What REALLY grinds your gears?

Parking Lot

Old 11-22-2011, 10:40 AM   #346
firstdown
Living Legend

Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I've never seen anything quite that bad, but in general I despise having to use a public bathroom. And forget about using one for taking a dump, no way I'm going there. I'm always amazed when I go into a public bathroom and 99% of the time someone is dropping a deuce in there. I'm like really, couldn't save that for home? Target, airport, restaurant, doesn't seem to matter. Everyone is crappin' up a storm out there in public.
LMAO

I'll have to say its nice having an office where ther is only 3 or 4 of us using the bathroom. The minute a customer uses our bathroom someone goes and cleans it after they leave. What gets me is everytime it seems I go to drop the kids off everyone decides they have to meet by the the bath room to do something. I moved our fax and copier for this reason and it does not seem to help. Hell my wife once slid a note to me under the door that a customer was waiting for me. Like that was going to change something.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-22-2011, 10:44 AM   #347
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
LMAO

I'll have to say its nice having an office where ther is only 3 or 4 of us using the bathroom. The minute a customer uses our bathroom someone goes and cleans it after they leave. What gets me is everytime it seems I go to drop the kids off everyone decides they have to meet by the the bath room to do something. I moved our fax and copier for this reason and it does not seem to help. Hell my wife once slid a note to me under the door that a customer was waiting for me. Like that was going to change something.
My office is the same way. Sometimes you have to almost fight your way through the crowd to get to the bathroom. It's like outside of the bathroom has become the new water cooler. I don't get it.
Old 11-22-2011, 10:45 AM   #348
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
LMAO

IMO that is worst I use to work in a office suite like that and you always knew who bombed out the bathroom.

Now I work in a building with 500 plus folks with upwards of 10 different public restrooms. I always go to different floors/ areas to dump and just pee at my home base restroom.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:26 AM   #349
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
We have had this talk before. GMSCUD is afraid of public restrooms. Wh yare people afraid to crap on the road? I will crap anywhere got no shame I guess.

As far as the Target story: I have never seen a dirty bathroom at Target. Plus the smell DR describes must be a standard cleaner for Target becasue I smell every time I go in one, it is like super orange smell.
Seems like a popular recurring topic around here lol

I guess you're either a public dumper or you're not. And neither side seems to quite understand the other.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:34 AM   #350
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

The way my office is situationed is our main hallway and elevators is where the bathrooms are, so heavy traffic. Now the problem is, in the hallway the bathroom is not insulated, so you can lets say...hear alot.

Nothing worse than being out in the hall with women you work with blowing it up in there. Suddenly Wendy from reports is not so hot anymore.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:42 AM   #351
firstdown
Living Legend

Quote:
My office is the same way. Sometimes you have to almost fight your way through the crowd to get to the bathroom. It's like outside of the bathroom has become the new water cooler. I don't get it.
Whats funny is I have moved the Fax and Copier/scanner up front and everyone still seems to follow me down the hall. When I built the office I did have the bathroom walls insulated to sound proof some.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:21 PM   #352
Hog1
Quietly Dominating the East

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
The way my office is situationed is our main hallway and elevators is where the bathrooms are, so heavy traffic. Now the problem is, in the hallway the bathroom is not insulated, so you can lets say...hear alot.

Nothing worse than being out in the hall with women you work with blowing it up in there. Suddenly Wendy from reports is not so hot anymore.
.......You Lol'd me....funny stuff
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 06:55 PM   #353
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

Quote:
Seems like a popular recurring topic around here lol

I guess you're either a public dumper or you're not. And neither side seems to quite understand the other.
I refuse to crap in a public restroom. I was at the mall once and I had to go and I made my mom drive home so I could go. I dunno. I'm kinda phobic of it. It feels so un lady like going in public. I hate it. Lol

But I thought guys just crapped anywhere. Public restroom, home... I didn't think it mattered.

In fact, in high school a homeless guy broke into our school and took a crap on the floor in the boys bathroom. That must've been a great find for whatever boy used the bathroom first that day.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

I've been a part of this message board for 17 years. Damn I'm old.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:24 PM   #354
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Yall act like using the bathroom in public is like squatting on the sidewalk. You wanna feel blessed to be an American? Do a little research on the India's sanitation crisis. Lets just say they dont have a problem dropping a deuce deuce in your front yard, thats how they roll over there.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:46 PM   #355
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Yall act like using the bathroom in public is like squatting on the sidewalk. You wanna feel blessed to be an American? Do a little research on the India's sanitation crisis. Lets just say they dont have a problem dropping a deuce deuce in your front yard, thats how they roll over there.
Neither do they in the US. I've watched someone pinch a loaf right next to someones car... On my street. I've also had friends dip off into used car lots, and back alleys to take a piss/dump.

I've been a part of this message board for 17 years. Damn I'm old.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:04 PM   #356
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

I don't use public restrooms except for when I have to. But I've done some bid'ness in many places a lot worse than a public restroom. It's one of those things where I don't do it unless it's absolutely urgent.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:13 AM   #357
saden1
MVP

Deals that aren't really deals. Looking at you Dell with your stupid markups on items only to discount them to make it appear there are deals to be had.

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:24 AM   #358
firstdown
Living Legend

Women.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:51 AM   #359
GMScud
Swearinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
We have had this talk before. GMSCUD is afraid of public restrooms. Wh yare people afraid to crap on the road? I will crap anywhere got no shame I guess.

As far as the Target story: I have never seen a dirty bathroom at Target. Plus the smell DR describes must be a standard cleaner for Target becasue I smell every time I go in one, it is like super orange smell.
Woah woah woah. I never said I was "afraid" of public restrooms, I just have a strong preference for the home-field advantage, so to speak. Also, I remember our discussion was about putting TP on the seat if you have to take a dump in a public restroom. You said you never did that, and I think that's gross.

Public restrooms are filthy, nasty places that are full of germs. I'm not a germaphobe by any means, but I certainly take precautions when I use them. To just plop down on a bare toilet seat in a public bathroom is disgusting to me. God knows what kind of person may have just had his bare, hairy, filthy ass on that seat. Gross.

I run a small business, and I can tell you I have my employees do very regular bathroom checks to make sure they are tip-top at all times.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:25 PM   #360
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
Woah woah woah. I never said I was "afraid" of public restrooms, I just have a strong preference for the home-field advantage, so to speak. Also, I remember our discussion was about putting TP on the seat if you have to take a dump in a public restroom. You said you never did that, and I think that's gross.

Public restrooms are filthy, nasty places that are full of germs. I'm not a germaphobe by any means, but I certainly take precautions when I use them. To just plop down on a bare toilet seat in a public bathroom is disgusting to me. God knows what kind of person may have just had his bare, hairy, filthy ass on that seat. Gross.

I run a small business, and I can tell you I have my employees do very regular bathroom checks to make sure they are tip-top at all times.
Ha! I forgot the actually details of our bathroom banter as it has been a few years but I remember it went back fourth for a bit.