When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-29-2018, 09:55 PM   #316
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
So does the Trump administration get any credit for this headline?

North and South Korea agree to get rid of nuclear weapons in historic talks

Probably has more to do with this.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/north-k...e-kim-jong-un/
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-29-2018, 10:04 PM   #317
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Well, that's like saying the fall of the Soviet union was because they went broke. While accurate, they went broke because of Reagan's push. My guess is kim jung pushed his research beyond his ability because of trump's pushing him. And in effect brought a backlash that ended his research.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 11:39 PM   #318
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Well, that's like saying the fall of the Soviet union was because they went broke. While accurate, they went broke because of Reagan's push. My guess is kim jung pushed his research beyond his ability because of trump's pushing him. And in effect brought a backlash that ended his research.
So we should be thankful Trump got into a twitter war with North Korea?
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 11:18 AM   #319
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
...............No, the South Korean President is being diplomatic .........trump should try it sometime.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/30/w...ize-korea.html

"A Trump Nobel Peace Prize? South Korea’s Leader Likes the Idea"

Nobel Peace Prize....Co-owner Trump and Moon?

Liberals Snowflakes would crumble
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 11:50 AM   #320
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Yeah and as soon as the dipshit calls him names again on twitter and he starts rifling off some more missiles we will just ask for it back. This has happened before under other presidents. Its just that they didn’t start taking victory laps day one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 11:52 AM   #321
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Do you actually believe Trump or The fat kid?
You know that he has promised these things before right? This is nothing new. The only difference was other Presidents knew their history and Trump takes victory laps when he farts without a shit stain.

Old 04-30-2018, 11:59 AM   #322
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

When Trump was elected, fact is that media doomsayers had nuclear war breaking out, the economy crashing, and a thousand other negatives.

So far the last 12 months have seen 2.9% avg growth. N. and S. Korea are talking about writing up an end to the armistice (no that has not happened before punch) and real de-nuking of the peninsula, ISIS has lost all it's territory and a lot of influence.

The hate is so pervasive around Trump, and some of it is deserved. But denying the positive geopolitical changes that have occurred so far makes it seem more hate based than reality.
Old 04-30-2018, 12:06 PM   #323
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
When Trump was elected, fact is that media doomsayers had nuclear war breaking out, the economy crashing, and a thousand other negatives.

So far the last 12 months have seen 2.9% avg growth. N. and S. Korea are talking about writing up an end to the armistice (no that has not happened before punch) and real de-nuking of the peninsula, ISIS has lost all it's territory and a lot of influence.

The hate is so pervasive around Trump, and some of it is deserved. But denying the positive geopolitical changes that have occurred so far makes it seem more hate based than reality.

Economic numbers are skewed and we will not know the true effects of his tax plan for a while. Im not going to fall for some picture on fox news with some random dude in Kansas holding a big check though. ISIS is still running people over every other day last i checked. Just because they move their home base does not mean they are defeated. Talk talk talk is all it is. Fox news propaganda, talk, and tweets. Geopolitical changes like what? Like our allies do not trust us anymore? But we seem to be warming up with North Korea and Russia???? No thanks. Intelligence all over the world doesn’t know where we stand because the dude is off his rocker. Don’t believe the bullshit u see on Fox news or read in his tweets.

Old 04-30-2018, 12:13 PM   #324
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Look, it's like the draft, I understand that you can't know exact outcomes the day after the draft. At the same token, clearly some of the doomsday viewpoints that were the daily headlines of yahoo, cnn, msnbc have not (and will not) come to pass.
Old 04-30-2018, 12:20 PM   #325
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Look, it's like the draft, I understand that you can't know exact outcomes the day after the draft. At the same token, clearly some of the doomsday viewpoints that were the daily headlines of yahoo, cnn, msnbc have not (and will not) come to pass.

Come to pass and come to light are two totally different things my friend.

Old 04-30-2018, 12:34 PM   #326
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The one thing that Trump is good at is preventative maintenance. Even if Mueller or anyone for that matter proves that he did something- he already has you Chico and his base doubting any News in general. We are dealing with a whole new playing field of doubt and paranoia. Not that big of a deal when we are talking about Twitter likes, but when you are talking about the Intelligence agencies and the economy it can be devastating.

Old 04-30-2018, 05:13 PM   #327
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

So you want to give a Peace Prize to two idiots becuase they didn't blow up their own citizens?
Old 05-01-2018, 04:48 PM   #328
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
The one thing that Trump is good at is preventative maintenance. Even if Mueller or anyone for that matter proves that he did something- he already has you Chico and his base doubting any News in general. We are dealing with a whole new playing field of doubt and paranoia. Not that big of a deal when we are talking about Twitter likes, but when you are talking about the Intelligence agencies and the economy it can be devastating.

I would say that the same holds true for you, G1, Matty, etc. We could see a new American renaissance, the gang wars could stop, inner cities blossom, and NK/Syria/Isis disarm, and you all would disavow all possible connections to Trumps policy aims and implementation.

C'est la guerre
Old 05-01-2018, 05:28 PM   #329
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
I would say that the same holds true for you, G1, Matty, etc. We could see a new American renaissance, the gang wars could stop, inner cities blossom, and NK/Syria/Isis disarm, and you all would disavow all possible connections to Trumps policy aims and implementation.

C'est la guerre

Yes Trump is the key to shangri-la. If you actually believe (even for one second) that the bad guys are laying down their arms, inner cities are “blossoming” , and America is on the verge of a renaissance (fancy way to say MAGA), just because this guy is tweeting these things than we will just go forward in the football related things. Come on C Red.
I would argue that our intelligence officers around the world would have a different take than you on world peace. I would argue that giving racism a platform and a voice is doing the exact opposite to our inner cities. I would say that even if I believed this morons claims about jobs and money and blah blah blah were true that these things sometimes come at a cost. Money isn’t everything man. You can’t ignore the environment, or sick people or poor people in the name of money. ESPECIALLY when the money isn’t even for us.

Old 05-01-2018, 05:29 PM   #330
Giantone
Gamebreaker

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-tea...131407252.html

President Donald Trump’s own team appears to be responsible for the leaking of questions the special counsel has prepared for the commander-in-chief in connection with the Russian election meddling probe, several legal experts claimed Tuesday.