Media Bias

Debating with the enemy

Old 12-09-2017, 03:38 PM   #361
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
chico, they got a date wrong and corrected it.You're more like trump every day.
Don’t be lazy g1.read the article:

“The date matters. CNN’s report indicated that the Trump campaign had been fed hacked email files belonging to the Democratic National Committee and former secretary of state Colin Powell more than a week before the files were released publicly.

More important, the later date means that the email did not provide the Trump campaign with early access to WikiLeaks documents after all. The DNC files shared with Trump Jr. via a link and a “decryption key” on Sept. 14, 2016, had been posted online and advertised on Twitter by WikiLeaks the day before. And the Powell files had been posted online hours before Trump Jr. received the email from a person who identified himself as Michael J. Erickson.”

One of the reporters actually was on cnn spewing this bullshit..so did he come back later to apologize for error? He should. He should be brought back on the air and explain why cnn has errored time and time again when lying about the Russian probe.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-09-2017, 03:47 PM   #362
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Don’t be lazy g1.read the article:

“The date matters. CNN’s report indicated that the Trump campaign had been fed hacked email files belonging to the Democratic National Committee and former secretary of state Colin Powell more than a week before the files were released publicly.

More important, the later date means that the email did not provide the Trump campaign with early access to WikiLeaks documents after all. The DNC files shared with Trump Jr. via a link and a “decryption key” on Sept. 14, 2016, had been posted online and advertised on Twitter by WikiLeaks the day before. And the Powell files had been posted online hours before Trump Jr. received the email from a person who identified himself as Michael J. Erickson.”

One of the reporters actually was on cnn spewing this bullshit..so did he come back later to apologize for error? He should. He should be brought back on the air and explain why cnn has errored time and time again when lying about the Russian probe.

Yes , a reporter made a mistake and the network corrected it.How many times has trump said the wrong thing or doesn't that matter to you?You are so concerned about the media you let the president get away with lying all the time(talk about lazy) and you never, never, call him on it.

Retractions have been going on since the invention of the "printing press".,move on.
Old 12-09-2017, 04:03 PM   #363
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Yes , a reporter made a mistake and the network corrected it.How many times has trump said the wrong thing or doesn't that matter to you?You are so concerned about the media you let the president get away with lying all the time(talk about lazy) and you never, never, call him on it.

Retractions have been going on since the invention of the "printing press".,move on.
It's not just the lying, it's the constant flip flopping. How many Presidential Twitter statements has he made that directly contradict things he said when he wasn't President?

If only there was a resource that tracked it.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:00 AM   #364
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
It's not just the lying, it's the constant flip flopping. How many Presidential Twitter statements has he made that directly contradict things he said when he wasn't President?

If only there was a resource that tracked it.
Stark Partisan Divisions Over Russia Probe, Including Its Importance to the Nation | Pew Research Center

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-con...al-release.pdf
Old 12-10-2017, 08:40 AM   #365
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...012249141.html

Trump Blasts Washington Post Writer for ‘Fake News’ Tweet, Calls for His Firing

So take a look at this...this is why not only why fake news is bad but how quickly bad the news travels between supposed legit news orgs. This picture originated from some garbage site Daily Mail and from editor David Martosko who passed it on to this reporter for the WAPO who posted it. Then CNN posted this same picture and tweet on its front page.

So it spreads quick of course...now it was only a joke from the wapo reporter. That’s simply not good enough these days. Sorry...while this isn’t Fire-able, it’s important to watch how this crap spreads and misinforms...

He Gets Us
Old 12-10-2017, 09:48 AM   #366
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...012249141.html

Trump Blasts Washington Post Writer for ‘Fake News’ Tweet, Calls for His Firing

So take a look at this...this is why not only why fake news is bad but how quickly bad the news travels between supposed legit news orgs. This picture originated from some garbage site Daily Mail and from editor David Martosko who passed it on to this reporter for the WAPO who posted it. Then CNN posted this same picture and tweet on its front page.

So it spreads quick of course...now it was only a joke from the wapo reporter. That’s simply not good enough these days. Sorry...while this isn’t Fire-able, it’s important to watch how this crap spreads and misinforms...
My favorite part was when Trump demanded an apology and a retraction, got both from the journalist himself, then decided he needed to be fired. And now with Trump calling him out, it's assured the retraction and apology will definitely get more attention than the original tweet too.
Old 12-10-2017, 10:37 AM   #367
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://theintercept.com/2017/12/09/...what-happened/

This is a good article from mostly a liberal leaning site

He Gets Us
Old 12-10-2017, 12:05 PM   #368
MTK
\m/

It’s just funny that a guy who constantly spews lies wants us to believe that the media is more full of shit than him.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:08 AM   #369
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Marshall Faulk among trio suspended by NFL Network

Looks like an entire media channel...nfl network... involved in sexual harassment. From executive down to the 'talent'.

Ill be tuning into big time snowflake Rich Eisen radio show to hear his bullshit excuse for the network. He's really in spreading false narratives with his faux outrage....It will be interesting to hear him explain how so many were involved with a network where he is basically the a rung under the top guy.

He Gets Us
Old 12-12-2017, 11:19 AM   #370
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b06e3bccf2f11d

CNN ‘Fake News’ After Outlet Mixed Up 2 Indian-Americans

more mistakes by CNN...having a really really bad week getting it right. that's why it cant be a trusted source for news.

could you imagine the "clap back" if Fox mixed up indian-americans....lawd. I could hear it now...

He Gets Us
Old 12-12-2017, 11:41 AM   #371
MTK
\m/

Seems more like a mistake than “fake news”
Old 12-12-2017, 11:59 AM   #372
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
You just know there's some background staffer at CNN sitting there who was like "oh damn I grabbed the wrong photo" meanwhile we're sitting here like "this is why you can't trust the media, they intentionally get the photo wrong!" lol.
Old 12-12-2017, 12:03 PM   #373
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
You just know there's some background staffer at CNN sitting there who was like "oh damn I grabbed the wrong photo" meanwhile we're sitting here like "this is why you can't trust the media, they intentionally get the photo wrong!" lol.

And the WH couldn’t wait to pounce
Old 12-12-2017, 03:10 PM   #374
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
agree...but remember if Fox news would have made the same mistake, CNN would have an article on the front page claiming "All Indian Americans Look the Same to FOX News" and of course claim some sort of racism inside the link.

He Gets Us
Old 12-12-2017, 03:26 PM   #375
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
And the WH couldn’t wait to pounce
Why should they? CNN has consistently published false/wrong/misleading information about the Trump White House, and then publishes a retraction after the fact.

If you had someone who once had credibility constantly telling your peers wrong information you wouldn't put up with it. If Fox News puts out false information the entire media world lines up to point it out, SNL does skits about it, and the Hollywood/Media pundits shake their heads and say wow they are racist/misogynistic/dumb etc. Damn Skippy the White House ought to point it out. I'll change my opinion when SNL starts doing skits about CNN, and when CNN puts out false information about HC without front page retractions.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote