
Hog1

Understood....your out of ammo
Old 08-28-2015, 08:23 PM   #434
That Guy
Living Legend

Quote:
Understood....your out of ammo
tell you what, when you finally make a good and articulate point that wasn't brought up 14 pages ago, i'll respond to it.
Old 09-03-2015, 12:59 PM   #435
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

How the Dominoes Will Fall After ISIS Takes Damascus | Observer

This article kinda breaks down alot of things within this civil war and where things could be headed. To understand the geopolitics you gotta first understand the basics...who is who...Sunni, Shiite. This kinda helps people understand it, pretty decent article.

Also, this 12th Iman sh*t? Folks, this is scary stuff. This is the stuff that is compelling leaders of countries to stand by and not do a damn thing... Read this:

The Myth That’s Compelling ISIS

Like several other religions, many Muslims believe in an end of time scenario that involves the emergence of a redeemer called al-Mahdi who will rule the world for seven to 19 years and fill it with justice after it was filled with injustice. Al-Mahdi — Arabic for “the guided one” — was never mentioned in the Quran, but some claim that the prophet Mohammed prophesied about him. While many Sunnis — who make up to 85 percent of Muslims — believe that al-Mahdi hasn’t been born yet, most Shiites believe that al-Mahdi is the 12th Imam and the descendent of the prophet Mohammed who disappeared in Iraq in 874 A.D.

It is believed that his emergence, or re-emergence, will be the final chapter before the end of time and judgment day. With some oversimplification, the story suggests that al-Mahdi will lead the camp of the righteous against the camp of evil. Jesus — whose soul Muslims believe was saved by God before the crucifixion — will descend from the sky to Damascus and declare his allegiance to al-Mahdi.

Against the army led by al-Mahdi and Jesus, the camp of evil will have two leaders. A tyrant appears in Damascus called al-Sufyani and an equivalent of the Christian Antichrist called “the one-eyed deceiver” appears in the border area between Afghanistan, Iran and Turkmenistan. Al-Mahdi will appear in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. A war will start that involves the capture of Istanbul and a final battle in a place called Dabiq in northern Syria. ISIS and al-Qaeda believe fully in this final battle. ISIS has chosen the name Dabiq for its online magazine. Al-Mahdi soldiers will be tall, with long black hair and beards, dressed in black and carry the prophet’s black banner, the rationale for ISIS’s and al-Qaeda’s choice of these figures in their propaganda videos.

I cant believe we sat on our hands and let this happen....biggest mistake ever in the war on terror.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote