Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

The 2nd Amendment Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 05-10-2023, 01:29 AM   #376
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: The 2nd Amendment Thread

The only way to truly value life, is to value it from inception thru old age. If you don't, you're part of the problem and the culture rot in our country.

As a country, we flat out don't value the sanctity of life anymore. So we'll continue to see death and destruction.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-10-2023, 08:15 AM   #377
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Abbott, Fox news, and you the only three that don’t believe the reports about his ideology yet. Why? Does a Spanish AMERICAN buying into the extreme right white hate groups like the proud boys somehow tarnish the authenticity of said groups? What’s next some conspiracy about how Bidens FBI planted Nazi propaganda on his social media pages?

You keep referring to him as a hispanic, a gang member, and a mexican but the guy was an American. A Spanish American, And the hate that the extreme right pumps out of its tiny brains can permeate even a Spanish American Chico. Sorry you and Greg Abbot somehow feel like the guy being a Nazi sympathizer is a strike against the right but he is. You are both desperate for this guy not to be connected to Nazis. Please please please let him just be some mexican thug from a shithole mexican town! Please! God don’t let this guy be a Nazi sympathizer! He isn’t even white! My God the warped mind of the extreme right.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattnov...s-outlet-mall/

No need to read the whole article but feel free. I pasted the part that was talking directly to people like you (extreme right) below…..

“Part of the online outrage over Garcia’s identity seems to stem from the fact that he was a Latino who espoused white supremacist ideas. Garcia was reportedly wearing a patch that read “Right Wing Death Squad,” according to local police and his OK.ru profile shows admiration for Nazis like Josef Mengele, who was known as the Angel of Death.

And while these affiliations might seem strange on the surface, it makes sense given the rise of other extremists with Latin-American heritage in recent years, such as the neo-Nazi Nick Fuentes and the Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio. The issue of race is constantly being negotiated and re-negotiated, and the easiest way for most Americans to understand that state of flux might be with the history of Italian immigration. A century ago, no Anglo-American would’ve considered Italian immigrants to be white. But most people today would likely call people of Italian descent in the U.S. white.”

Hope that helps you to understand yourself and your outrage over a shithole Mexican gangbanger who is actually just a piece of shit American murderer that aligned himself with the deep rooted hate of the extreme right a little bit better.

Two races these days, people who hate people who are different (like transgender, gay, obviously different colors, different religions) , and people who accept others. And yes even a Spanish person, a black person, or a gay person can be the latter. The human mind is a crazy thing that doesn’t always make sense. Pretty convoluted I know but if you just think of people as haters or non haters it sort of simplifies things. Which do you see when you look in the mirror?
Punch, this guy has nothing to do with the GOP. Yes Hispanic Nazis is a new outlier that needs to be called out. I know it makes total since too you.

Instead of the quick to blame something else other than the crazy person just chill.

This is the most outrage i heard since the left found out out the non binary guy shot up the gay club and rushed to say he’s actually isn’t part of that group and it was part of his defense which turned out to be 10000% false. Per the usual. I sure you also believe that dude on the subway was a beloved Michael Jackson performer too…another left lie.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 08:55 AM   #378
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The 2nd Amendment Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Punch, this guy has nothing to do with the GOP. Yes Hispanic Nazis is a new outlier that needs to be called out. I know it makes total since too you.

Instead of the quick to blame something else other than the crazy person just chill.

This is the most outrage i heard since the left found out out the non binary guy shot up the gay club and rushed to say he’s actually isn’t part of that group and it was part of his defense which turned out to be 10000% false. Per the usual. I sure you also believe that dude on the subway was a beloved Michael Jackson performer too…another left lie.

Just stop man. The dude was completely brainwashed by the extreme right and the extreme right has everything to do with the GOP - which you mentioned not me - because the GOP is no longer the GOP it is the long arm of MAGA.

So are you going with the deep state planted posts on his social media accounts? Photoshopped swastikas on his body?

Again, why are you so worried that this guy is MAGA? Leader of the proud boys is Spanish isn’t he? I know it pains you to believe that one of the far right’s recruits isn’t just a white guy but at least you can take solace in the fact that the hatred spewed by the far right has a whole new fan base.

The best is you acting like this wingnut didn’t buy into the far right ideology. You probably have a straight face while doing it. LOL.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 02:57 PM   #379
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
The “end result” is law breaking…you want who to manage it up until then? I don’t understand. Are you talking about all my tax money pissed away in places where politicians have ruled for 60 plus years…like Richmond Va…and still can’t figure it out?

Guns being stolen, while an issue…doesn’t come close to gun violence crime facing this nation. The focus should be who is stealing and why? Why does Chicago have the strongest gun control policies, yet its citizens crave to kill one another? Answer me that

Putting aways criminals works…it’s proven. There isn’t a dispute.
First if anyone tells you that piece meal gun legislation works they are lying or delusional. The scientific research shows the only thing that works is at the country level not the local level but we are never going to have that in this country.

I am not sure why you think a person going to jail for a crime they commited will stop them from committing said crime. Are you actually suggesting we should preemptively incarcerate people to prevent a crime from happening?

My point on my brother is that if he was proactive illegal guns would have been reduced on the street. I would prefer to prevent them from getting on the street in the first place instead of waiting for someone to be shot and then attempting to find a killer after the fact.

In the end this is what we are left with. Highest levels of incarceration of any developed country and more crime. We are doing something wrong and there are multiple steps needed to solve this problem.
Old 05-11-2023, 07:53 AM   #380
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
First if anyone tells you that piece meal gun legislation works they are lying or delusional. The scientific research shows the only thing that works is at the country level not the local level but we are never going to have that in this country.

I am not sure why you think a person going to jail for a crime they commited will stop them from committing said crime. Are you actually suggesting we should preemptively incarcerate people to prevent a crime from happening?

My point on my brother is that if he was proactive illegal guns would have been reduced on the street. I would prefer to prevent them from getting on the street in the first place instead of waiting for someone to be shot and then attempting to find a killer after the fact.

In the end this is what we are left with. Highest levels of incarceration of any developed country and more crime. We are doing something wrong and there are multiple steps needed to solve this problem.
Why are libs intent on making crime safer for criminals? It’s absurd

If you want to prevent them getting in the streets then you specifically need to address the people and their culture which believes shooting each other is an acceptable way to act.

Instead of attacking a very large majority of responsible owners, focus on the problem.

As an example, a week ago in Richmond…2 kids shot each other at George Wyeth HS in Richmond. Parking lot. That night School Board president gets there and gives an angry speech. A week ago she a gave an interview defending not expelling a kids who threaten a teacher and made threats to shooting up the school. There is no accountability and you are r coddling kids teaching them rules in society don’t apply to them.

Don’t sit here and tell me we need more gun laws, if you are not going to enforce the ones on the books….and in the same breath especially on other issue talk about “justice”.

We know locking up criminals works and brings down crime as past stats and strategies show it..the accountability of parents, community and politicians is long overdue. They need to be held accountable for their direct action and inaction.

Brother we got no more statues to take down and money in the city has been strong since the early 90s. New schools have been built, NGOs flooded with cash, investment within communities and representation at every level….so tell me again what’s the issue?

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 05-11-2023 at 08:21 AM.
Old 05-11-2023, 08:47 AM   #381
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

I have no problem with punishment for a crime but why don't you want to focus on preventing the crime in the first place?
Old 05-12-2023, 01:55 PM   #382
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
I have no problem with punishment for a crime but why don't you want to focus on preventing the crime in the first place?

See the NRA bankroll the GOP.
See the GOP pump out NRA propaganda.
See Dick fall in line.

Tried to make it simple.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 04:20 PM   #383
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Parents should go to jail!

https://news.yahoo.com/student-arres...194713293.html

NBC News
15-year-old arrested after bringing AR-15 to a Phoenix high school, police say

15-year-old arrested after bringing AR-15 to a Phoenix high school, police say
Julianne McShane and Jon Schuppe and Jiachuan Wu
Mon, May 22, 2023 at 12:29 PM EDT
Police arrested a 15-year-old student after he allegedly brought an AR-15 and ammunition to a Phoenix high school on Friday, authorities said.

The student is facing "serious felony charges" after allegedly bringing the semi-automatic rifle — the weapon behind a dozen of the 21 deadliest mass shootings in the U.S. since 2006 — to Bostrom High School, where he was arrested in the main office around 1 p.m. on Friday, according to a news release from the Phoenix Police Department.

Authorities also allegedly found more ammunition in the student's backpack and lunch box, according to the police department.
Old 05-24-2023, 07:50 AM   #384
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.wsaz.com/2023/05/23/teen...it-police-say/

Teen girl arrested, accused of arranging school bus hit, Maryland police say

A 14-year-old girl is facing charges for allegedly planning a “hit-squad” attack.

Prosecutors said she allegedly ordered three other boys to kill another teen on a Maryland school bus.

The attack on a Prince George’s County school bus was caught on video.

8th graders…seriously who is raising this trash?

He Gets Us
Old 05-24-2023, 08:19 AM   #385
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

A 14-year-old girl is facing charges for allegedly planning a “hit-squad” attack.

Prosecutors said she allegedly ordered three other boys to kill another teen on a Maryland school bus.

The answer is more guns!
Old 05-24-2023, 01:24 PM   #386
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:

Glad to hear they are being tried as adults. Still haven't found the gunman and sadly not sure if any of them will face time.
Old 05-24-2023, 04:21 PM   #387
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
See the NRA bankroll the GOP.
See the GOP pump out NRA propaganda.
See Dick fall in line.

Tried to make it simple.

Old 05-24-2023, 05:05 PM   #388
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Glad to hear they are being tried as adults. Still haven't found the gunman and sadly not sure if any of them will face time.
The video is crazy. The kid who was almost killed…I’d like to hear from his parents. Is this gang related?

Parents need to be involved in their child’s social media and social circle. I’ll never forget this father in Chicago when he said while crying “I respected his privacy” on why he didn’t know his child, 15 year old, posted with drugs and guns all on his social media accounts and was shot dead robbing local corner store with an AK.

Bro, fuck your kids privacy. You love your kid?, then you are involved in every facet of his life. GTFO

He Gets Us
Old 05-26-2023, 09:09 AM   #389
Giantone
Gamebreaker

NBC News
Arizona teen who brought AR-15 to school had 'lightning link' device to make the gun fully automatic, court docs say

https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-teen-...001119383.html

The 15-year-old accused of bringing an AR-15 to his Phoenix high school last week also allegedly possessed a device that would allow the weapon to function as a fully automatic machine gun, according to court documents exclusively obtained by NBC News.

The boy allegedly brought the device — known as a "lightning link" — along with a disassembled AR-15 and ammunition to Bostrom High School on Friday, according to the probable cause statement. The AR-15 was disassembled into an upper and lower receiver, the two main parts of the gun, according to the probable cause statement.

“When combining the upper, lower receiver and lightning link together they create a prohibited weapon,” it says. An AR-15 is normally a semi-automatic weapon, but the addition of the lightning link would make it fully automatic, meaning it could fire continuously without the shooter having to repeatedly pull the trigger.
Old 05-26-2023, 09:26 AM   #390
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
The video is crazy. The kid who was almost killed…I’d like to hear from his parents. Is this gang related?

Parents need to be involved in their child’s social media and social circle. I’ll never forget this father in Chicago when he said while crying “I respected his privacy” on why he didn’t know his child, 15 year old, posted with drugs and guns all on his social media accounts and was shot dead robbing local corner store with an AK.

Bro, fuck your kids privacy. You love your kid?, then you are involved in every facet of his life. GTFO
I watched a local news report about it after your IP. Not sure if the victim had any known gang ties but the attackers did.

I give props to PG county DA for doing more than a slap on the wrist. Even if it turns to a plea to provide evidence on older gang members telling youth they are going to be tried as adults for heinous crimes is correct IMO.