The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-01-2022, 12:39 PM   #361
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Maxine Waters telling homeless people to go home. I mean, you can't make this shit up. CA is for rich people and the people politicians bribe to get rich themselves and maintain power (to get even more rich).

The outrage is appropriate. Especially with federal funds being used.

Advertisements
Old 04-01-2022, 12:42 PM   #362
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Did I defend her, no. I pointed out that the maga guy is just as stupid , actual a bit more.
But that has nothing to do with Maxine Waters. It is the online forum equivalent a student getting in trouble for having their cell phone out and then telling the teacher Blake has his out too.
Old 04-01-2022, 08:59 PM   #363
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
But that has nothing to do with Maxine Waters. It is the online forum equivalent a student getting in trouble for having their cell phone out and then telling the teacher Blake has his out too.
Sorry but anytime the trump faithful attack any politician for saying something stupid there is going to be a trump can top that moment.
Old 04-01-2022, 09:53 PM   #364
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Sorry but anytime the trump faithful attack any politician for saying something stupid there is going to be a trump can top that moment.
I worry this is you G1

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 06:39 AM   #365
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I worry this is you G1
[/IMG]
And I know this is you.

Old 04-02-2022, 08:32 AM   #366
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Such a ridiculous response. You spend an unhealthy amount of time thinking about him. No matter the subject it's always about Trump to you.

And it drags down every political thread.

It's beyond frustrating. Obviously you won't care about this, but it's where I stand. And I imagine others do too, but they don't want to say anything, because arguing with you about politics is beyond pointless.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 03:45 PM   #367
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Such a ridiculous response. You spend an unhealthy amount of time thinking about him. No matter the subject it's always about Trump to you.

And it drags down every political thread.

It's beyond frustrating. Obviously you won't care about this, but it's where I stand. And I imagine others do too, but they don't want to say anything, because arguing with you about politics is beyond pointless.
LOL, coming from the sheep loving republicans here that do absolutely nothing but tear down Biden and support every single thing the anti American republican trump supporting party seems to be doing. Yes I do it and I told you I would , it might to quote you "drags down every political thread" for the sole purpose to remind you of exactly how bad electing trump was. The ramifications of that decision will haunt republicans forever and now many of you want his ass back, nope, I will remind you every single time I can of exactly how bad he was.
sdskinsfan was pointing out a stupid thing said and done by a politician he disagrees with, I get it and I did not disagree with him but so was I. Not surprising the ones that always disagree with me are the ones complaining.

Funny you never seem to attack chico for his constant attacks on anything anti trump?
Old 04-02-2022, 07:12 PM   #368
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
LOL, coming from the sheep loving republicans here that do absolutely nothing but tear down Biden and support every single thing the anti American republican trump supporting party seems to be doing. Yes I do it and I told you I would , it might to quote you "drags down every political thread" for the sole purpose to remind you of exactly how bad electing trump was. The ramifications of that decision will haunt republicans forever and now many of you want his ass back, nope, I will remind you every single time I can of exactly how bad he was.
sdskinsfan was pointing out a stupid thing said and done by a politician he disagrees with, I get it and I did not disagree with him but so was I. Not surprising the ones that always disagree with me are the ones complaining.

Funny you never seem to attack chico for his constant attacks on anything anti trump?
You responded to something I posted with a completely irrelevant response. And my post had nothing to do with Biden either.

So you are complaining about something that didn't happen.

Who are the sheep loving Trump Republicans here?

Chico, me, and Nonniey are the only 3 conservatives that post here now. Nonniey certainly doesn't like Trump. And I don't give a fuck about him and will call him out when needed, and have many many times. Sometimes I think Chico actually loves Trump and other times I think he just likes arguing with you. So at best there is 1 Trump lover here.

You're creating a situation that doesn't actually exist here to justify constantly talking about Trump all day every day, even if not relevant to the conversation.

You do enough shitting on Chico for the whole planet. He is your surrogate Trump, no one else needs to pitch in.

Also, saying you will do something 1st then doing it, doesn't justify it.

To add - G1, I like you and enjoy talking to you in every other thread. But when it comes to politics, you're impossible to deal with. And that isn't true with anyone else here, besides you, no matter how much I might disagree with them.
Old 04-02-2022, 08:42 PM   #369
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
You responded to something I posted with a completely irrelevant response. And my post had nothing to do with Biden either.

So you are complaining about something that didn't happen.

Who are the sheep loving Trump Republicans here?

Chico, me, and Nonniey are the only 3 conservatives that post here now. Nonniey certainly doesn't like Trump. And I don't give a fuck about him and will call him out when needed, and have many many times. Sometimes I think Chico actually loves Trump and other times I think he just likes arguing with you. So at best there is 1 Trump lover here.

You're creating a situation that doesn't actually exist here to justify constantly talking about Trump all day every day, even if not relevant to the conversation.

You do enough shitting on Chico for the whole planet. He is your surrogate Trump, no one else needs to pitch in.

Also, saying you will do something 1st then doing it, doesn't justify it.

To add - G1, I like you and enjoy talking to you in every other thread. But when it comes to politics, you're impossible to deal with. And that isn't true with anyone else here, besides you, no matter how much I might disagree with them.
See here is the problem..........

"You responded to something I posted with a completely irrelevant response. And my post had nothing to do with Biden either."
"sdskins "

You posted about Maxine Walters saying something stupid to the Homeless your comment "you can't make this stuff up". I didn't argue with you becuase you're right ,I didn't defend her but as for your comment to suggest a stupid politician and like it or not that is what you did I threw trump right back at you as an example of the ultimate stupid. I'm looking for the trump lovers to admit their wrong doing and jump on his shit like everyone should, chico just doesn't deserve serious discussion others are better then I for engaging him but when it comes to politics and World affairs he is by far the most ignorant of all. You have started or moved three different political discussions but you get upset when others don't see eye to eye with you.

I like you and your post's most of the time but go back and look at your Hunter Biden art thread post #27. Guess my point is that you think I'm worse then chico and that only proves my point.
Old 04-02-2022, 09:14 PM   #370
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Hey guys I think both of you should settle down on this one. I enjoy reading both of your posts - G1 I think occasionally brings quality content here that I tend to agree with, and SD I think you are fairly rational for a conservative. G1 if I had one suggestion to make - it would just be to ignore Chico more often because Chico is great at one thing - and that's blurring the line between trolling us and actually convincing us that he would be a fluffer for Trump if the job was open. SD I see you getting worked up over G1 and I just think it's not worth it. Nobody is gonna convince anybody their POV is superior in any way so the sooner you both accept it - the more we can work on things we all agree on - like term limits and convincing Chico to spend more time hitting J's instead of the keyboard.
Old 04-02-2022, 09:30 PM   #371
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Hey guys I think both of you should settle down on this one. I enjoy reading both of your posts - G1 I think occasionally brings quality content here that I tend to agree with, and SD I think you are fairly rational for a conservative. G1 if I had one suggestion to make - it would just be to ignore Chico more often because Chico is great at one thing - and that's blurring the line between trolling us and actually convincing us that he would be a fluffer for Trump if the job was open. SD I see you getting worked up over G1 and I just think it's not worth it. Nobody is gonna convince anybody their POV is superior in any way so the sooner you both accept it - the more we can work on things we all agree on - like term limits and convincing Chico to spend more time hitting J's instead of the keyboard.
This might be the nicest thing that anyone that is more left than right has ever said about me here.

Alright, truce!

Old 04-03-2022, 05:34 AM   #372
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Old 04-04-2022, 01:54 PM   #373
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Hey it worked.

Old 04-04-2022, 03:09 PM   #374
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Hey it worked.

+1
Old 04-06-2022, 12:48 PM   #375
SunnySide
Playmaker

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republicans blocked a Democratic attempt to begin Senate debate on a $10 billion COVID-19 compromise, pressing to entangle the bipartisan package with an election-year showdown over immigration restrictions that poses a politically uncomfortable fight for Democrats.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-block...041704072.html

I thought republicans wanted stand alone bills so bipartisan legislation doesnt get sidetracked with unrelated add ons?
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote