The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 12-01-2023, 10:35 AM   #3256
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
A trained monkey could put DeSantis in his place so Newsome must be inept. In the end though Newsome is probably the winner he doesn't have to wake up the next morning realizing he is DeSantis
It's Newsom. And he's the type of guy that would fuck his friend's wife. Literally. If I was him, I wouldn't be casting any stones in my glass house.

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-01-2023, 11:38 AM   #3257
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I didn't watch it but if what you say is true then Newsome did a piss poor job. DeSantis has some of the worst policies he has pushed through:

Highest teen suicide rates because of his laws? Check
Biggest loss of biodiversity because of poor land use and exotic animal laws? Check
Lack of home owners insurance options? Check
Refusal to deal with climate change? Check
Giving money to terrorist Saudi states and refusing to support local businesses? Check

A trained monkey could put DeSantis in his place so Newsome must be inept. In the end though Newsome is probably the winner he doesn't have to wake up the next morning realizing he is DeSantis
Why would anyone with a brain watch two morons fight it out to prove who is dumber then the other???
Old 12-01-2023, 11:44 AM   #3258
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
It's Newsom. And he's the type of guy that would fuck his friend's wife. Literally. If I was him, I wouldn't be casting any stones in my glass house.

You've never fucked a friends wife? You're missing out
Old 12-01-2023, 03:29 PM   #3259
Giantone
Gamebreaker

It took them long enough but Santos is gone!!!
Old 12-01-2023, 04:51 PM   #3260
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
I didn't watch it but if what you say is true then Newsome did a piss poor job. DeSantis has some of the worst policies he has pushed through:

Biggest loss of biodiversity because of poor land use and exotic animal laws? Check
Giving money to terrorist Saudi states and refusing to support local businesses? Check

Lotta coping here and when it comes to major issues “lack of homeowners insurance options” isn’t very high.

Top state for education in the country

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...ings/education

Number 8 in the country for small business

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/07/11/amer...-rankings.html

Common sense approach too policy in general, but versus Covid, DeSantis was proven right. Newsome was not only wrong but a hypocrite who dined out at the French Laundry while locking down others.

When I looked up teen suicides…the only real thing you listed I could give a shit about…Florida was middle of the pack per capita for teens. I mean he supports a ban of Tik Tok, which probably would help fight teen suicide.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 04:54 PM   #3261
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
It took them long enough but Santos is gone!!!
So Republicans do the right thing, but Democrat cowards refuse to expel Bob Menendez?

Tells you a lot.

He Gets Us
Old 12-01-2023, 08:12 PM   #3262
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
So Republicans do the right thing, but Democrat cowards refuse to expel Bob Menendez?

Tells you a lot.

LOL. This is rich as you and 95 percent of Republicans get ready to vote for Trump to be the God damned President. Your either the worlds biggest troll or it’s most oblivious person.

Friday night and I’m in the political thread at 8:15.

punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 08:40 PM   #3263
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
LOL. This is rich as you and 95 percent of Republicans get ready to vote for Trump to be the God damned President. Your either the worlds biggest troll or it’s most oblivious person.

Old 12-02-2023, 04:47 AM   #3264
Giantone
Gamebreaker

[QUOTE=Chico23231;1353576]

/QUOTE]

LOL, no , no it's not. Read your own link dumb ass.
Old 12-02-2023, 06:18 AM   #3265
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Newsome was the winner,...............

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ornia-florida/

Newsom shows his strengths
Though Newsom often found himself on the defense in a hostile media environment, the California Democrat managed to keep his calm throughout, easily batting away attacks while also lobbing many of his own at DeSantis.

In one such instance, DeSantis went after Newsom over his COVID-19 policies, saying that in California “you had Disney closed inexplicably for over a year” and that Newsom was “a lock-down governor.”

Newsom quickly fired back.

“Let’s talk about your record on COVID,” Newsom said. “You pass an emergency declaration before the state of California did. You closed down your beaches, your bars, your restaurants. It’s a fact. You had quarantines — you had quarantines, you had checkpoints all over the state of Florida. By the way, I didn’t say that. Donald Trump laid you out on this.”

“He followed science. He followed Fauci,” Newsom added of DeSantis, to which the Florida governor said, “that’s not true.”

Throughout the debate, Newsom was confident and good-humored, rarely seeming fazed when being attacked by DeSantis or pressed by Hannity, a self-proclaimed conservative.
Old 12-02-2023, 09:34 AM   #3266
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

[quote=Giantone;1353588]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

/QUOTE]

LOL, no , no it's not. Read your own link dumb ass.
I did, number state in Education in the country. Again, cope and keep crying about it.

From Politico:

A DeSantis aide said California first partner Jennifer Siebel Newsom was the one who stepped in and ended the debate on her husband’s behalf after Hannity invited the two governors to go deeper into overtime. A second person on the ground confirmed that.

“Gavin Newsom got beat so badly last night his wife literally had to throw in the towel for him.”

Newsome tapped out bro, sad but true.

He Gets Us
Old 12-02-2023, 09:48 AM   #3267
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

[quote=Chico23231;1353593]
Quote:

I did, number state in Education in the country. Again, cope and keep crying about it.

From Politico:

A DeSantis aide said California first partner Jennifer Siebel Newsom was the one who stepped in and ended the debate on her husband’s behalf after Hannity invited the two governors to go deeper into overtime. A second person on the ground confirmed that.

“Gavin Newsom got beat so badly last night his wife literally had to throw in the towel for him.”

First Partner?

Man, I'm so glad I moved out of California.

Old 12-02-2023, 11:44 AM   #3268
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

From Politico:

MAGA BULL SHIT.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-analysis.html

Fox News Helped Ron DeSantis As Much As It Could in His Debate With Gavin Newsom. It Wasn’t Enough

When the Newsom-DeSantis debate was first announced—on Fox News, moderated by Sean Hannity—many people wondered why Gavin Newsom, the Democratic governor of California, would put himself up to this. Newsom is not running for higher office, for one thing, while the staging of the event on Fox News, presided over by the comically immoderate Hannity, meant that the playing field would be slanted cartoonishly against him.

On the other hand, it was easy to understand why DeSantis’ handlers, and perhaps some Fox News executives, thought the DeSantis-Newsom debate should have been winnable for the Florida governor. Sure, he has proved horribly overmatched sharing the debate stage with the middling field of Republican presidential aspirants, being pressed ever so slightly on his record and asked to differentiate himself politically. Peel away the multipronged opposition, tuck in some softball questioning, relieve him of the live audience: Surely DeSantis would be better able to flex some muscle. But after 90 minutes of sort of answering Hannity’s prompts, the debate managed to raise only two great queries: Why would Ron DeSantis agree to this? And shouldn’t he have looked taller than that sitting on Sean Hannity’s shoulders

When the Newsom-DeSantis debate was first announced—on Fox News, moderated by Sean Hannity—many people wondered why Gavin Newsom, the Democratic governor of California, would put himself up to this. Newsom is not running for higher office, for one thing, while the staging of the event on Fox News, presided over by the comically immoderate Hannity, meant that the playing field would be slanted cartoonishly against him.

On the other hand, it was easy to understand why DeSantis’ handlers, and perhaps some Fox News executives, thought the DeSantis-Newsom debate should have been winnable for the Florida governor. Sure, he has proved horribly overmatched sharing the debate stage with the middling field of Republican presidential aspirants, being pressed ever so slightly on his record and asked to differentiate himself politically. Peel away the multipronged opposition, tuck in some softball questioning, relieve him of the live audience: Surely DeSantis would be better able to flex some muscle. But after 90 minutes of sort of answering Hannity’s prompts, the debate managed to raise only two great queries: Why would Ron DeSantis agree to this? And shouldn’t he have looked taller than that sitting on Sean Hannity’s shoulders.
Old 12-02-2023, 11:47 AM   #3269
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

I did
The you can't fucking read, DA!
Old 12-02-2023, 11:51 AM   #3270
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post

Punch , you know the answer, it's both. He isn't alone his little shadow that protects him is just as bad, maybe worse. We know what chico is his shadow hides .