Now What??

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-27-2009, 09:09 PM   #316
Beemnseven
Pro Bowl

Re: Now What??

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg86
... what are the odds they come out next week and Take Tampa bay to the woodshed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBXVII View Post
and this is where the blind faith/hope starts all over again....game after game. Good luck with your emotions.
Exactly. We said they would do the same thing to the Rams after the Giants game ... then we said they'd take the Lions to the woodshed ... now we'll take the Bucs to the woodshed ...

It would be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic. This team doesn't have the paddles to take any team to the woodshed.
Beemnseven is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-27-2009, 09:09 PM   #317
44Deezel
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
I wish Jason Campbell had JaMarcus Russell's numbers, so people like you had a reason to complain.
Points and wins are the only stats that matter. Ramsey had some nice stats while he was here. Hell, Brunell statted his way to a record against the Texans. But I actually think it's kind of cute that you keep defending JC. Sad and demented, but cute. And you'll have plenty to complain about next year when Campbell is backing up a rookie QB somewhere. Until then, keep taking comfort in those gaudy stats that seem to keep piling up only after the Skins are down by 2 TDs.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:12 PM   #318
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by roth74va View Post
Because like you just said....he lacks the necessary experience. Why would we want another guy learning as he goes? F that!
I know, it was time to eat dinner so I had to just finish my post right away

I would give him more responsibility though
Old 09-27-2009, 09:12 PM   #319
pg86
No new threads for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44Deezel View Post
Points and wins are the only stats that matter. Ramsey had some nice stats while he was here. Hell, Brunell statted his way to a record against the Texans. But I actually think it's kind of cute that you keep defending JC. Sad and demented, but cute. And you'll have plenty to complain about next year when Campbell is backing up a rookie QB somewhere. Until then, keep taking comfort in those gaudy stats that seem to keep piling up only after the Skins are down by 2 TDs.

More truth from you...*bows*
pg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:12 PM   #320
SBXVII
Franchise Player

GTripp, I would like to apologize to you. I was trying to be funny when I said you would come on here and everyone would be happy again with hope. I was not trying to poke fun at you although it sounds like I am. You do good work in your reviews of what the team is doing. I just was thinking that with your positive reviews some people get hope that things will change and this week they didn't. I was just trying to make a joke that we might see this again, and yes it was a piss poor joke so I apologize.
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:13 PM   #321
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
And I think it is cute that you are stretching your argument to blame Campbell. Dude, just stop it...you hate Campbell, just admit it...nothing wrong with saying that you hate a player so much that you will disregard any other factors and blame him solely for the loss. I'll leave you alone if you say that.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:14 PM   #322
pg86
No new threads for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemnseven View Post
Exactly. We said they would do the same thing to the Rams after the Giants game ... then we said they'd take the Lions to the woodshed ... now we'll take the Bucs to the woodshed ...

It would be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic. This team doesn't have the paddles to take any team to the woodshed.
Beem They hadn't lost to a team that hadn't won since 07 before that....
Old 09-27-2009, 09:15 PM   #323
pg86
No new threads for you

Quote:
And I think it is cute that you are stretching your argument to blame Campbell. Dude, just stop it...you hate Campbell, just admit it...nothing wrong with saying that you hate a player so much that you will disregard any other factors and blame him solely for the loss. I'll leave you alone if you say that.
RUH

This is like the second person you've got into it with man Whats going on have a beer man keep the peace
Old 09-27-2009, 09:16 PM   #324
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg86 View Post
RUH

This is like the second person you've got into it with man Whats going on have a beer man keep the peace
I just like f'ing with people that make no sense.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:19 PM   #325
Pocket$ $traight

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Yeah, kind of like the 53 million dollar man D. Hall.
I thought Hall had a pretty good game. Especially since he had Megatron most of the time.

They weren't running on Hall. They ran straight up the gut.
Pocket$ $traight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:21 PM   #326
roth74va
Special Teams

Quote:
It's not the stats they have in common. It's the fact that they will both be back-ups next year. They'll both be forgotten in a couple of years.
Your an idiot, JC is gonna be gone, and making us sick for losing him in a couple years.

6 win talent + 2 win coaching = 4-12 season.
roth74va is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:21 PM   #327
Beemnseven
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
IMO we just don't have the players. We've had this group now for a while....Moss, Portis, Cooley, JC, Carter, ARE, Daniels, Griff, Landry, Samuels, Thomas, Rabach, Rogers, Smoot, Rocky...these for the most part are our core players and since they've been on the team we've been average to below average.
Amen. But no matter how long they fail to produce, you still have many people who think these players are truly superstars, that we have "so much talent".

It's just not there folks.
Beemnseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:22 PM   #328
Pocket$ $traight

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.O.Killa View Post
I am thinking maybe we should not have been so opposed to Fossil. I would have loved to see what GW, would have done.

On a bad day he is better than Zorn.
Pocket$ $traight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:22 PM   #329
SC Skins Fan
The Starter

Quote:
I just like f'ing with people that make no sense.
Campbell did not play well today, no matter what the stats look like.

I did put my Campbell autographed Proline throwback helmet up on eBay in case any of you guys who think he is the answer are interested.

Jason Campbell Signed Auto Redskins Proline Helmet COA - eBay (item 220486795321 end time Oct-04-09 18:17:32 PDT)
Old 09-27-2009, 09:24 PM   #330
Patfisher37
Camp Scrub

As bad as the offense has looked, what has really shocked the living day lights out of me is the poor job of our Defense. I thought, that with the off season aquisition of #92 and #98, Horton's second year, Landry would have a break out season, our PASS RUSH would've been nasty and dominating, our big play ability would've sky rocketed because of the pressure, all these expectations, all these dreams, we were going to be hard to move the ball on, hence the offense would have so much more touches, opportunities to score and we would be unstoppable. Zorn's second year, more plays able to call due to the increase knowledge, better continuity all around, more cohesiveness, Campbell's ability to make big plays would increase, the emergence of our young wideouts would finally produce T.D.'s, the passing game would've open the run game, all these illusions we fans had...My questions now, is Zorn too soft and has no leadership ability? His play calling has been gutsy, but has it been wise? Does Campbell have the heart and winners attitude to lead us during crunch time? Is Portis running with the renegade attitude that made him an elite back or is he just trying to stay injury free and avoiding contact with his lack of vision because he always dives to the ground when there is traffic. Do we have play makers who can break the big play, or do we have average players... over rated and poorly coached? So many questions, from a desperate fan, that is getting his heart gutted out and shattered to pieces every Sunday...I don't know who much more I can take of this, but I know one thing, I will not quit on them, I will continue to root, cry, cheer, and love my Skins....I just hope my son and I can experience a Super Bowl together, the last time we won was almost 18 Years ago and he was only 20 day's old when we beat the Bills, I feel bad for him, he thinks I am nut's when I tell him we were the classiest organization eons ago, we were the talk of the NFL, we were respected and teams hated to play us, because of our physical style of play on both sides of the ball....O those Glory days, how I miss them, Don't we all? I am praying and hoping we can get this ship turned around....let's not give up, it's just three games into the season, maybe this Lost will be the wake up call they needed to make some changes or ship out those pieces that are rotting out the Ship and have them sinking, there is still a glimmer of hope in the horizon, I can barely see it, but it's there. I don't think we are as bad as we look, I think we are just a few peaces away from turning this baby around, the problem is, which are those peaces?