What REALLY grinds your gears?

Parking Lot

Old 11-20-2011, 08:18 PM   #331
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
There is a whole forum dedicated to politics... Keep it there.
I actually have a third "What gets my goat"..... People who decide after the fact to try and put stipulations on a thread that had none.

If its what gets my goat then I too should be able to speak. And yeas I do know there already is a thread for politics. My comment was not a debatable comment it was a statement as to.... you guessed it "What gets my Goat."
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-21-2011, 01:30 AM   #332
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBXVII View Post
I actually have a third "What gets my goat"..... People who decide after the fact to try and put stipulations on a thread that had none.

If its what gets my goat then I too should be able to speak. And yeas I do know there already is a thread for politics. My comment was not a debatable comment it was a statement as to.... you guessed it "What gets my Goat."
People who insist upon their right to open commentary (when they know said commentary will only rile up the populace) in threads about gears being grinded grind my gears, especially when there is a whole forum dedicated to such topics. It's like a manipulative game, you come in here intentionally grinding other people's gears under the guise that your gears are being grinded.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:37 AM   #333
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
People who insist upon their right to open commentary (when they know said commentary will only rile up the populace) in threads about gears being grinded grind my gears, especially when there is a whole forum dedicated to such topics. It's like a manipulative game, you come in here intentionally grinding other people's gears under the guise that your gears are being grinded.
this.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:28 AM   #334
saden1
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Walton View Post
The Chinese.
Somewhere in China some nobody retard is posting a post very much like yours that states "The Americans."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:29 AM   #335
firstdown
Living Legend

Dumb neighbors grind my gears. Seems like I'm surounded by dumb neighbors. I have one who will not do shit to his yard and has not cut his grass in a month or longer. This is the same guy that left a fully extended ext. ladder leaning against his house for 2 yrs. The neighbor behind me wants me to cut down a tree which is a hazard but he will not allow a tree company in his yard to access the tree. I have no other way to access the tree. So last night I walked over to my neighbors because I could see he was watching the 4:00 game and his girl friend and he started going off about Insurance and would not shut up. I just walked away shaking my head. I'm moving so its all good.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:33 AM   #336
saden1
MVP

Quote:

All political post are debatable hence why it's called politics.

Pakistan has nuclear weapons...it's not charity, it's self preservation. Keep it in the political forum.

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 12:30 PM   #337
over the mountain
Playmaker

i hate how the bathroom for the floor of my building has the type of toilet paper roll dispensers that are locked so you cant steal a couple rolls at the end of the day after your lady sends a "pick up tp" text.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:36 PM   #338
MTK
\m/

Quote:

We have an entire section dedicated to politics... so it's implied that we keep politics out of the non-political discussion.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:50 PM   #339
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

Public bathrooms...

My girl is working a seasonal job at Target. She went on break and went to the bathroom. The first stall looked like someone got murdered. Blood on the floor. Blood in the toilet, blood on the stall walls. The second toilet had some sort of film on the seat. The third toilet had poop everywhere. All over the toilet and the seat. The 4th stall had pee dribbles on the seat. It wasn't until the 5th stall, that was clean and somewhat normal.

And this was in the ladies room!

Despite all this she said the bathroom still smelled like oranges (I guess whosever in charge of cleaning the bathroom uses orange scented cleaning agent)

But yeah. That.. Atrocious.

I've been a part of this message board for 17 years. Damn I'm old.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:52 PM   #340
Hog1
Quietly Dominating the East

Redirect Notice

The Chinese would love the Target bathrooms......Yeeeoooow!

Last edited by Hog1; 11-21-2011 at 08:55 PM.
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:38 PM   #341
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
Public bathrooms...

My girl is working a seasonal job at Target. She went on break and went to the bathroom. The first stall looked like someone got murdered. Blood on the floor. Blood in the toilet, blood on the stall walls. The second toilet had some sort of film on the seat. The third toilet had poop everywhere. All over the toilet and the seat. The 4th stall had pee dribbles on the seat. It wasn't until the 5th stall, that was clean and somewhat normal.

Despite all this she said the bathroom still smelled like oranges (I guess whosever in charge of cleaning the bathroom uses orange scented cleaning agent)

Wow. I used to work at Target and I can honestly say I never saw a situation that bad. Or half that bad. Sounds like she just had the worst luck of all time.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:44 AM   #342
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
Public bathrooms...

I've never seen anything quite that bad, but in general I despise having to use a public bathroom. And forget about using one for taking a dump, no way I'm going there. I'm always amazed when I go into a public bathroom and 99% of the time someone is dropping a deuce in there. I'm like really, couldn't save that for home? Target, airport, restaurant, doesn't seem to matter. Everyone is crappin' up a storm out there in public.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:51 AM   #343
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I've never seen anything quite that bad, but in general I despise having to use a public bathroom. And forget about using one for taking a dump, no way I'm going there. I'm always amazed when I go into a public bathroom and 99% of the time someone is dropping a deuce in there. I'm like really, couldn't save that for home? Target, airport, restaurant, doesn't seem to matter. Everyone is crappin' up a storm out there in public.
We have had this talk before. GMSCUD is afraid of public restrooms. Wh yare people afraid to crap on the road? I will crap anywhere got no shame I guess.

As far as the Target story: I have never seen a dirty bathroom at Target. Plus the smell DR describes must be a standard cleaner for Target becasue I smell every time I go in one, it is like super orange smell.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:57 AM   #344
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Wow, this thread sure went into the crapper! Sorry, couldn't resist.

For a very long time, I had one of those health conditions where it was important for me to know where every public restroom was. When I needed it (which was often unfortunately), I only had two options - crap my pants or crap in whatever public restroom was available. Trust me, when presented with that option, you take whatever's available. After a while, you just became inured to it.

So Matty, it was probably me - or someone like me - spoiling your day in the crapper.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:10 AM   #345
Hog1
Quietly Dominating the East

From this day forward when I am standing at the urinal and there is someone in the last stall taking care of business, I am going to fondly call out.......Joe?
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote