The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Parking Lot

Old 02-19-2014, 01:46 PM   #391
RobH4413
Wildcard Bitches

Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
He's out on bail. He must have a gouda lawyer.
Yeah, he's a real whiz.

Advertisements
Old 02-19-2014, 02:00 PM   #392
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
People that do shit like this shouldn't live. Our planet's resources could be put to better use than to sustain the lives of these pieces of shit.

Charges upgraded to capital murder against 3 suspects in violent Chickasaw home invasion | AL.com
All three were repeat offenders of varying degrees - one on seemingly minor charges. Had any of them actually served significant time, this man might still be alive.

I get the underlying problems with a draconian application of the "3 Strikes And Your Out" rule. At the same time, why do repeat offenders get sooo many chances. I have a matter where the guy committed seven violent crimes, plead guilty and got suspended sentence after suspended sentence until he finally killed someone. It boggles the mind.
Old 02-20-2014, 02:57 PM   #393
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Neighbors unable to stop Missouri girl's abduction

Heart breaks for her family. Guys like this is why I support the death penalty.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 02:59 PM   #394
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
I get the underlying problems with a draconian application of the "3 Strikes And Your Out" rule. At the same time, why do repeat offenders get sooo many chances. I have a matter where the guy committed seven violent crimes, plead guilty and got suspended sentence after suspended sentence until he finally killed someone. It boggles the mind.
Got to make room in jail for all those horrible guys smoking pot and downloading music/movies.

"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
Old 02-20-2014, 03:17 PM   #395
HailGreen28
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobH4413 View Post
Yeah, he's a real whiz.
well you know what they say. innocent until provolone guilty.
HailGreen28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 03:53 PM   #396
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Good to see some justice served today. Sad one of the guys doesn't even give a damn, and it didn't set well with the judge. Doubled his sentence to 8 years.

Judge Sentences "Complete Cowards" in Giants Fan Assault | NBC Southern California
Old 02-24-2014, 03:43 PM   #397
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Profane Burger King receipt moves Richmond grandmother to tears | WTVR.com

poor grandma

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 04:07 PM   #398
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Easy fix though. The jerk that did it should be terminated IMMEDIATELY and they should hook her up with a free meal to welcome her back. If she's a long-time customer, she should go back. It was one person, not the whole restaurant.

Stunts like this and taking a bath in the sink are why fast food workers get a bad name. Many are hard-working people just trying to make it but the real idiots among them hurt everyone.
Old 02-24-2014, 04:18 PM   #399
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Source:

Maps That Will Blow Your Mind - Likes
Old 02-24-2014, 05:38 PM   #400
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
People that do shit like this shouldn't live. Our planet's resources could be put to better use than to sustain the lives of these pieces of shit.
My sentiments exactly, unfortunately there are too many bleeding heart liberals that think since these murders are young they can be rehabilitated, or it isn't 100% their fault because they had bad childhoods. I see two of them smiling in their mugshots, to me that screams sociopath. I don't care how old they are they don't belong in society and if they continue to live they are a threat to innocent people or others that deserve a second chance. If prison's are over crowded they need to start releasing the non violent offenders early, the violent offenders need to serve out their sentences and murderers like the 3 above need to be executed in a few years from conviction, not a few decades.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 01:59 PM   #401
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

This should be covered under Obamacare for all women:

California Woman Transforming Herself Into A “Human Barbie” Is Undergoing Hypnotherapy To Lower Her IQ

A California woman who describes herself as Barbie-obsessed says she uses hypnotherapy sessions in the hopes that it will decrease her IQ.

“I just want to be the ultimate Barbie. I actually want to be brainless,” Blondie Bennett, 38, told Barcroft TV. “I don’t like being human, if that makes sense… Natural is boring… I would love to be like, completely plastic.”

Bennett has had five breast augmentations and other procedures in the hopes of attaining her goal. But now she says she’s undergoing hypnotherapy sessions two-to-three times a week in order to dumb down her thoughts.

She says it’s working. “I’ve had 20 sessions and I’m already starting to feel ditzy and confused all the time.”

Kidding!
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:47 AM   #402
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Can't get any better than this kid:

The ‘Incredible’ Thing an 8-Year-Old Boy Did for a Soldier Will Be Remembered For a ‘Lifetime’ | TheBlaze.com
Old 03-05-2014, 12:17 PM   #403
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

10-year-old suspended for making fingers into shape of gun | WTVR.com

What is wrong with our country? A ten year old kid makes a finger gun, like kids do and the response is to suspend? This is totally heavy handed, why not speak to the kid after class and impose some sort of reasonable punishment?

When I was a kid I made the gun finger while playing with kids, later in middle school I did the devil horns while rocking out to Metallica, Ozzy, etc and then by high school I graduated to the shocker symbol when i started dating. Folks we cant punish reasonable finger evolution.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 12:37 PM   #404
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Best!

Marathon Runners Spontaneously Detour Race To Thank World War II Veteran - YouTube
Old 03-05-2014, 03:11 PM   #405
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Worst!

Man Sues McDonald's for $1.5 Million After Not Receiving Enough Napkins

According to TMZ, Webster Lucas was unhappy with his local McDonald's in Pacoima, CA after he received just one napkin. When he asked for more, Lucas claims he was denied. That did not sit well with Lucas, who told the manager on duty, "I should have went to eat at the Jack-in-the-Box because I didn't come here to argue over napkins. I came here to eat." According to Lucas, who is African American, the manager then made a racially-motivated remark, allegedly saying something about "you people."

I hope his arteries clog.