The 2nd Amendment Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 05-02-2023, 10:22 AM   #361
nonniey
The Starter

Re: The 2nd Amendment Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
First sentence would have been just fine lol. It is why we have a boob thread. Who wants to look at pictures of guns?

As a parent, and former child lol, i will say that most kids do not want to talk about pee pees and wee wees with their parents. They are much more receptive in health class surrounded by their peers.
Boob thread?? Where is that? Asking for a friend.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-03-2023, 08:53 AM   #362
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post

Dig deep in the parking lot. Lol
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 04:55 PM   #363
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Here you go.
Old 05-08-2023, 11:13 PM   #364
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Awful quiet in here. Guess the latest shooters aren’t transgender enough to talk about. Just the same old nazi sympathizers filled with hate. Be about fifty more of them before someone deserving of a pie chart meme from fox news shows us where the actual criminals are coming from. Laughable.
Old 05-09-2023, 05:43 AM   #365
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Awful quiet in here. Guess the latest shooters aren’t transgender enough to talk about. Just the same old nazi sympathizers filled with hate. Be about fifty more of them before someone deserving of a pie chart meme from fox news shows us where the actual criminals are coming from. Laughable.
Punch we know the response from the right, to fix this problem we need more guns, that's the answer from the right more guns oh and stopping "dark forces".
Old 05-09-2023, 08:55 AM   #366
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The 2nd Amendment Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Punch we know the response from the right, to fix this problem we need more guns, that's the answer from the right more guns oh and stopping "dark forces".

Well there is no problem unless they are protesters or transgender. The other 99 percent of nazis brings crickets. Absolutely laughable.
Old 05-09-2023, 09:55 AM   #367
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
It’s weird you pop up in here to talk about… Nazi Mexicans?

Again I’ll ask, you support a mandatory 2 year prison minimum for anyone caught in possession of illegal gun, as we know from the data, 75-80 of all gun crime is with an illegal weapon.

Automatic 10 years in prison for anyone using a gun to commit a violent crime.

Let me know when you are ready to stand up to gun crime in this country.

We know the data, it’s been studied and approved a long, long time ago:

https://twitter.com/capitalismandf1/...66729118130177

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 09:56 AM   #368
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Again I’ll ask, you support a mandatory 2 year prison minimum for anyone caught in possession of illegal gun, as we know from the data, 75-80 of all gun crime is with an illegal weapon.

Clayton Bigsby
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 10:01 AM   #369
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Clayton Bigsby
Pretty funny to watch people think social media post on a Russian site is now actual legit.

These libs are so dishonest to even talk about policy and data, but are quick to believe Russia social media sources. It’s remarkable

He Gets Us
Old 05-09-2023, 12:11 PM   #370
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:

30 years ago Italian americans would never be allowed to join white supremacy groups because they weren't anglo enough. Now they are a large component. A nationality does not equal race.

I am all for harsher punishments but in the end that merely focuses on the end result. Punishments have never equalled the deterrent that politicians think it does and we need to focus on prevention as well which is far less expensive than clean up. Further more it is funny how we only focus on punishment for certain aspects of illegal weapons. I never hear politicians or gun advocates clamoring for law abiding citizens that are careless with their gun ownership with facing prison sentences. My brother has had three guns (at different times) stolen from his car. He lives in a state that does not require gun owners to report stolen guns. One was used in a crime. He should have jail time IMO.
Old 05-09-2023, 01:48 PM   #371
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

So Mauricio Garcia cannot be a nazi because of his mexican heritage? Very nazi of you. He was an American citizen. Served in the United States army. He was triggered by the same bullshit that you watch on fox news.
Old 05-09-2023, 01:51 PM   #372
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The 2nd Amendment Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
30 years ago Italian americans would never be allowed to join white supremacy groups because they weren't anglo enough. Now they are a large component. A nationality does not equal race.

I am all for harsher punishments but in the end that merely focuses on the end result. Punishments have never equalled the deterrent that politicians think it does and we need to focus on prevention as well which is far less expensive than clean up. Further more it is funny how we only focus on punishment for certain aspects of illegal weapons. I never hear politicians or gun advocates clamoring for law abiding citizens that are careless with their gun ownership with facing prison sentences. My brother has had three guns (at different times) stolen from his car. He lives in a state that does not require gun owners to report stolen guns. One was used in a crime. He should have jail time IMO.

Well said B more. A nationality certainly doesn’t equal an ideology either.
Chico just needs to have the shooters fit his narrative. If he has to defend hard right nazis he goes to places like he just did. Only white Christian Americans can be nazis. Unbelievable.
Old 05-09-2023, 03:15 PM   #373
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post

The “end result” is law breaking…you want who to manage it up until then? I don’t understand. Are you talking about all my tax money pissed away in places where politicians have ruled for 60 plus years…like Richmond Va…and still can’t figure it out?

Guns being stolen, while an issue…doesn’t come close to gun violence crime facing this nation. The focus should be who is stealing and why? Why does Chicago have the strongest gun control policies, yet its citizens crave to kill one another? Answer me that

Putting aways criminals works…it’s proven. There isn’t a dispute.

He Gets Us
Old 05-09-2023, 03:24 PM   #374
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
So Mauricio Garcia cannot be a nazi because of his mexican heritage? Very nazi of you. He was an American citizen. Served in the United States army. He was triggered by the same bullshit that you watch on fox news.
You trying to strawman Fox News there too?

So this guy was a nazi…you believe that? Hispanic nazi are apparently a thing? You think more Nazis could be coming over the border?

And I’m a nazi too apparently for questioning it. Gotcha

Haspanic gangs out here killing each other in their shitholes, across the country…and now we got Hispanic Nazis. Evolution? MS-13, Mexican Mafia…Mexican Nazis?

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 05-09-2023 at 03:43 PM.
Old 05-10-2023, 12:34 AM   #375
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The 2nd Amendment Thread

Quote:
You trying to strawman Fox News there too?

So this guy was a nazi…you believe that? Hispanic nazi are apparently a thing? You think more Nazis could be coming over the border?

And I’m a nazi too apparently for questioning it. Gotcha

Haspanic gangs out here killing each other in their shitholes, across the country…and now we got Hispanic Nazis. Evolution? MS-13, Mexican Mafia…Mexican Nazis?

Abbott, Fox news, and you the only three that don’t believe the reports about his ideology yet. Why? Does a Spanish AMERICAN buying into the extreme right white hate groups like the proud boys somehow tarnish the authenticity of said groups? What’s next some conspiracy about how Bidens FBI planted Nazi propaganda on his social media pages?

You keep referring to him as a hispanic, a gang member, and a mexican but the guy was an American. A Spanish American, And the hate that the extreme right pumps out of its tiny brains can permeate even a Spanish American Chico. Sorry you and Greg Abbot somehow feel like the guy being a Nazi sympathizer is a strike against the right but he is. You are both desperate for this guy not to be connected to Nazis. Please please please let him just be some mexican thug from a shithole mexican town! Please! God don’t let this guy be a Nazi sympathizer! He isn’t even white! My God the warped mind of the extreme right.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattnov...s-outlet-mall/

No need to read the whole article but feel free. I pasted the part that was talking directly to people like you (extreme right) below…..

“Part of the online outrage over Garcia’s identity seems to stem from the fact that he was a Latino who espoused white supremacist ideas. Garcia was reportedly wearing a patch that read “Right Wing Death Squad,” according to local police and his OK.ru profile shows admiration for Nazis like Josef Mengele, who was known as the Angel of Death.

And while these affiliations might seem strange on the surface, it makes sense given the rise of other extremists with Latin-American heritage in recent years, such as the neo-Nazi Nick Fuentes and the Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio. The issue of race is constantly being negotiated and re-negotiated, and the easiest way for most Americans to understand that state of flux might be with the history of Italian immigration. A century ago, no Anglo-American would’ve considered Italian immigrants to be white. But most people today would likely call people of Italian descent in the U.S. white.”

Hope that helps you to understand yourself and your outrage over a shithole Mexican gangbanger who is actually just a piece of shit American murderer that aligned himself with the deep rooted hate of the extreme right a little bit better.

Two races these days, people who hate people who are different (like transgender, gay, obviously different colors, different religions) , and people who accept others. And yes even a Spanish person, a black person, or a gay person can be the latter. The human mind is a crazy thing that doesn’t always make sense. Pretty convoluted I know but if you just think of people as haters or non haters it sort of simplifies things. Which do you see when you look in the mirror?

Last edited by punch it in; 05-10-2023 at 01:08 AM.