Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

Super Happy Fun Thread!

Parking Lot

Old 01-19-2013, 11:51 PM   #4261
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Re: Super Happy Fun Thread!

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-20-2013, 11:56 PM   #4262
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Old 01-22-2013, 06:04 PM   #4263
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

- FRPLG
Old 01-23-2013, 01:55 PM   #4264
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

My rescue dog Juliette - the sweetest little diabetic dog in the world got very sick three days ago. Suddenly. I had her at my vet and she has been in the animal hospital for three days. I havve accepted the factvwe were going to have to put her down, but the doctor just called and said she is actually doing quite well. I know its just a dog and not a child, but i have become so attached to my little money pit and wasnt ready to let her go to that big dog house in the sky. Im so happy rite now that this might turn out ok. I have been so down in the dumps for three days that i thought about starting a pet thread for grieving, or good news - anything pet related.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:05 PM   #4265
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
My rescue dog Juliette - the sweetest little diabetic dog in the world got very sick three days ago. Suddenly. I had her at my vet and she has been in the animal hospital for three days. I havve accepted the factvwe were going to have to put her down, but the doctor just called and said she is actually doing quite well. I know its just a dog and not a child, but i have become so attached to my little money pit and wasnt ready to let her go to that big dog house in the sky. Im so happy rite now that this might turn out ok. I have been so down in the dumps for three days that i thought about starting a pet thread for grieving, or good news - anything pet related.
That sounds like good news! I am very happy for you.

And, yeah, I'm the same with my cat, she's a member of my family and gets treated as such.

Start a thread, animals give their affection unconditionally* and they're less judgmental. Great topic!

*OK, my cat would find another home the moment I lost my ability to open food containers and act as a heating device, but she's a Siamese.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:23 PM   #4266
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
That sounds like good news! I am very happy for you.

And, yeah, I'm the same with my cat, she's a member of my family and gets treated as such.

Start a thread, animals give their affection unconditionally* and they're less judgmental. Great topic!

*OK, my cat would find another home the moment I lost my ability to open food containers and act as a heating device, but she's a Siamese.
Lol. Thanks man. Im going to steal that title and start it now.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:27 PM   #4267
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Lol. Thanks man. Im going to steal that title and start it now.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:58 PM   #4268
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Some fake, but still fun.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:11 PM   #4269
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Super Happy Fun post incoming.

Check out this GIF. Consult the list below and go back to look for each person. Plenty of laughs in this game.

Quote:
OK, Saturday was certainly a crazy day of basketball. Two top-five teams fell, NC State sent a message, La Salle made moves, Wisconsin won on a last-second shot -- we'll get to all of that. What was everyone talking about at the end of the day? The GIF above, of course.

It's of Ole Miss guard Marshall Henderson taunting the Auburn student section, shortly after hitting two game-winning free throws in the final seconds. Watch it about 30 times, then you can truly dive into the analysis. Here are several observations, cycling through all the MVPs of the GIF:

Obviously, we kick things off with the older gentleman standing up in defiance right in front of Henderson. Not sure what he said to Henderson, but that guy wasn't having anymore of the tomfoolery.

The guy in the white polo is big-time, just smiling the entire time. He loves it.

Jerry Garcia-looking guy on press row. He's clapping, smiling, really enjoying the scene.

The crew of double-middle finger guys. They're forever best friends.

The guy who rips his hat off. He was so heated he just couldn't take it anymore.

Now we get to the sleepers: To kick things off, check out my man next to Auburn pajamas girl. He's got the creepy sideways grin, like he digs Marshall Henderson's attitude, but can't have his friends find out.

Speaking of Auburn pajamas girl, she looks out of place. And is also terrified by the flying object to her left.

What is that flying object? No one really knows. Could be a Fathead, could be a cardboard cutout, could be an umbrella. But the blonde girl reacts like it's a head. A real one.

White hat fellow. Waving his hands, yelling "Come on, come on, come on!" to Henderson. His flailing hands and sideways shuffle steals the show for a bit.

The guy right in the middle who emphatically sticks a middle finger at Henderson -- and then tears it right back down. Everything he did was 100 percent.

The curly-haired kid in the orange shirt. He gives the fingers, claps two times (as if to get loose) -- and then goes back with the fingers.

Kid in the gray hoodie to the left. It kind of looks like he sneezes as the GIF starts -- but bounces back extraordinarily quickly to join in the ballyhoo.

What about the girl in the upper right corner? She yells some profanity, and then goes tumbling forward, either getting pushed or falling from the momentum of her yelling.

And yes, the older, older gentleman in the front row just seems dismayed by the entire scene. And probably this analysis of it.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:49 PM   #4270
mredskins
Gamebreaker

^ Too funny!
Old 01-28-2013, 01:59 PM   #4271
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

Vinepeek

This is a link to a site.

It's connected with twitter, but it allows users to post videos but the videos are only 6 seconds long. The site streams in real time as people post their videos. It's also unmoderated which means you may see a peen or something inappropriate every now and then but I've been checking this site fervently since last night and have yet to see one.

People can actually be extremely creative within 6 seconds. It's definitely worth a view.

I've been a part of this message board for 17 years. Damn I'm old.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:10 PM   #4272
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

Right now we're on American time, but when I was checking early this morning (Like 3am) I saw some beautiful shots of the other side of the world, somewhere in the Middle East.

It was pretty cool.

I've been a part of this message board for 17 years. Damn I'm old.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:10 AM   #4273
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Old 01-29-2013, 08:45 PM   #4274
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
Vinepeek

This is a link to a site.

It's connected with twitter, but it allows users to post videos but the videos are only 6 seconds long. The site streams in real time as people post their videos. It's also unmoderated which means you may see a peen or something inappropriate every now and then but I've been checking this site fervently since last night and have yet to see one.

People can actually be extremely creative within 6 seconds. It's definitely worth a view.
When I first heard of Vine I was like who cares? But I have to admit I'm kinda hooked now.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:43 PM   #4275
Monkeydad
Living Legend