Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-11-2020, 11:37 AM   #1
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

There was more than enough there there in 16. So much so that life long Republicans did thorough investigations, made arrests (just because Trump pardoned half of them doesn’t make it fake), and no where in the report or in any other semblance of factual documents does it say Trump was cleared of obstruction or collusion. Twitter says so. His lackey Barr says so. You cannot indict a sitting president is more an admission of guilt than innocence.
This election fraud is absolute crap and you know it. Stop trying to compare the two. It is laughable. He lost fair and square. Thank God too because he is a fuckin clown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 03:41 PM   #2
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Election Day Thread - Nov. 3, 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
There was more than enough there there in 16. So much so that life long Republicans did thorough investigations, made arrests (just because Trump pardoned half of them doesn’t make it fake), and no where in the report or in any other semblance of factual documents does it say Trump was cleared of obstruction or collusion. Twitter says so. His lackey Barr says so. You cannot indict a sitting president is more an admission of guilt than innocence.
This election fraud is absolute crap and you know it. Stop trying to compare the two. It is laughable. He lost fair and square. Thank God too because he is a fuckin clown.

You're right but it doesn't fit the narrative spin they are looking for so , they lie.
Old 11-11-2020, 12:09 PM   #3
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

The Russian Collusion conjob was never about actually proving collusion and removing him as president. It was about crying about the 2016 election and working to sabotage/obstruct Trump from the moment he stepped in office.

Democrats can make all the bullshit excuses they want, doesn't change the facts that there was no collusion and the whole thing was a scam, ran by a bunch of deep state liberal stooges based on bullshit reports/illegal spying.

Then when collusion failed they moved on to obstruction. If that didn't work they would have moved onto something else. Then the even did move onto Ukraine. Crying over not giving Ukraine money for a few months, is something they actually gave 2 fucks about.

Trump is being a sore loser, and he needs to move on. But the hypocrisy of being a sore loser by the media and people like Pelosi/Schumer/etc. is laughable. They can all go fuck themselves.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 04:05 PM   #4
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
The Russian Collusion conjob was never about actually proving collusion and removing him as president. It was about crying about the 2016 election and working to sabotage/obstruct Trump from the moment he stepped in office.

Democrats can make all the bullshit excuses they want, doesn't change the facts that there was no collusion and the whole thing was a scam, ran by a bunch of deep state liberal stooges based on bullshit reports/illegal spying.

Then when collusion failed they moved on to obstruction. If that didn't work they would have moved onto something else. Then the even did move onto Ukraine. Crying over not giving Ukraine money for a few months, is something they actually gave 2 fucks about.

Trump is being a sore loser, and he needs to move on. But the hypocrisy of being a sore loser by the media and people like Pelosi/Schumer/etc. is laughable. They can all go fuck themselves.

LOL

Old 11-11-2020, 04:11 PM   #5
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
LOL

So they had enough to remove him for collusion? But decided, nah, we won't go for that, we'll go for a way lesser charge of obstruction?

Lol is what I think of the investigation. You guys just hate Trump, so no matter what the investigation actually concluded, he colluded anyways. He was guilty before the investigation began. I hope you guys never serve on juries. We don't like him = guilty.
Old 11-11-2020, 04:25 PM   #6
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
So they had enough to remove him for collusion? But decided, nah, we won't go for that, we'll go for a way lesser charge of obstruction?

Lol is what I think of the investigation. You guys just hate Trump, so no matter what the investigation actually concluded, he colluded anyways. He was guilty before the investigation began. I hope you guys never serve on juries. We don't like him = guilty.

.....................and you guys won't admit you back a loser ,crook and now you all look bad.Face it trump was a mistake that you can't back away from.
Old 11-11-2020, 04:29 PM   #7
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
.....................and you guys won't admit you back a loser ,crook and now you all look bad.Face it trump was a mistake that you can't back away from.
I voted for him in 2016. And I would do the same 100 out of 100 again if Hillary Clinton was the other candidate.

He didn't deliver like I had hoped, the whole Republican party hasn't for a long time. So I didn't vote for him this time. But if I had to vote, and the only 2 candidates I could vote for were Trump or Biden, I'd vote for Trump 100 out of 100 times again. Not running from anything.
Old 11-11-2020, 08:09 PM   #8
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

SD do the words “you can’t indict a sitting president “ mean anything to you? How about if they come from the top law enforcement officer in the land? A Trump appointee. How about the GOP controlled senate that along with the help of AG Barr basically threw the report in the garbage? Come on man. He was fully insulated from prosecution. Yet you go with the “witch hunt” theory. Its your brain man do what ya want with it. Lol.

Old 11-11-2020, 08:19 PM   #9
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
SD do the words “you can’t indict a sitting president “ mean anything to you? How about if they come from the top law enforcement officer in the land? A Trump appointee. How about the GOP controlled senate that along with the help of AG Barr basically threw the report in the garbage? Come on man. He was fully insulated from prosecution. Yet you go with the “witch hunt” theory. Its your brain man do what ya want with it. Lol.

The house impeached him for obstruction, so if there was enough evidence, why couldn't they have impeached him for collusion, as the original investigation was for?

Maybe I'm actually wrong and there is a difference. If you can't indict him for collusion doesn't seem like you could indict him for obstruction either. But they still impeached him for the latter knowing the same thing.

Why can't the answer just be there wasn't enough evidence to prove collusion so they moved the goal post to obstruction?
Old 11-11-2020, 12:15 PM   #10
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

All that being said, doesn't excuse Trump from not moving the country along.

It's time for Trump to sack up and concede. And time for both parties to put on their big boy/girl pants and work together and do their fucking jobs.

Pissing matches and sword fights are not their jobs.
Old 11-11-2020, 12:17 PM   #11
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

After the investigation I haven't really paid attention as to if anybody has talked about collusion. The investigation was good enough for me. I do think there is ample evidence that Russia interfered despite what the president says and the support he threw to Putin's denial. I will say Trump brought this on himself. You can't ask Russian hackers to release files on your opponent and not expect people not to trust you on this issue.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 12:24 PM   #12
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I believe Romney said back in 2012 that Russia was our biggest threat, and Obama mocked him.

Both sides have dropped the ball on Russia and it goes back to well before 2016.

They probably interfered in all of our elections in the last 50ish years. It needs to be stopped, that's for sure.
Old 11-11-2020, 04:52 PM   #13
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
I believe Romney said back in 2012 that Russia was our biggest threat, and Obama mocked him.

Both sides have dropped the ball on Russia and it goes back to well before 2016.

They probably interfered in all of our elections in the last 50ish years. It needs to be stopped, that's for sure.
I'd agree with that. TBH the Obama coalition that got him elected was very alienating to what used to be a staple base of democrats blue collar white workers. While what Obama did I wouldn't consider as divisive as Trump it definitely had a part of being where we are now.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 04:16 PM   #14
MTK
\m/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-11-2020, 08:11 PM   #15
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. I said before the down ballot just completely voids any conspiracies but of course that got buried by regurgitated Trumpisms.