Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Media Bias

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-24-2017, 11:52 AM   #301
HailGreen28
Playmaker

Re: Media Bias

Republicans always got more heat for members improprieties. Because, hello, they were supposed to be the party of "family values". Same for the Catholic Church. Liberals and the media loved raking both entities over the coals, even though there were plenty of liberal examples too.

Now that Hollywood and liberals have fallen short on their own standard of "Rape Culture" and sexual harassment, in a massive way, they don't get to legitimately say it's a "bipartisan issue" now.
HailGreen28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-24-2017, 02:14 PM   #302
btfoom
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Ohhhh, I see, so becuase you think he isn't going to win you don't need to bitch about him as much as you bitch about the others or is it just his political affiliation?
How about this - Roy Moore should go, Al Franken should go, Conyers should go, and this House 'slush/hush money' should go.

Care to agree (or does political affiliation matter more)????
btfoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 04:45 PM   #303
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by btfoom View Post
How about this - Roy Moore should go, Al Franken should go, Conyers should go, and this House 'slush/hush money' should go.

Care to agree (or does political affiliation matter more)????

Why aren't you including trump in your mandate?
Old 11-24-2017, 04:49 PM   #304
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
Republicans always got more heat for members improprieties. Because, hello, they were supposed to be the party of "family values". Same for the Catholic Church. Liberals and the media loved raking both entities over the coals, even though there were plenty of liberal examples too.

Now that Hollywood and liberals have fallen short on their own standard of "Rape Culture" and sexual harassment, in a massive way, they don't get to legitimately say it's a "bipartisan issue" now.

They aren't it's always been "a bipartisan issue" just now the GOP is getting caught and trying to blame the MSM for it and not taking responsibility for their own actions.
Old 11-27-2017, 06:50 PM   #305
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

A woman approached The Post with dramatic — and false — tale about Roy Moore. She appears to be part of undercover sting operation.

Lol, if I could ask this lady one question, it would be: How is this campaign to discredit the liberal MSM coming?
Old 11-27-2017, 08:47 PM   #306
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
A woman approached The Post with dramatic — and false — tale about Roy Moore. She appears to be part of undercover sting operation.

Lol, if I could ask this lady one question, it would be: How is this campaign to discredit the liberal MSM coming?
Hilarity...

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 05:29 AM   #307
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

Got to love the GOP.When there is no story,make it up.
Old 11-28-2017, 05:32 AM   #308
Giantone
Gamebreaker

CNN and Anderson Cooper do a great job in showing just what a Liar in Chief trump is.Keep blaming MSM for pointing out what an idiot the president is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJRdftvtfoc
Old 11-28-2017, 08:18 AM   #309
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
CNN and Anderson Cooper do a great job in showing just what a Liar in Chief trump is.Keep blaming MSM for pointing out what an idiot the president is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJRdftvtfoc
Anderson Cooper = Sean Hannity. Its allll the same song.

He Gets Us
Old 11-28-2017, 08:21 AM   #310
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post

The Hollywood institutionalized sexism AND sexual harassment/rape cultural....there is no coming back from that. Their decades long hypocrisy is well documented. Its over for them with any type of influence on this county.

He Gets Us
Old 11-29-2017, 07:04 AM   #311
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Matt Lauer...oh boy, say it ain’t so. Another big liberal bites the dust...

Make no mistake, like Weinstein, Charlie Rose, and O’Reily, this went on for years and many people within NBC knew.

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 11-29-2017 at 09:14 AM.
Old 11-29-2017, 09:27 AM   #312
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Matt Lauer...oh boy, say it ain’t so. Another big liberal bites the dust...

Make no mistake, like Weinstein, Charlie Rose, and O’Reily, this went on for years and many people within NBC knew.
Chico ,please provide facts to your accusations?I'll wait.
Old 11-29-2017, 09:32 AM   #313
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Chico ,please provide facts to your accusations?I'll wait.
Accusations? Lauer was fired on facts G-1. Everyone wants to know the story, but NBC is currently deleting emails and shredding documents...cause they don't want the story out.

He Gets Us
Old 11-29-2017, 09:52 AM   #314
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Accusations? Lauer was fired on facts G-1. Everyone wants to know the story, but NBC is currently deleting emails and shredding documents...cause they don't want the story out.
Again I will ask for facts on those accusations,how do you know or are you making things up again?
Old 11-29-2017, 10:07 AM   #315
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Again I will ask for facts on those accusations,how do you know or are you making things up again?
“While it is the first complaint about his behavior in the over 20 years he’s been at NBC News, we were also presented with reason to believe this may not have been an isolated incident.”

Put your thinking cap on...this statement is extremely poorly worded...16 year old written...lol specifically worded for one thing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/29/b...att-lauer.html

Now go to the comment section and read the sexual harrassment apologists for lauer and nbc. The hypocrisy in the liberal media frightening.

update: Here comes the trickle G-1:

According to a handful of journalists on Twitter, multiple outlets had been working on exposing Lauer's behavior for months. Elizabeth Wagmeister of Variety, Yashar Ali of HuffPost and the New York Times were all reportedly working on exposés that would've ultimately shed light on the former "Today" anchor's past.

And, Ali alleges, "some top executives at NBC were aware of these stories."

"I, and other reporters, have been aware of several women who have come forward privately in the past few months," he continued. "Even before Weinstein. They weren't willing to go public though...they were terrified of Matt. Matt Lauer put the fear of God into these women. He had relationships with reporters outside NBC that he cultivated just for this purpose. They knew that."

"Lauer is among the worst I've heard about," Ali added. "Not in terms of the kind of misconduct but the way in which he manipulated these women into silence. It's evil, frightening stuff."

everyone fucking knew...

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 11-29-2017 at 10:32 AM.