Re: The 2nd Amendment Thread

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/17/b...shootings.html
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 09:14 PM   #318
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The 2nd Amendment Thread

https://homelandprepnews.com/stories...r-adl-reports/

Over the last decade, right-wing extremists have been responsible for more than 75 percent of extremist-related murders in this country,” ADL CEO Jonathan Greenblatt said. “This should no longer come as a shock to anyone. Lawmakers, law enforcement, and the public need to recognize the grave and dangerous threat posed by violent white supremacy. We cannot begin to defeat this deadly form of hatred if we fail to even recognize it.”

He is literally talking to you pal.
Old 04-11-2023, 09:17 PM   #319
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The 2nd Amendment Thread

Cue the ignoring of every other article i posted and the hundreds of other studies available to us all to post a NY Times meme and possible Trump quote about said newspaper in 3…2…

Go to bed Chico, and wake up tomorrow and try again to separate the conservative part of your brain from the brainwashed trump cult part…..you can do it. I know you can! It will really make you happier. Nonn and SD are able to see the evil forces that are hiding within your party and you too can do it. Republicans are not bad people. Conservatives are not bad people. Christians are certainly not bad people. Patriots are certainly not bad people. Just Trumptards who hide behind Christianity, patriotism, and conservatism - the ones who pump your brain full of horseshit narratives. They dont give a flying fuck about policy like real conservatives, christians, and patriots (like SD and Nonn). They only care about one fuckin jerkoff. Why? I have no fuckin clue. All he does is drag their party down. America is finally waking up and de-culting hence biglys 25% favoritism poll. I think, no i know, you will get there pal. Sending healing vibes your way. If I didn’t mean that I wouldn’t even respond to you. You cant be a phish fan and not have a brain! Im trying to shock yours back to life, Like a good meatstick jam!
Old 04-12-2023, 08:32 AM   #320
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Punch, not once did I say right wing violence doesn’t occur..but to ignore the left violence we are seeing a rise in over the last ten years is laughable.

We have like 30 Antifa and left wing protesters arrest in Georgia under domestic terrorists chargers recently

Transgender and nonbinary mass shooters over the last couple years

You had the BLM riots which billions in damages done, 27 killed and 100s of police officers injured

You have Police ambush style killing which are a result of anti police rhetoric from the left

You had pro life clinics attacks and firebombed by left wing activists after the Roe decision

You had illegal Supreme Court protest at their house, where a left winger attempted an assassination. Big Reddit and discord user

You have had Antifa members arrested and sentenced to jail to shooting and in some cases killing folks. Antifa has participated in violent riots which have resulted in police injured

You know most hate crimes committed aginst Asians and Jews are committed in California and New York/New Jersey? And majority of offenders are POC..not the klan fantasy you want it to be.

I think we will see a continuation of political violence on both sides if the rhetoric doesn’t stop.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2023, 08:57 AM   #321
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The 2nd Amendment Thread

75 percent of hate crimes committed by extreme right over last ten years. Your post is just a sad attempt to rewrite reality.

Your last statement is the only true part of your post and yet your rhetoric against Transgender people is a daily thing on this board. Jesus Christ.
Old 04-12-2023, 09:13 AM   #322
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
75 percent of hate crimes committed by extreme right over last ten years. Your post is just a sad attempt to rewrite reality.

Your last statement is the only true part of your post and yet your rhetoric against Transgender people is a daily thing on this board. Jesus Christ.
Pointing out specifics is attempting to rewrite history. Got it.

He Gets Us
Old 04-12-2023, 10:10 AM   #323
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
LOL, you make up shit.
Old 04-12-2023, 10:23 AM   #324
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Punch, not once did I say right wing violence doesn’t occur..but to ignore the left violence we are seeing a rise in over the last ten years is laughable.

We have like 30 Antifa and left wing protesters arrest in Georgia under domestic terrorists chargers recently

Transgender and nonbinary mass shooters over the last couple years

You had the BLM riots which billions in damages done, 27 killed and 100s of police officers injured

Yet you ignore Jan 6th

You have Police ambush style killing which are a result of anti police rhetoric from the left

Not from the Left, from Criminals, you assume are criminals are leftist

You had pro life clinics attacks and firebombed by left wing activists after the Roe decision

LOL, nope that's a Tea Party Christian Right thing!

You had illegal Supreme Court protest at their house, where a left winger attempted an assassination. Big Reddit and discord user

Not illegal to protest a SCJ. He never attempted anything he called the Police on himself he had mental issues

You know most hate crimes committed aginst Asians and Jews are committed in California and New York/New Jersey? And majority of offenders are POC..not the klan fantasy you want it to be.

This is a Bold Face BS lie you constantly come up with. Are they all Klan members , no, they are wanna be's, only a moron like yourself would think there is a difference.

I think we will see a continuation of political violence on both sides if the rhetoric doesn’t stop.

I think we see a continuation of your BS! You're a great example of the "rhetoric" you bitch about!
Old 04-12-2023, 11:09 AM   #325
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Yes when you point out specifics (most of which are opinions) about 25 percent of the whole while ignoring the other 75 percent of the whole you are attempting to rewrite history. Glad you got it. I knew my inspirational plea for you to see the big picture last night would work! Baby steps.
Old 04-12-2023, 12:56 PM   #326
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I think we see a continuation of your BS! You're a great example of the "rhetoric" you bitch about!
Let me suggest Political Science and best selling author Wilfred Reilly ( African American) who has written extensively about the rise of antisemitism and Asian hate, along with his data sets that prove that last point about who/where these crimes are committed. Here is an article which grabs a lot from his 2019 book:

https://www.commentary.org/articles/...ite-supremacy/

Lol and Reilly isn’t a Trump fan

He Gets Us
Old 04-12-2023, 09:32 PM   #327
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Let me suggest Political Science and best selling author Wilfred Reilly ( African American) who has written extensively about the rise of antisemitism and Asian hate, along with his data sets that prove that last point about who/where these crimes are committed. Here is an article which grabs a lot from his 2019 book:

https://www.commentary.org/articles/...ite-supremacy/

Lol and Reilly isn’t a Trump fan

You are sort of moving the goalposts here. Now focusing solely on asian and jewish hate crimes. Bottom line is still the 75/25 over ten years overall.
Old 04-12-2023, 11:09 PM   #328
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Is one kind of murder worse than another kind?

Can't imagine anyone I know getting murdered and thinking something like, whew, at least it wasn't a hate crime. He just got shot during a robbery.

We all do it, because the human condition sucks sometimes. We focus on things that validate what we already think, and downplay the rest.

This country simply doesn’t value the sanctity of life. And it's just getting worse and worse. So we will continue to see death come from all angles.

Life is fucking precious. Let's act like it.

Note - If you're a racist, white trash loser, that kills someone because they're not you, go fuck yourself. You're pure evil.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 08:47 AM   #329
MTK
\m/

Kids showing up to the wrong door step or driveway getting shot... when is enough enough?
Old 04-19-2023, 09:01 AM   #330
Giantone
Gamebreaker

You know the right wing republicans answer is,......more guns!