trump Inpeachment...............

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-21-2020, 05:46 PM   #376
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: trump Impeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
You say HC means nothing to libs, yet question why conservatives give Trump a pass. If you don't see that HC's corruption and the liberal inaction with doesn't stink of high hypocrisy than that is a big part of the problem. You want me to fall in line with liberal teeth gnashing over Trump's acts while saying you have moved on from HC. Sorry, doesn't work that way.

FBI agents gave HC and her side a pass but hammered, placed bogus wiretaps on US citizens who were close to or advisors of President Trump.

You want Trump out of office, do it the same way it has been done for two hundred + years, put up a good or better candidate.

This isn't meant to lump you in with the media and politicos that are performing this two faced sham on the US Citizens, but when a poster starts a thread called "when is enough enough", 5 months into the President's term and members continues it through every bogus spun conspiracy theory that the libs throw out for 2 1/2 years well it seems like HC ought to give you some understanding of where we come from.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Shame on me for thinking we could joke about a Hillary/Trump battle royale.

I'm not a Hillary supporter, I think her pro-Wall St. stance is flawed, because I am part of a massive amount of Americans who don't have enough wealth to invest in the stock market.

But I definitely consider her the lesser evil compared to Trump. And I find it hilarious she still occupies so much space in your head. Do you realize you won?!?!?!? She lost, and is now out of politics. Like literally, she is out of the public eye now. She can't make policies that hurt your life anymore. Yet somehow, almost daily someone needs to remind us that you voted for Trump because you didn't trust Hillary. I getttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt it. Message received. But she isn't running in 2020, let it go.

Also, I've long since moved on from accepting that you, Chico, or sdskins will ever even think about turning against Trump in the slightest. It's just not possible. You're riding the train until the last station. Doesn't matter what he does, he could announce boots on the ground in Iran tomorrow and you would say "finally, a President with the balls to stand up to the Iranian bully."

I can't fault you for it, I would probably be in the same boat if I were in your shoes. Trump is just the trend-setter, I'd be surprised if he lost and 4 years from now, the Republicans would ever go back to a candidate like Romney. The path of the future is paved, if it's not Trump Republicans are just going to prop up the next firebrand no-filter candidate. And Democrats are always going to object, but who cares as long as you're winning right?

Advertisements
Old 01-21-2020, 07:47 PM   #377
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I'm amenable to this. Hillary means nothing anyways, she's out of politics, we libs have already moved on, and she only occupies rent space in conservatives heads. She'd be a worthy sacrifice.
She is out there in the last 24 hours kicking Bernies’ ass.

Any thoughts what’s going on in the races...it’s been interesting all the typical bitching about trump but silence with the dems campaigning?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:19 PM   #378
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Any thoughts what’s going on in the races...it’s been interesting all the typical bitching about trump but silence with the dems campaigning?
This is about trump getting his ass handed to him not Hillary..................move on chico ,stop trying to hijack the thread.
Old 01-22-2020, 12:23 AM   #379
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

The house crew has managed to get their opening arguments in through these witness subpoenas. Well played mr schiff et al. Well played.

CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 04:59 AM   #380
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: trump Inpeachment...............

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 02:08 PM   #381
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Schiff is sitting here rehashing Russian corruption in the 2016 election and suggesting Trump colluded with Russians, and that forms the bad act that predicates the bad act with Ukraine. BUT Mueller said Trump did not, and no one with Trump, colluded. So Schiff's whole initial basis is predicated on a fanciful liberal conspiracy cooked up in the bowels of the government.

Old 01-22-2020, 02:42 PM   #382
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

So Schiff posted 2 statements, one with the added statement about specific investigations into Burisma (Biden) and the 2016 election.

Seriously, I see where the argument goes, but all I see is a false equivalence between the Russian collusion argument and this Ukraine action.

This whole question still comes down to liberal frustration and disbelief that Trump won the electoral college vote, and thus the presidency - and the rabid dog reaction Trump haters.

Maybe it is because I am so cynical of politicians in general, but I don't believe that this type of act - using government power and influence with allies and other countries to influence another country's internal politics - is uncommon, and there are examples on both side of the aisle of far worse acts.

Old 01-22-2020, 03:24 PM   #383
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I regret to have to share this....

He Gets Us
Old 01-22-2020, 06:21 PM   #384
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

Hillary can fuck off, I'm not interested in her opinion because anybody who actually has the gall to talk shit after losing to arguably the worst candidate of all time can get bent. I mean she lost to a misogynistic, pussy-grabbing, multiple-bankrupt businessman who got his start with his daddy's money and conned the Republican party into believing he's one of them (don't kid yourself Cred/Chico/sdskins, his allegiance is to money, not to party. If Democrats were the party that pursued economic gains and tax cuts for the rich above all else, he would've ran as a Dem). Anyways all I'm trying to say is Hillary isn't winning any supporters for her anti-Bernie attitude. All she's doing is hurting the Democratic cause by starting more in-fighting.
Old 01-22-2020, 06:57 PM   #385
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Hillary did not lose to the worst candidate of all time, she was the worst candidate of all time herself. She lost to the second worst candidate of all time.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 07:12 PM   #386
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Hillary can fuck off, I'm not interested in her opinion because anybody who actually has the gall to talk shit after losing to arguably the worst candidate of all time can get bent. I mean she lost to a misogynistic, pussy-grabbing, multiple-bankrupt businessman who got his start with his daddy's money and conned the Republican party into believing he's one of them (don't kid yourself Cred/Chico/sdskins, his allegiance is to money, not to party. If Democrats were the party that pursued economic gains and tax cuts for the rich above all else, he would've ran as a Dem). Anyways all I'm trying to say is Hillary isn't winning any supporters for her anti-Bernie attitude. All she's doing is hurting the Democratic cause by starting more in-fighting.
Lol...man y’all still mad about that. Let it go bro

He Gets Us
Old 01-22-2020, 08:00 PM   #387
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
The only person less popular than Trump is Hillary. Can't figure out why she won't just relax and enjoy retirement. With enough time people would forget about her.
Old 01-22-2020, 08:53 PM   #388
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
The only person less popular than Trump is Hillary. Can't figure out why she won't just relax and enjoy retirement. With enough time people would forget about her.
You answered your own comment. She doesn't want to be forgotten about.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:05 PM   #389
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Coming from you ,that's pretty funny!
Old 01-23-2020, 10:19 AM   #390
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post

Maybe it is because I am so cynical of politicians in general, but I don't believe that this type of act - using government power and influence with allies and other countries to influence another country's internal politics - is uncommon, and there are examples on both side of the aisle of far worse acts.

It should be uncommon for the POTUS. the POTUS conduct should not be comparable or explained away as "well Russia, China, Iran, SA" do it so its not uncommon.

Much more than threatening to with hold congress approved funds to another Country because you want that other country to announce they are looking into corruption of the POTUS political opponent. There seems to be no trace of any corruption linked to Hunter Biden and that company.

Its really the cover up and lies that make me mad as an american. The phone call was placed into some category where there could no transcript of it even though there was no basis to do so. Apparently the trump admin does that a lot to protect from transcript and you know, direct evidence, of trump being dishonorable.

The cover ups should astound every single american. If this was a democrat president, fox news would be calling for a civil war.

Hypocrisy, lying, only serving his 30% base of the country is what pisses me off. That tax code that was designed to target blue states was so fucked up.

^^ with all that said, i dont think this ukraine things rises to the level of removal. impeachment yes, removal no.

and no, I disagree ... there is nothing in politics that has ever been like what Trump is doing. Now it is okay to call US senators sleeze bags and every other thing trump has called everyone.

Trump cant be defended imo. When he is gone, republicans should not be able to shrink back into the crowd acting like they didnt champion this guy.