Thank you everyone.

Advertisements
Old 03-31-2020, 07:46 AM   #377
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: The Bad News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Got put my Plott Hound down today, can't even go in because of this fucking virus we just drop him off at vet.

Plus hogan just took away our ability to get out in the afternoon and do some cardio or hike or whatever.

this fucking shit is miserable.

Edit: Realize people are dying and have at way worst. I am just having a tough day.
Echoing everyone's sentiments. So sorry for your loss MR. Dogs are the best, and I know how hard losing a good dog is.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 10:17 AM   #378
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Echoing everyone's sentiments. So sorry for your loss MR. Dogs are the best, and I know how hard losing a good dog is.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
thank you
Old 03-31-2020, 11:29 AM   #379
Back2RFK
Special Teams

Sorry to hear about you dog. Had be so tough dropping him or her off and not being there.
Back2RFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 12:10 PM   #380
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
thank you
on a side note, even with the stay at home order, hiking at maryland state parks (as long as you abide by CDC social distancing rules) is still allowed.

Md Dept of Natural Resources - Stay at Home Guidance

Quote:
Anyone engaging in outdoor activity needs to follow social distancing and other CDC guidelines and state regulations. The department website includes a guide to social distancing and safe outdoor activity.

Some key guidelines include:

Only individuals, immediate family members, and people who reside together should engage in outdoor activities — these groups should be limited to 10 people or fewer, and distance of at least six feet from others should be maintained.
Extra soap or hand sanitizer should be packed for any activity.
Anyone who is sick or has been sick the past two weeks should stay home.
The department has been proactive in protecting public and employee health since Governor Hogan first declared a state of emergency on March 5, 2020. DNR has closed its offices and licensing centers and canceled public meetings and special events. State beaches, campgrounds, pavilions, playgrounds, and other facilities have been closed to prevent potential spread of the virus.
Old 03-31-2020, 03:48 PM   #381
JPPT1974
Special Teams

Yeah as dogs are or become your family. So sorry!
Old 04-01-2020, 08:29 AM   #382
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
on a side note, even with the stay at home order, hiking at maryland state parks (as long as you abide by CDC social distancing rules) is still allowed.

Md Dept of Natural Resources - Stay at Home Guidance
yeah,

I went out yesterday with my son to do his LAX activities and a cop kind of gave me a hard time. I said I can drive to a restaurant and get two take out beers but i can't drive to a empty athletic field and exercise with my son? He said it so vague he is having trouble understanding the rule and said if no one complained he wouldn't bother us.

Whatever, to be honest in my town its the home from college kids that are flocking everywhere to parks and shit and doing zero social distancing, so now we all have to punished. MF'ers
Old 04-01-2020, 09:30 AM   #383
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
yeah,

I went out yesterday with my son to do his LAX activities and a cop kind of gave me a hard time. I said I can drive to a restaurant and get two take out beers but i can't drive to a empty athletic field and exercise with my son? He said it so vague he is having trouble understanding the rule and said if no one complained he wouldn't bother us.

Whatever, to be honest in my town its the home from college kids that are flocking everywhere to parks and shit and doing zero social distancing, so now we all have to punished. MF'ers
I hope they don't do any shelter in place mandate here in Virginia. Cops here are way heavy handed, they will definitely go way over board.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 10:27 AM   #384
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
I hope they don't do any shelter in place mandate here in Virginia. Cops here are way heavy handed, they will definitely go way over board.
I think they issued the same basic order in Md DC and VA on Monday
Old 04-01-2020, 10:33 AM   #385
MTK
\m/

Cops aren’t likely to bother any unless they have to. It’s not like there are road blocks everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-01-2020, 12:15 PM   #386
mredskins
Gamebreaker

The basketball hoops by my house were all dismantled because kids kept playing there.
Old 04-01-2020, 12:43 PM   #387
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
I think they issued the same basic order in Md DC and VA on Monday
I just looked it up, you are correct. Strange it wasn't mentioned on the local news I watched last night. Cops stop people here for petty crap that most places let slide. For a rural sparsely populated area we have a lot of county sheriffs. Sometimes just a 15 mile round trip to the dump or Food Lion and I will see up to 4 of them. They actually have set up road blocks here to check inspection stickers, registration, driver's license, etc. I haven't seen one of those in a while, they are usually on weekends with nice weather.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:09 PM   #388
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
The basketball hoops by my house were all dismantled because kids kept playing there.
There still are kids that like playing the actual game instead of the video version of it. I don't see how anyone can expect an active kid to stay cooped up in an apartment or house all day long. I bet there are plenty of cooped up kids driving their parents nuts.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:20 PM   #389
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
There still are kids that like playing the actual game instead of the video version of it. I don't see how anyone can expect an active kid to stay cooped up in an apartment or house all day long. I bet there are plenty of cooped up kids driving their parents nuts.
My son is 12 he plays hockey and lacrosse; a normal week between the too he is at practice or a game 6 days a week. He loves it! the busy schedule helps with his sleep and his mild ADHD. Now that this has basically shut all this down he has his training at home but not nearly the same as going to the real thing and competing with his buddies. He is fairly miserable and in return making us miserable.

One positive i don't miss the youth sport mama drama!!! =)
Old 04-01-2020, 03:26 PM   #390
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Also, that is such a Boomer comment, today I see more kids involved in youth sports more then ever. Are all of them super athletic, no but they get out there and play.

BOOMER SEES KID ON VIDEO GAME: "These kids now a days never play outside ever!"

The only difference between kids today and of yesterdays is the video games exist if they exist back then you been playing them too instead of Marbles Go Fish and Old Maid.

Kids schedules now a days are insane I don't know one parent that isn't running crazy.