Advertisements
Old 04-28-2014, 11:17 AM   #4067
FRPLG
MVP

Re: Pics for Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag59 View Post
THE FEAST IS MINE!!!!!!

T-Bone Steak marinated with Classic steakhouse marinade cooked on the grill. A bowl of steamed brown rice and sweet peas. Carolina BBQ and Thousand Island Dressing on the side. NHL Playoffs in the background.

I even had a song made for this meal.
This entire meal confuses me.

Rice? with steak?
Peas? with steak?
Exactly what were your plans for the Thousand Island dressing?
I'll give you a pass on the BBQ sauce (while still SMH) but take away the beef and that meal looks like something from an orphanage.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:58 AM   #4068
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG View Post

Rice? with steak?
Peas? with steak?
I'll give you a pass on the BBQ sauce (while still SMH) but take away the beef and that meal looks like something from an orphanage.
Phew I thought I was the only one. It looks like a meal I put together to empty my cabinets.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:00 PM   #4069
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 07:20 PM   #4070
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG View Post

Rice? with steak?
Peas? with steak?
Rice and peas with Steak shouldn't be too weird. A quick image search turned up this, this, this, and this.

As for the thousand island dressing. Great upside but didn't quite fit. Looking back its easy to see why in spite of early playing time it spent the rest of the meal on the bench. Not a correct system fit. Without a formal salad it can only only hope to contribute on special teams. If we look at the condiments big board its probably no better than a mid round pick if that for a meal like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
diet cranberry ?
You can blame my Mother for that one. As a kid I was mostly forced to drink diet coke. I had a close friend back in middle school whose Mother made sure I was adequately supplied with Reese's Peanut butter cups and Coca-Cola which was fine seeing as how I didn't break a 100 pounds until 7th grade thanks to a ridiculous metabolism and a ritalin prescription after which fate decided that 8th grade was the perfect time to pack on 60 pounds.

However over the years I developed a taste for diet drinks so today its usually my first choice. Not exactly a bad vice when compared with the alternative of preferring sugar drinks. So instead of being at risk for type 2 diabetes I'll be at risk for cancer.

With that said Diet Cranberry is freaking awesome. Don't knock it until you try it. Its second on my drinks big board.

Now if you all wouldn't mind I'm still mourning the loss of last nights feast.

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG

Last edited by Dirtbag59; 04-28-2014 at 07:41 PM.
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 07:34 PM   #4071
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Tonights meal (not feast) is slightly different. 1 pound of steamed crab from Publix with old bay all while watching documentaries on stuff blowing up in the solar system (always watch these when eating crabs for some reason).

Won't be confused for the type of crab legs you'll find in Annapolis, or any town by a bay or ocean with fresh crabs but not too shabby either. I love though how if all the meat was on a plate for me without the shells I could easily eat it in less than a minute and that would be with me taking my time. Put the meat inside the shells and a 1 minute meal takes no less than 30 minutes to finish.

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG

Last edited by Dirtbag59; 04-28-2014 at 07:55 PM.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:43 PM   #4072
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 07:49 PM   #4073
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I swear every other chick I end up attracted to sooner or later I learn they either have a cat or they really want to get one. WHY GOD WHY!?!?! Even worse with my friends who have cats I think they know I hate them so they end up following me around trying to get me to pet them. Funny when I was a kid trying to pet them they'd either run away or hiss at me. My earliest memory of a cat was my neighbors who found a kitten that literally swiped me in the eye when I tried to pet it. Now that I want nothing to do with them they won't leave me the F alone. I swear cats are the ultimate trolls.

- FRPLG

Last edited by Dirtbag59; 04-28-2014 at 08:45 PM.
Old 04-28-2014, 08:24 PM   #4074
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Could not be more true

- FRPLG
Old 04-28-2014, 08:58 PM   #4075
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

This is for you Dirtbag

CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:07 PM   #4076
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Ha ha, actually that's not to far off base. While I don't exactly consider myself a bad cook, at least in regards to chicken, steak, fish, etc I am absolutely incompetent when it comes to cooking regular, non thin/pan broiling cuts of meat. The thickest thing I can cook on a grill without F'ing up is burgers. However chicken breast, New York Strip (#1 on my meat big board), or any regular cut of steak for that matter I can't cook without burning the outside and somehow leaving the inside raw. So in short.....George Foreman grill FTW......God I'm sad. Of course the future looks brighter now that I've learned that I'm not suppose to use ultra nuclear high heat when cooking regular cuts of meat so lots of upside in the near future.

- FRPLG
Old 04-29-2014, 07:14 PM   #4077
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Do You Smell What The Dirtbag is Cookin? Series Finale!

And now the series finale for the popular hit Pics for Sharing 3 Part Mini-Series
What is Dirtbag consuming for nutritional substance in the evening so as to provide the Mitochondiria of his cells with raw fuel which will then be converted into Glucose and Oxygen ensuring his continued survival much to regret of everyone who knows him.

Which was the title I came up with. The suits of course suggested we name it as follows:

What is Dirtbag Having for Dinner?

Click here for the official theme song.

So without further ado, tonights FEAST DE LA PIECE DE RESISTANCE ULTIMA!*#@@*(

We call it the Communist special of the Proletariat in Defiance of the Evil Bourgeoisie. A grain of rice taken exclusively from Kim Jong Ils private stash. A pea I found on the side of the road. And a tablet of Allegra secured in a so insanely difficult to open package that even rocket scientist have yet to find a viable method.

All complimented with a side of Thousand Island Dressing and a Vitage 2011 Suter Homes Califorina White Zifindalejifjoaifcantspellthisfingwordijoasdijfosd hf

Oh and in an alternate universe apparently Dirtbag had a couple of burgers and Coke Zero. (link)

For Credits featuring a dramatization of Dirtbag viewing this thread click here.

We want to hear from you. Please send all feedback to /dev/null.

- FRPLG
Old 04-29-2014, 07:29 PM   #4078
Giantone
Gamebreaker

and....
Old 04-29-2014, 08:08 PM   #4079
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

- FRPLG
Old 04-29-2014, 09:53 PM   #4080
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Yes I know I'm posting videos and yes I know I've gone way over my weekly, daily, and hourly quota for this thread but these have to be seen to believe.

- FRPLG