Coronavirus (political)

Debating with the enemy

Old 05-04-2020, 02:47 PM   #391
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Re: Coronavirus (political)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
Did someone mention moral authority and dividing the country?

Nazis represent a very small percentage of the population. The less media coverage they get the more their numbers will shrink.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-04-2020, 03:07 PM   #392
SunnySide
Playmaker

The far right will say, and correctly here, that this lady's sign is comparing a Dem to being a Nazi with the stay at home orders. Not that the sign endorses or promotes nazis. A poor choice imo but hey.

They cant really say that with a straight face for these people though, they are just straight up scared/overly sensitive/image confused racist people with no real identity or character, so they tie themselves to some nazi movement to define them because they lack their own individual definition ..

"Work Sets You Free"

I am 100% against guys hitting girls, even if a girl pushes or slaps a guy ... but I think I would have a long thought about knocking this ladies teeth down her throat.

Itd be a close call.
Old 05-04-2020, 03:36 PM   #393
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Lol...so I guess I’m gonna look for progressive protests where they use caricatures hitler to depict trump, carry swastika, and yell nazi this and that.

I’m sure I won’t find any. Yawn. Y’all fall for it all the time...like I’ve said, the media loves to use these folks and it’s kinda sad to see the same people buy into it.

Would you rather me post the anti Semitic statements and actions of Democratic lawmakers like Bill De Blasio, rashida Talib and illhan Omar? Who have time and time again joined forces with anti Semitic causes and spewed anti Semitic trash.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 03:58 PM   #394
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Lol...so I guess I’m gonna look for progressive protests where they use caricatures hitler to depict trump, carry swastika, and yell nazi this and that.
Theres a big difference between the lady with a 'Heil Pritzker" or a "Heil trump" homemade sign

vs

Guy who bought and owns a Nazi flag or does the hitler salute.

The home made signs are dumb imo and dumb satire but I do not view the lady with the "Heil Pritzker" sign as her being a nazi. ** Pritzker is the gov of Ill and not some german word ***

I view the guy with the nazi flag or doing the nazi salute as being a nazi.

---------------------

The distinction should be clear to most people.

You honestly and truly dont see the distinction and difference?

That would blow my mind.
Old 05-04-2020, 04:07 PM   #395
MTK
\m/

doesn't matter who does it, far left or far right, it's wrong either way and it's total trash
Old 05-04-2020, 04:15 PM   #396
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
doesn't matter who does it, far left or far right, it's wrong either way and it's total trash
Exactly. If you go anywhere with a swastika you are one dumb fucking asshole. I know plenty of liberals and conservatives, and I've yet to meet one on either side where being a racist piece of shit is part of their political platform. Those people don't represent anyone besides other dumb fucks. Absolutely embarrassing. You have a right to be stupid doesn't mean you should exercise that right.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 05:52 PM   #397
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Nazis represent a very small percentage of the population. The less media coverage they get the more their numbers will shrink.
You would think but look over her right shoulder and you'll see why they will prosper!
Old 05-04-2020, 06:34 PM   #398
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Exactly. If you go anywhere with a swastika you are one dumb fucking asshole. I know plenty of liberals and conservatives, and I've yet to meet one on either side where being a racist piece of shit is part of their political platform. Those people don't represent anyone besides other dumb fucks. Absolutely embarrassing. You have a right to be stupid doesn't mean you should exercise that right.
I would hope we can all agree on that but Chico seems to handling their defense pro-bono.

Ironic how people choose to use flags and imagery of nazi Germany to protest their freedom being restricted.
Old 05-04-2020, 09:28 PM   #399
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Screw Michigan.................

The man was doing his job!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/security-...224138508.html

Security guard, father of 9, shot and killed in Michigan after telling customer to put on face mask

Officials said Sharmel Teague and her daughter went to the Family Dollar in Flint, Michigan, Friday afternoon. Security footage showed Munerlyn and Teague got into a verbal altercation after he told the woman that her daughter needed a face mask to enter the store. Teague began to yell and spit at Munerlyn, who asked her to leave the store and instructed a cashier not to serve her.

Under Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's executive order, everyone must wear a mask in all enclosed public spaces to halt the spread of COVID-19. If customers refuse to comply, businesses can turn them away.

The security footage shows the two driving off in a red GMC Envoy.

The same vehicle returned about 20 minutes later at 2:15 p.m. Two suspects, Larry Teague, Sharmel Teague's husband, and Ramonyea Bishop, her son, entered the store. Larry Teague confronted the security guard about disrespecting his wife and Bishop fatally shot him in the back of the head, Leyton said. The two men then left the store.

Munerlyn, 43, was transported to Hurley Medical Center, where he later was pronounced dead.
Old 05-05-2020, 08:53 AM   #400
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I would hope we can all agree on that but Chico seems to handling their defense pro-bono.

Ironic how people choose to use flags and imagery of nazi Germany to protest their freedom being restricted.
I’m not defending the tactics, I’m just pointing out the same exact tactics used by both sides period. What SS is trying to do is trying to excuse one side versus the others...you have to think objectively and not be tribal about it. If your gonna parse out that one person, with that one slogan and then paint the entire movement of people wanting to get back to work to feed families, pay rent, etc....that’s simply not being intellectually honest.

He Gets Us
Old 05-05-2020, 08:56 AM   #401
MTK
\m/

Man wears KKK hood at Southern California grocery store
Old 05-05-2020, 09:52 AM   #402
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Shocking this isn’t “a Florida man” opening

He Gets Us
Old 05-05-2020, 10:54 AM   #403
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I’m not defending the tactics, I’m just pointing out the same exact tactics used by both sides period. What SS is trying to do is trying to excuse one side versus the others...you have to think objectively and not be tribal about it. If your gonna parse out that one person, with that one slogan and then paint the entire movement of people wanting to get back to work to feed families, pay rent, etc....that’s simply not being intellectually honest.
No, thats not the point I was making. Its a pretty easy benign point I was trying to make. Perhaps it was a useless point.

The point I was making was that, imo, a person who makes a homemade sign saying "heil (democrat)" or "heil (republican)" is not a nazi imo, they just used poor judgment in getting their point across.

But a person who already owns a manufactured nazi flag or giving the nazi salute .. is a nazi imo.

I dont think every person who protested in Michigan is a nazi. I dont think the lady with a homemade "Heil Pritzker" is a nazi. I think the other people there with their nazi flags and doing nazi salutes are nazis.

I cant write it out any clearer.

Is this making any sense to anyone?

Old 05-05-2020, 11:25 AM   #404
Schneed10
A Dude

As this gets politicized more and more, which by the way we really need to resist because science doesn't give a fuck if you're republican or democrat, just remember:

Opening up the states does not mean the virus is gone, it only means that the government thinks it will have room for your ass at the hospital.
Old 05-05-2020, 11:45 AM   #405
MTK
\m/

Here's the Rona watching the US re-open