Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Coronavirus (political)

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-24-2020, 11:46 AM   #316
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Re: Coronavirus (political)

You include Fox News in the media right? Just noticed above that you mention the media hate's the president and the people who voted for him. Most do, but do you not include right wing groups as well?

Both sides do dangerous things, but I would argue right wing media does more harm.

Advertisements
Old 04-24-2020, 12:15 PM   #317
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
You include Fox News in the media right? Just noticed above that you mention the media hate's the president and the people who voted for him. Most do, but do you not include right wing groups as well?

Both sides do dangerous things, but I would argue right wing media does more harm.
You agree most media hates the president and his voters, and this is fine? You don’t see a problem there?

Is your problem with the news reporting on fox or the editorial program like tucker, hannity or Ingram? It’s not like I spend my time criticizing the same programming on MSNBC. Opinions shows really isn’t the problem. It’s examples above of NBC news passing information that lacks context and insinuates something Trump said which he didn’t.

And if you are gonna talk about Media credibility the last several years of woven narratives that were false and debunked...it’s not a good look. Stories that fell flat (Russian collusion, impeachment, Kavenaugh, etc) It’s rare to see push back by the media when the news is happening real time...it seems corrections and stories months later seem to form a revisionist history of actual events have become norm. It’s these cya tactics seem weak.

I think its very important add...MLC, Im not trying to change your mind on your personal political view...its more as be aware and thoughtful when you consume a story. I have read multiple stories by the media actually attacking citizens and smearing their name solely based on their political opinion. I can cite several stories just in the past week. Is this right?

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 04-24-2020 at 01:26 PM.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 12:18 PM   #318
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Coronavirus (political)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
You agree most media hates the president and his voters, and this is fine? You don’t see a problem there?

Is your problem with the news reporting on fox or the editorial program like tucker, hannity or Ingram? It’s not like I spend my time criticizing the same programming on MSNBC. Opinions shows really isn’t the problem. It’s examples above of NBC news passing information that lacks context and insinuates something Trump said which he didn’t.

And if you are gonna talk about Media credibility the last several years of woven narratives that were false and debunked...it’s not a good look. Stories that fell flat (Russian collusion, impeachment, Kavenaugh, etc) It’s rare to see push back by the media when the news is happening real time...it seems corrections and stories months later seem to form a revisionist history of actual events have become norm. It’s these cya tactics seem weak.

They don’t hate him. They think he is a moron. They think a moron shouldn’t run a country. He is and one shouldn’t. Don’t need the media to perpetuate anything for me to see and hear that!
Not to mention he absolutely suggested using ultraviolet to get those things inside the body and its on fucking video. LOL

I suppose he wasn’t harping on this drug either?
Stfu dude you aren’t a doctor. Though he is on video saying he could be. Absolute moron Chico and it aint CNN’s fault.
https://www.usnews.com/news/health-n...d-malaria-drug

But hey FOX lets crush Biden because he got a year wrong.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 12:23 PM   #319
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Pushed by activist and morons gaslit by the media when in reality, the president never said it or suggested it.

And this is exactly why fake news and enemy of the people is thing.

Instead of people calling it out, it’s perpetuated by people with an agenda.
dude stop, he says dumb shit every time he speaks

the media isn't making things up out of thin air

a moron in chief is the true enemy of the people
Old 04-24-2020, 12:23 PM   #320
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I'm voting for another Bush this year.

Black Bush 2020!!!

We will be keeping the Space Force

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 12:26 PM   #321
MTK
\m/

wow shocker, something else he was completely wrong on

Citing a ‘primary outcome’ of death, researchers cut chloroquine coronavirus study short over safety concerns
Old 04-24-2020, 12:28 PM   #322
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I'm voting for another Bush this year.

Black Bush 2020!!!

We will be keeping the Space Force

Old 04-24-2020, 12:34 PM   #323
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
dude stop, he says dumb shit every time he speaks

the media isn't making things up out of thin air

a moron in chief is the true enemy of the people
No, I definitely think the NBC Story is wrong and the context I posted proved it. Being a bad speaker, limited for sure is not a license for the media to weave a narrative which is dishonest at its core.

He Gets Us
Old 04-24-2020, 12:41 PM   #324
MTK
\m/

Quote:
No, I definitely think the NBC Story is wrong and the context I posted proved it. Being a bad speaker, limited for sure is not a license for the media to weave a narrative which is dishonest at its core.
You know what, don't say dumb shit in the first place and the media would have nothing
Old 04-24-2020, 12:50 PM   #325
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

The context you posted twisted it. The video of him saying it proves that. Their narrative is he is a moron Chico. So what is dishonest? You know what is dishonest? Birtherism a narrative which to your point is dishonest to the core.
Old 04-24-2020, 12:52 PM   #326
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
They don’t hate him. They think he is a moron. They think a moron shouldn’t run a country. He is and one shouldn’t. Don’t need the media to perpetuate anything for me to see and hear that!
Not to mention he absolutely suggested using ultraviolet to get those things inside the body and its on fucking video. LOL

I suppose he wasn’t harping on this drug either?
Stfu dude you aren’t a doctor. Though he is on video saying he could be. Absolute moron Chico and it aint CNN’s fault.
https://www.usnews.com/news/health-n...d-malaria-drug

But hey FOX lets crush Biden because he got a year wrong.

L taken for sure. Even by "Absolute moron Chico"

I agree he definitely shouldn't be saying this...I think the 2 studies that gave a glimmer of hope simply didn't have the control group to prop its findings. Yup agree. Doctors all across the country were using it too treat in hopes of it being a viable treatment effort...since you know, there is no treatment. Still, other larger studies still being completed but Im still hoping it along with something works. I mean, we are all hoping this right?

He Gets Us
Old 04-24-2020, 01:21 PM   #327
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
L taken for sure. Even by "Absolute moron Chico"

I agree he definitely shouldn't be saying this...I think the 2 studies that gave a glimmer of hope simply didn't have the control group to prop its findings. Yup agree. Doctors all across the country were using it too treat in hopes of it being a viable treatment effort...since you know, there is no treatment. Still, other larger studies still being completed but Im still hoping it along with something works. I mean, we are all hoping this right?

Wasn’t calling you a moron lol. Meant he is an absolute moron...chico
Of course we want a cure. Not a snake oil salesmen touting a cure because he wants to boost the market with optimism even if if is a dangerous (as we now know it is) suggestion
Old 04-24-2020, 01:24 PM   #328
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Quote:

Is your problem with the news reporting on fox or the editorial program like tucker, hannity or Ingram? It’s not like I spend my time criticizing the same programming on MSNBC. Opinions shows really isn’t the problem. It’s examples above of NBC news passing information that lacks context and insinuates something Drumpf said which he didn’t.

You're kind of cherry picking. I 100% agree that BOTH SIDES of new outlets definitely have slants. Dumbass doesn't need the media to make him look stupid though.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:31 PM   #329
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
You're kind of cherry picking. I 100% agree that BOTH SIDES of new outlets definitely have slants. Dumbass doesn't need the media to make him look stupid though.

Right but Trumps plan all along was to preach fake news to the point that people believed all news with a negative take on him was fake. It has become a blanket excuse for all things Trumptard. Big and small. Mission accomplished.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:35 PM   #330
MTK
\m/

yeah fake news is his go to excuse meanwhile just about every other word out of his mouth is a lie